Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm with you on that. Penelope's story took a turn for the weird. Then again if we are being honest her entire character is making bad decisions to make other people happy.
Yeah, like that game development plot of hers.
That being said, i dislike Lindsey's new character development more, ever since the election is over. Chloe's on the other hand is good, althought her 180 shift is a bit out of nowhere....but that probably is to expected with how often they change writers.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Jesus this game is sloppy. I pretty much avoid and shut down Emily right from the start and suddenly she comes up to me like You're flirting too much and I don't want to see you any more. WTF? Then Ms' Rose pulls me to the side and basically says she regrets getting "inappropriate" with me and she wants to just be professional again. Since I never once made a move on her again I say... WTF?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Jesus this game is sloppy. I pretty much avoid and shut down Emily right from the start and suddenly she comes up to me like You're flirting too much and I don't want to see you any more. WTF? Then Ms' Rose pulls me to the side and basically says she regrets getting "inappropriate" with me and she wants to just be professional again. Since I never once made a move on her again I say... WTF?
what's more, the irony of that is, you (the MC) broke up with her (before the story begins I mean) because of her having issues with being unfaithful.

So yeh, pretty much everyone is aware about some of the shortcomings of development. We can only hope UndergradSteve irons these oversights (or loose ends) by the time the game is finished. As it is now, personally I don't think such bugs are a huge issue (yet), I'm willing to ride the wait until it's done. Because other than those, the game is very playable.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene was one of those you see it then immediately change your mind and rewind lol, i felt so bad for elijah (especially cuz i have a teddy from when i was born always sitting in my window)

Reactions: FjPji

richiman

May 3, 2022
College Kings - The Complete Season [v1.2.17] Free
Act: I x II x III

Download:
Win/Lin:
MAC:

College Kings 2 - Collection [v3.0.6] $21
Episode: I x II x III

Download:
Win/Lin:
MAC:

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

Download:
Win/Lin: MEGA
MAC:
MEGA

Download:
MAC:
MEGA

Thanks for that. Can you also upload to another site too please? File sizes mean I have to pay for Mega download - no thanks!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings2-3.0.6
CollegeKings-1.2.17
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Download:
MAC:
MEGA

Download:
MAC:
MEGA

So the Autumn bug still isn't fixed?

I tried everything through path builder including a play with no relationship except hers and it still reverts back to friend status.

WitcherSteven

Sep 17, 2020
In the latest version 3.0.6, I cannot see the content of EP2 and EP3, and the path builder also does not have options for EP2 and EP3. Does anyone else have this situation?

• Sad
Reactions: anonmilkman

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hi, new to this thread and have a question?
is the dev active here? i need some answers and clarifications please
awhile back i ordered this and that's on me i was completing my order that day and was missing one key to complete 10 keys order so i included this in a hurry without proper checking that's a dlc, and it says "Requires the base game College Kings 2 - Episode 1" on kinguin page here's what happened when trying to activated it which is understandable Screenshot (87).png so the key has been sitting in my inventory for awhile now

today while browsing i came across this that's when i remembered okay i bought a key awhile back and it was a dlc for this game and the dlc page state clearly that i need this game in order to activate it so i bought the key from the second link default seller -->the first one (btw this just happened around 1 hour or so ago) and it doesn't say on the page anywhere that you need anything in order to activate the key so imagine my surprise & dissapointment when i got this when trying to activate on steam
Screenshot (89).png

now from where do i get the fucking original game & which other product that i'm required to have ownership of!!!!!????

and before anybody ridicule me that i'm buying this visual novel instead of "the link for the game for free just couple of clicks above" hear me out: the first post i ever posted here was about since i'm living in Germany and here we have steam fully censored even profanity, i asked in my one & only thread before even downloading anything for free is there any place where i can buy these games and support the devs and couldn't find any answer other than the patron and for me personally i'm not a firm believer in the patron model (and even if i want to pay a one time payment there they don't support my payment method) i'm of the mindset of 'show me a few renders if i like them i will ask you how much your product worth? give me your price no matter what it is, you (dev evaluate) like they do on steam and other keys retailers, i will pay you for it what you asked upfront one time and done even if it's 'for beta testing' as long as i know i have the product

after that post i downloaded few games for free since i couldn't find a way to pay for the VNs that i liked until i luckily stumbled upon the adult section on Kinguin (btw i have an account there for awhile but never once knew they sell AVNs there (so i said to myself finally i found a way to support the devs that i like their display renders from here & release their games on steam and sell keys, and since then for almost a year now my steam library is been filled with AVNs the ones that i see couple of renders for on their Kinguin page. that's right kinguin brought me here :)

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes