Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is moving faster than it should with bugs now and then. Maybe the dev has to stop and clean the code before going forward.
The worst part is the phone apps which never worked right to begin with. The abuse of the feature doesn't help either.
The story is also suffering jumping from one scene to another not making much sense at times. Say you're following this girl path but the MC wastes as much time as he can with side girls you already dumped in the past.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The main problem i have is a lack of information about the girls and little backstory.
chloe- we only know that she is a popular girl,president of chicks, cares too much about what other people think and that's it.
aubrey-we know she used to by shy and that she has a sister, also that her family consists of chicks members,
and that's really the case for almost all characters.
Recently Steve made a post on his website called meet the girls or something like that, where each girl has like couple words written about her, and sadly thats really it. You can skip the game and read that post in 3 minutes to get all their backstory and character traits. that's too little info about the characters imo

Reactions: travin213

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
i see you are a man of culture as well.
btw why do people hate her, she didn't do anything wrong towards mc
Think people hated her because she was having sex with Adam with the door open opposite your dorm few minutes into the game. PPeople don't like "NTR" but MC and her didn't even know each other then anyway hnaha

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys I hope all of you are fine
Guys this is Android port of latest version Ported by me it is working too I had tested it .Here is the link :

And guys this is mine discord link if you face any problem join it and tell I will help

And guys this is working video proof that I had recorded

Thank you .

Last edited:

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
The main problem i have is a lack of information about the girls and little backstory.
chloe- we only know that she is a popular girl,president of chicks, cares too much about what other people think and that's it.
aubrey-we know she used to by shy and that she has a sister, also that her family consists of chicks members,
and that's really the case for almost all characters.
Recently Steve made a post on his website called meet the girls or something like that, where each girl has like couple words written about her, and sadly thats really it. You can skip the game and read that post in 3 minutes to get all their backstory and character traits. that's too little info about the characters imo
It's lacking in the profile department. It'd be cool if character profiles was the same as BAD imho

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Think people hated her because she was having sex with Adam with the door open opposite your dorm few minutes into the game. PPeople don't like "NTR" but MC and her didn't even know each other then anyway hnaha
That's really stupid. She doesn't have a boyfriend so she can fuck whoever she wants, and tbh I doubt mc is her only sexual partner even now

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Thank y
Hey guys I hope all of you are fine
Guys this is Android port of latest version Ported by me it is working too I had tested it .Here is the link :
Mega

And guys this is mine discord link if you face any problem join it and tell I will help

Thank you .
[/QUOTE

Thank you very much for this port. Android and this game seen to get very few ports..

Reactions: Sam2504

Antzio

Aug 26, 2020
j'ai un petit problème, si quelqu'un peut m aider sa belle ...
Je n'ai pas accès aux sept dernières scènes, avant les combats, le jeu se terminant mais dans la galerie, je peux voir 7 scènes après le combat ( un combat contre ryan / vs un Imre / un avec Aubrey / un avec Ambre / un avec Riley / une avec Chloé)
The game ending before them.. Is it a bug ? Or a special way ? A tease for next udpate ? please tell me ^^

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Every update it's the same thing. Do they not have bug testers? Or are WE the bug testers. I feel used and not in the good way. :KEK:
It's like: Dev:"Hey, I have a cool game for you! Completely free, too!". While you're feeling all happy and cheerful, the dev is thinking "Hehehe, I guess I found another fool, who's "willing" to test my game, so I can make big bucks out of it!" :p:ROFLMAO:

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
It's just a guess or do you have something to support that theory?
It's a guess and funny one too! Recall that scene at the sushi restraunt with Chloe where she said "get extra credit" or something to MC hahaha
Since the game's 11GB Large, is it safe to assume that is't got 11GB worth of content?
11gb of bugs hehe
OMG, you're so bold saying that name out loud, in here! :eek: Spoiler alert: I already knew what it meant. :p
Got em

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes