Jul 28, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and that's when you step in, knight in shining armor)))

As for Rose, I am pretty sure being on Rose's and Nora's routes will get back to you, Rose is Nora's step mom after all, also it's not a harem game.
Thanks for the answer. I'm glad there's another way to be on her route.
I was hoping that being just fwb with Rose would lead to no consequences when you start being with Nora later but the drama coming from it has it's own entertainment value so I'll just stick with the consequences of my decisions.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'm sorry if the question has been aswered somewhere else on this thread....if so, feel free to link to it in your answer. I'm so confused...I just finished a playthrough of College Kings Act I 1.3.17 (updating to 1.3.21 now) followed by Act II 3.3.7.

The Walkthroughs on the website are listed as the following:

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 6.18.39 PM.png
And I just ended with the Chicks Presidential Election, which is at the end of Episode I and Episode 2 is out and linked in game via Steam but I don't see it here-am I missing it?

Also, why is the Version in the OP listed as Episode 3 - 3.3.7 when the download for 3.3.7 is listed under Act II?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Am I going crazy or has this had like multiple updates full of nothing but bug fixes without new gameplay?

I see people here excitedly talking about the game, and that's great - but they're all talking about events that have been in the game for years, while fun - is weird given that two updates just came out pretty recently.

So am I mistaken? Or is the changelog posted in the lede correct?
It depends where you started, the most recent update was the fully updated Season 1 build, it's not been update here in a very long time, it's free on Steam so I went ahead and got it updated to most recent, since not everyone has or uses Steam.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
During the campaign between Chloe and Lindsey, there's a scene where Chloe has the the option of asking the teacher and the dean for cheaper tuition for the Chicks fraternity. You can choose to talk to Ms. Rose about it and if you are dating Chloe (or have the Popular trait) you can get her to leave the room and talk to Ms. Rose alone. If you are romancing Ms. Rose, you can convince her to let Chloe keep her special benefits intact in exchange for a future favor. Was there any follow through on this? Will there be any follow through on this?

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
They said Episode 4 Part 1 would be released in January, but I haven't heard anything about it yet. Did they break their promise and postpone it again?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hi, how do I catch Penelope at the pool party, as I managed to do all the other scenes except these two, what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Hi, how do I catch Penelope at the pool party, as I managed to do all the other scenes except these two, what am I doing wrong?
she was in the kitchen; you can make her some drinks & get her drunk, but that's it. she's drunk on someone lap near the pool later, so no other scenes iirc

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
she was in the kitchen; you can make her some drinks & get her drunk, but that's it. she's drunk on someone lap near the pool later, so no other scenes iirc
Hmm, why in the scene does the mc take her to a room in the house and have sex with her, with her wanting it and not looking drunk, I haven't tried to get her completely drunk yet, whenever I see her I tell her to drink water

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Hmm, why in the scene does the mc take her to a room in the house and have sex with her, with her wanting it and not looking drunk, I haven't tried to get her completely drunk yet, whenever I see her I tell her to drink water
that's not Penelope; that's the woman who lives in that house. here's the set up for that - during the day, you have to go into the kitchen & hit on her. later at night, you can drink a little around the pool, but stay sober enough to not fall asleep. then you're in the kitchen cleaning up & she will take you upstairs into her bedroom.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
that's not Penelope; that's the woman who lives in that house. here's the set up for that - during the day, you have to go into the kitchen & hit on her. later at night, you can drink a little around the pool, but stay sober enough to not fall asleep. then you're in the kitchen cleaning up & she will take you upstairs into her bedroom.
Yes, this is the owner of the house, the kid's mother, whose name I never remember, but the one I'm having difficulty with is Penelope, who, according to the Gallery, is the first scene at the party, but I can never take her anywhere. because there is always someone close to her.

It's this scene that's circled that I'm looking for and I can't see it in the game

cena 1.jpg screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Yes, this is the owner of the house, the kid's mother, whose name I never remember, but the one I'm having difficulty with is Penelope, who, according to the Gallery, is the first scene at the party, but I can never take her anywhere. because there is always someone close to her.

It's this scene that's circled that I'm looking for and I can't see it in the game

View attachment 3290255 View attachment 3290245
whoa, that must be a added scene because I have never seen that and I'm well past the pool party. I'll have to check the change logs, but maybe someone else knows, sorry

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I totally NOT GETTING why you all so obsessed with this game.
Oh.
It's another one of those games.
RENTED.
Girls rented, DAZ things rented, house rented. What's the point, where's the..
freedom? I want to have a car, game teach me how to!!!!

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I kinda miss some of the voice sounds that the game had before the rework. Especially the ones in Nora's sex scene at her father's house. The sound of Nora sucking and gagging on the MC's cock as she's laying on the couch combined with the sight of her tits bouncing as she's doing it was a huge turn on for me.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I kinda miss some of the voice sounds that the game had before the rework. Especially the ones in Nora's sex scene at her father's house. The sound of Nora sucking and gagging on the MC's cock as she's laying on the couch combined with the sight of her tits bouncing as she's doing it was a huge turn on for me.
100% agree. Sexy sounds in the lewd scenes would actually make me care about this game again. ;)
The added sexy sounds to FreshWomen season 1, and totally took it to the next level of hotness. Now they have hit 1 million units sold on Steam. (y)

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
**For Act 4 onwards I will only update this guide once an Act is complete due to bugs/glitches and the developers changing how you unlock scenes before an Act is even complete or changing decisions in updates. This makes any changes I make to the guide mid Act inaccurate and causes problems to everyone's playthroughs**

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save

Is VINCENT MULTI MOD the patch needed for the Sex Shop on Day 32?

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
I'm playing season 1, is Simplr working properly? It's unlocked right at the beging of the game and when one of our buddies suggest it to use it, doesn't do anything. I'm at Paris atm and every time I open it I can like the same profiles, but then it always gets reseted, I haven't even talked to Samatha yet, I belive I should get matched with her on simplr, since her profile is in there?

t3ahunt3r

Jan 28, 2024
I'm a bit confused with all the versions, parts, acts etc.
If I wanna play the game from the very beginning, which parts do I need?

Does Act I v1.3.21 include the rework of Episode 2?
Which Act is which Episode?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes