PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm a bit confused with all the versions, parts, acts etc.
If I wanna play the game from the very beginning, which parts do I need?

Does Act I v1.3.21 include the rework of Episode 2?
Which Act is which Episode?
Act I here is the first game and is on version 1.3.21 (called "College Kings The full season" on Steam and free there).
Act II here is installed separately and AKA "College Kings 2" version 3.3.7 and is divided into three episodes (the second episode here is the rework of the pool party and is a DLC along with episode 3). If you want to play Act II, look for a crack called "Steam API replacer" in this thread, which will activate both dlc, as the mods didn't include it in the original post.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Thanks! I was so confused on why I was stuck on Episode 1, but this worked like a charm! I think something this important should be added into the Extras section on the main post.
When I go to replace the 'lib' folder in Resources the pop says 'Do you want to replace it with the older one I'm moving' I also can't figure out where to put the App ie. what's the file path for it?

regrib

Feb 26, 2019
Yes, this is the owner of the house, the kid's mother, whose name I never remember, but the one I'm having difficulty with is Penelope, who, according to the Gallery, is the first scene at the party, but I can never take her anywhere. because there is always someone close to her.

It's this scene that's circled that I'm looking for and I can't see it in the game

View attachment 3290255 View attachment 3290245
You have to let her drink some water the first time the option is available.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Sooo.. It's been around 1.5-2 years since I played this game, and in changelogs I see massive reworks, lately also in chapter 1. How is the game working now? Are bugs fixed yet? And also, is there finally proper transition between Act 1 and Act 2, or is the Act 1 still bugged so much, the path builder in Act 2 is only option?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

College Kings 2: Episode 4 "Moving Out" Part 1 OUT NOW on Patreon!

Episode 4: Moving Out - Part 1 has just gone live exclusively on our Patreon and it alone is 50% longer than Episode 3!

After the fighting tournament, changes are coming to the campus that will rock SVC to its very foundations. You suddenly find yourself staying in the Chick’s sorority house, with sexual activities between you and the other house members being strictly forbidden. Will you play by the rules or break them all? And with all the chaos on campus, could this be your chance to start leading the frats yourself?

What’s coming in Part 1:
▶ Move into the chick’s sorority house and lead the frats back from ruin
▶ Experience lots of quality and sexy time with your girlfriend (or girlfriends, or friends, or even total strangers)
▶ Enjoy 18 gorgeous sex scenes, from intimate to straight up indecent
▶ Party on a luxury yacht, with the chance to seduce a sexy supermodel
▶ Make more choices than ever, you’ll need multiple playthroughs to see everything Part 1 has to offer
... and so much more to discover

PLAY NOW:

Please note if you're not already a patron you'll need to subscribe at the SENIOR ($20) tier to get immediate access.
Juniors($10) gain access in their second month through the launcher.

A lot of work went into this part and we really hope you enjoy it! We'd love to hear your feedback and will be active on Patreon and Discord throughout the release!

Reactions: Ghosty99
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes