SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone know if the variables actually transfer properly now? Or is it still a mess?
I have no clue, don't play it, I just updated it since it hasn't been for quite some time, here are all the changelogs for the versions.

The last version here was v1.3.16, so these are all the fixes that were added, click the spoiler tab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Maxiom

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Any way to keep cheating on Lauren with Nora ( and Chloe and most others)?
I did the pool party to get funds and some frog dude ( I think its name is Faris) tells Lauren about MC kissing Nora there, and no matter what I choose after that she breaks up with MC. I cant also not choose to go official with nora at the party or else she breaks up with MC before it. Is it possible to avoid this somehow and continue with both, or it is by design that Lauren will break up with you if you are with Nora as well?

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Any way to keep cheating on Lauren with Nora ( and Chloe and most others)?
I did the pool party to get funds and some frog dude ( I think its name is Faris) tells Lauren about MC kissing Nora there, and no matter what I choose after that she breaks up with MC. I cant also not choose to go official with nora at the party or else she breaks up with MC before it. Is it possible to avoid this somehow and continue with both, or it is by design that Lauren will break up with you if you are with Nora as well?
If you have LOYAL affinity and didn't go with Aubrey on the airplane, it's possible for Lauren to forgive you.

That's if I remember correctly. I haven't been invested in this game lately. Got tired of restarting because of bugs every update. The saves not transferring properly didn't help either.

Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
If you have LOYAL affinity and didn't go with Aubrey on the airplane, it's possible for Lauren to forgive you.

That's if I remember correctly. I haven't been invested in this game lately. Got tired of restarting because of bugs every update. The saves not transferring properly didn't help either.
I didnt the get the usual notice that informs you when an affinity changes (or fails to change) the outcome of a characters decision so I assumed it had nothing to do with it. Dont remember going with Aubrey on the airplane:unsure:.
I guess I can give it a try again with the loyal affinity, its been a while since I played this as well, like a year actually, so will have to look for the cheats and what not:HideThePain:. I had forgotten how annoying the whole kct stuff was. Thanks.
Edit: You were right xd, I can prolong the lie at least for a while more
You need to come clean though, if you try lying to her the affinity check doesnt trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxiom

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
**For Act 4 onwards I will only update this guide once an Act is complete due to bugs/glitches and the developers changing how you unlock scenes before an Act is even complete or changing decisions in updates. This makes any changes I make to the guide mid Act inaccurate and causes problems to everyone's playthroughs**

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
I'm reaching the end of this walkthrough, and I'm getting scared to play it further, as it helps a lot to get all the scenes in the game and tell a fun story

Reactions: Tunak23

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can I ask how much the game is compressed, i.e. images and music at 80%? 90%? It looks like black magic, the size is reduced a lot but the game looks the same :love:.
80% is basically the settings for every game I use, unless it just looks god awful afterwards...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CollegeKings-1.3.21
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: StpdMggt
Jul 28, 2023
So I'm back with another quesiton.
Do you have to sleep with Nora while she's still with Chris to progress the relationship or can you get together with her later on without the cheating ?
I don't exactly feel all that bad for Chris but it does feel like taking advantage of Nora while she's in a bad place so I would rather not do it if possible.
I was also wondering if the Ms. Rose route interferes with the Nora route later on. There's a lot of potential for drama there.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v3.3.3. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.3.3): Pixeldrain -

Edit 28/12/23: There was apparently an issue with the Act 2 port that prevented progress to Episodes 2 & 3. This should hopefully now be resolved. Act 2 links updated.
Tried to unzip the Act 1 but it says file corrupted any idea how to solve this?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Tried to unzip the Act 1 but it says file corrupted any idea how to solve this?
Use RAR. The standard Android unzipping programs don't work well with big zips but RAR always seems to work for me. If that doesn't work, the download may be incomplete.

Reactions: Zeruvex

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Am I going crazy or has this had like multiple updates full of nothing but bug fixes without new gameplay?

I see people here excitedly talking about the game, and that's great - but they're all talking about events that have been in the game for years, while fun - is weird given that two updates just came out pretty recently.

So am I mistaken? Or is the changelog posted in the lede correct?

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
So I'm back with another quesiton.
Do you have to sleep with Nora while she's still with Chris to progress the relationship or can you get together with her later on without the cheating ?
I don't exactly feel all that bad for Chris but it does feel like taking advantage of Nora while she's in a bad place so I would rather not do it if possible.
I was also wondering if the Ms. Rose route interferes with the Nora route later on. There's a lot of potential for drama there.
and that's when you step in, knight in shining armor)))

As for Rose, I am pretty sure being on Rose's and Nora's routes will get back to you, Rose is Nora's step mom after all, also it's not a harem game.

Reactions: Tunak23
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes