Jul 31, 2023
STuck at pool party , Mc says (everyone's okay for drinks right now. Lets see who else there is to talk...).

Nothing after that it just sits there and there is nothing to highlight.

yup same for me

I made Penelope a margarita then got stuck in that view with the drinks and the cocktail recipe book

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
so can you not change your name when you use the path builder? it just calls mc "alex" when I did that and I don't see an option to name the character anywhere

sonix21

Dec 10, 2018
I played act 1 and 2 and was waiting for the update , came and checked it out today and right now I'm beyond lost . What happened to the game ? Should i play the whole thing all over again?

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Dear lord the code is all over the place in this. Anyone know how to edit the new relationship and reputation variables in-game? It seems they've changed again how statues like that are accounted for.

• Sad
Reactions: darealpervysage

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
Dear lord the code is all over the place in this. Anyone know how to edit the new relationship and reputation variables in-game? It seems they've changed again how statues like that are accounted for.
lol in my save lindsey got mad at me in ep 2 then ep 3 i got to smash her. Plus i broke up with chloe yet i was back with her again???

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Quit this game a while back, saw the new update and decided to check it out. The comments I am reading seem to point in the direction of the reason I quit. Good job dev....seems like your talent has continued to fall off.....Recycle bin quality.

Reactions: Bloodguard and Kond

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
noticed a bug at the pool party in the rewrote version :
MC and Tom fight, MC win the fight.
-post fight the dialogues with amber, lindsey, chloe and chris are from if MC lost the fight...

-not sure if it's bad writing or another problem : after MC defeat Tom, Elijah will complain to his mother about you, despite Tom has been threatening Elijah before you got to fight him right after, and even if you made all the possible choices to not antagonize Elijah for the whole game.

- i didn't found the rewrite is a major improvement, it just feels the events that were removed or rewrote were just different, not really better ones. The pool party is expanded a bit, something good, but not really improved it's just going in a different way. but i guess that's a matter of taste.

- what's with Cameron characterisation making no sense in one of the new event ?
the guy has always been wrote as someone that is very quick to anger and fight , dislike wolf members, and is way stronger than the MC .
yet in the "pot exposition classroom" event, the MC (as a wolf member) can choose to push Cameron so he accidentally break one of the pots, making Lee scorning Cameron as expected.
And what happens next : MC is laughing and mocking Cameron in front of him, while Cameron is going to sit down looking all sad ?
How is it even making sense that Cameron will not put the MC head through a wall immediately after that ?

Last edited:

GabWayne

Jul 12, 2021
Can somebody explain to me what is the state of the game? I played a long time when they came back from Europe and gave up because I wasn't enjoying it anymore. But I heard it was being reworked and waited to be launched to give another chance, so can anyone explain if it was a full rework and it is ready... Which files should I download to play from the beggining... Thanks

Sep 25, 2021
noticed a bug at the pool party in the rewrote version :
MC and Tom fight, MC win the fight.
-post fight the dialogues with amber, lindsey, chloe and chris are from if MC lost the fight...

-not sure if it's bad writing or another problem : after MC defeat Tom, Elijah will complain to his mother about you, despite Tom has been threatening Elijah before you got to fight him right after, and even if you made all the possible choices to not antagonize Elijah for the whole game.

- i didn't found the rewrite is a major improvement, it just feels the events that were removed or rewrote were just different, not really better ones. The pool party is expanded a bit, something good, but not really improved it's just going in a different way. but i guess that's a matter of taste.

- what's with Cameron characterisation making no sense in one of the new event ?
the guy has always been wrote as someone that is very quick to anger and fight , dislike wolf members, and is way stronger than the MC .
yet in the "pot exposition classroom" event, the MC (as a wolf member) can choose to push Cameron so he accidentally break one of the pots, making Lee scorning Cameron as expected.
And what happens next : MC is laughing and mocking Cameron in front of him, while Cameron is going to sit down looking all sad ?
How is it even making sense that Cameron will not put the MC head through a wall immediately after that ?
They have just updated the game with the fighting problem solved, we will have to wait for them to share it here

richiman

May 3, 2022
Can somebody explain to me what is the state of the game? I played a long time when they came back from Europe and gave up because I wasn't enjoying it anymore. But I heard it was being reworked and waited to be launched to give another chance, so can anyone explain if it was a full rework and it is ready... Which files should I download to play from the beggining... Thanks
Download College Kings 1.3.17 (Act I) then import save to College Kings 2 3.2.2.

Reactions: GabWayne

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Quit this game a while back, saw the new update and decided to check it out. The comments I am reading seem to point in the direction of the reason I quit. Good job dev....seems like your talent has continued to fall off.....Recycle bin quality.
Play this game has been a frustrating experience, all the problems, bugs, crashs, lost saves for all this time of development...now we have rewoks...im quite close to send this game to the trash bin and ignore the thread, and im basically playing because of Nora and i treat the other females like side chicks at best...not really worth to go through all these problems because of a single character.

Reactions: stargate1979

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Question, is there a way to bypass the mall scene where aubrey and chloe buying a bikini and force you to come with them. I'm dating them both btw.

yomamasogood

Jul 12, 2021
Question, is there a way to bypass the mall scene where aubrey and chloe buying a bikini and force you to come with them. I'm dating them both btw.
lol same. The domino effect even extends to your relationship with Nora if you're also with her, so now I'm stuck.

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
I have a path builder question as someone who is coming from CK1. Transfer of data is hella bugged which sucks but when trying to build one from the path builder to mimic my CK1 save it seems when i select Aubrey as a FWB then go into advanced to clarify i had a threesome it changes Aubrey to girlfriend in my phone. Is this a visual bug or will the game treat the playthrough as Aubrey as a gf?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes