mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
It's a guess and funny one too! Recall that scene at the sushi restraunt with Chloe where she said "get extra credit" or something to MC hahaha

11gb of bugs hehe

Got em
ah,yes i remember. Speaking of chloe,that's actually one thing that you could hold against Aubrey. If you're on Chloe's path and Aubrey invites you to fuck, she asks about chloe and mc replies that she knows already cause they are best friends. Aubrey still wants to fuck mc even when he and chloe are dating (though I dont really know if swimming,restaurant,taking her to hoco and 2 volleyball games are enough to call this dating) But i guess some would say that it's not okay to fuck your friend's love interest even if it's not official yet.

Reactions: znar25

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
ah,yes i remember. Speaking of chloe,that's actually one thing that you could hold against Aubrey. If you're on Chloe's path and Aubrey invites you to fuck, she asks about chloe and mc replies that she knows already cause they are best friends. Aubrey still wants to fuck mc even when he and chloe are dating (though I dont really know if swimming,restaurant,taking her to hoco and 2 volleyball games are enough to call this dating) But i guess some would say that it's not okay to fuck your friend's love interest even if it's not official yet.
Well if you look at it this way MC is the male protag so which means he just fucks any girl that's main or side in the game even if they're friends LI or not.
And, for Aubrey ifshe was female protag... then yeah you get the gist haha

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I had 9.1 (no mod) and added the 10.0 patch ... I got loads of script errors, and the game wouldn't load.
I'm now downloading 10.0 full
Yeah, I had the same problem, had to replay my version 8 saves, and when I get to the end of 9, it shows me the end credits. I can't even access the 10 content with my current saves

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Yeah, I had the same problem, had to replay my version 8 saves, and when I get to the end of 9, it shows me the end credits. I can't even access the 10 content with my current saves

Downloading patch 10.1 and applying it on 9.1 is useless, it's an error in the first post. Go back a few pages to look for a 10.0.2 patch to apply it on 9.1

The best is to download the 10.0, which corrects some bugs, and then apply the 10.1 patch of the first one and there we can play.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Can we talk about how uninvested it seems like a lot of the characters are?

You go to the dance with Chloe, have a great time, and then it's just been the cold shoulder ever since? And it's like the Dev is trying to replace Chloe with Lindsay. Because suddenly there's now this other blonde who you're spending all your time with and Chloe is mostly just "around".

I thought with the Volleyball rematch there'd at least be some sparks there, but nothing.
Nora's story is going nowhere as well. It's like you learn little things about her, and have some conversations about how she's unhappy with Chris, but it's not developing into anything at all.

Even if you mess around with Emily, the only real relationships there seem to be are Lauren, Riley and Aubrey, because that's who you spend most of your time with.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Not a fan of how this game has a ton of girls, no harem, but forces you to chase after Chloe regardless of whoever you want to focus on. Really hope that changes later in the game.

Jul 14, 2017
Reactions: MataHariX

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You go to the dance with Chloe, have a great time, and then it's just been the cold shoulder ever since? And it's like the Dev is trying to replace Chloe with Lindsay. Because suddenly there's now this other blonde who you're spending all your time with and Chloe is mostly just "around".
Same for other characters, like Lauren or Penelope, even if u go with them to the hoco there really isn't much happening with them ever since.
I think the devs are introducing way too many characters besides the main cast, like Laurens sister, than Lindsay, now Penelopes friend, lot of time with the teacher...meanwhile half of the main cast has been just around with nothing happening.
I thought with the Volleyball rematch there'd at least be some sparks there, but nothing.
Nora's story is going nowhere as well. It's like you learn little things about her, and have some conversations about how she's unhappy with Chris, but it's not developing into anything at all.
Yeah with Nora there really isn't anything which could be said to be progress...which is a shame i really like her.
Even if you mess around with Emily, the only real relationships there seem to be are Lauren, Riley and Aubrey, because that's who you spend most of your time with.
True we spend most time with Aubrey/Riley, Lauren not so much ever since the hoco, but Emily/Aubrey/Riley is pretty much just sex.
Emily we still don't know anything what happend back than, kinda necessary if u want a relationship with her again imo.
At the moment u pretty much just meet and fuck...
Aubrey is the same there, we get small bits of information about her, but mainly it's just fucking around.
Riley has with Aubrey the most screentime/lewd scenes and she seems kinda go along well with the MC, but i couldn't say we know much about her, or they are going anywhere besides sex...

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Wow can't believe it but code wise this egame is a total mess now (at this point i'm more trying to fix it then play lol) and with each update its getting worse... if the dev does not pump the breaks soon, it will crash and burn before the finish line... what surprises me is how the patreons are just letting this slide for... the last 3-4 updates now iirc?

Would like to try v0.10.0.2 and see how it is but it seems it's still not here? Strange...

Also yeah, this one is getting quite big... While they are in webp format, all images seem to be lossless which in turn the size of the files is huge. Dev really needs to optimize this to at least 90-95% quality/size ratio and could save 3-6GBs at least with very little quality loss.

gchero21

Aug 14, 2019
i restarted the game froms cratch and still cant access the new scenes. this game seems broken to hell

3.20 star(s) 195 Votes