stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Love the game........Sick of having to start over each update......Guess it's to be expected with this creator.....

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
it's been a while since i played it. Anyone tell me i have to download Act 1 to play from beginning and ignore season 1 also is Act 1 is rework of season 1?

richiman

May 3, 2022
it's been a while since i played it. Anyone tell me i have to download Act 1 to play from beginning and ignore season 1 also is Act 1 is rework of season 1?
Order of play:
CK1 (aka ACT I): Act I, II and III.
CK2 (aka ACT 2) Episode I, II and III.

College Kings 2 -> Load tab -> Import button
After Act III (CK1), you can import the game save to Episode I (CK2).

Reactions: | Vee |

dirionJr888

Dec 26, 2019
Hey i have a question. I am at the fight tutorial part and the turorial said that i can change the bindings and the fight difficulty any time at the settings but i cant see the buttom for them in the settings. Can someone help me?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Season 1 is from before they decided to make College Kings 2 so it continues into what becomes College Kings 2 Episode 1. So do like richiman explained and ignore season 1.

Reactions: | Vee |

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
After reading the latest Patreon post, glad the Amber detective stuff isn't entirely removed as at least the cabin one is still present. it was fun and interesting, but just felt weird when it returns so abruptly. As a big Penelope fan, hope it means the entire AVN thing is gone, from a storytelling perspective, felt odd that Penelope and Lauren both got new subplot goals revolving around artistic ventures with a sexy angle and both are revealed not too far apart from each other.

Reactions: WhateverWorx

WhateverWorx

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone figured out a way to quick edit the loyal/confident/popular values? the mods are wayyyyyy outdated and if you use the saveditor website, when you try to load a save it says something about malicious files and then doesn't load. I shift+o 'd and if you enter reputation.components. you can see what the levels all are, and subsequently RepComponent.BRO will return <RepComponent.BRO 1> and so forth, but I can't figure anything out beyond that. I am by no means even amateur level at this so any suggestions would be appreciated :p

WhateverWorx

Oct 25, 2017
After reading the latest Patreon post, glad the Amber detective stuff isn't entirely removed as at least the cabin one is still present. it was fun and interesting, but just felt weird when it returns so abruptly. As a big Penelope fan, hope it means the entire AVN thing is gone, from a storytelling perspective, felt odd that Penelope and Lauren both got new subplot goals revolving around artistic ventures with a sexy angle and both are revealed not too far apart from each other.
Honestly, I could play an entire game of the quirky Amber detective game lol

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah, it was part of their response to the people complaining that Penelope and Lauren were boring. Just because it's an Adult VN it doesn't mean every character has to have their lives evolve around sex. But "Penelope's AVN is gone" sure makes it sound like it's completely gone. Too bad that ship has sailed with Lauren. I just hope they at least tone it down before she starts an Onlyfans or something.:rolleyes:

Also, good that they made it easy to replay Episode 2. All you need to do is load any post Episode 1 save.

Honestly, I could play an entire game of the quirky Amber detective game lol
Same. All it needed was intriguing mysteries with a good payout in the end to make it feel more worth it. The problem most seemed to have with it was that the mysteries in the end turned out to not be any big deal and would have resolved themselves on their own.

Reactions: WhateverWorx

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
What's the play order for this? Should before rework game be played or can it be skipped without missing any content?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
What's the play order for this? Should before rework game be played or can it be skipped without missing any content?
Play "Act 1" first, that is College Kings 1. After that, it is best to wait until the reworked CK2 Episode 2 is done before continuing with "Act 2" (College Kings 2), unless you want to try the old CK2 Episode 2 first before the rework. When the rework is done and you load a post CK2 Episode 1 save you will have the option to play the new Episode 2.

Reactions: nathados9

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
that's assuming the save transfer will work...
Well, I personally never had any problem with it but sure, many did. It also didn't help that the patches weren't uploaded here. It's one of the reasons I went over to play on Steam because I get all the patches, not just the ones that some patreon decides to share.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes