dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Most buggiest game ever. Does dev even realize how many glitches in the game? I could point out some errors in the earlier versions, but now I don't even know where to start. It seems to get worse every update. Story is not immersive bc everything is happening so fast. Even the lewd scene is too short. I still like the models in the game. It woulda been easily one of my favorite game but as of current state, I'm just happy if I don't encounter any error on my progress.

Oh, and why does auto win in fight take so long to win? I would have to watch beaten up 50 times before wins the fight. It's really boring to watch repeated moves even after selecting "auto-win". Should really just dominate and win. Of course I may sound like a hater just being negative but I say this because this is in fact (used to be) my favorite game. And I'm so upset how it became.

Reactions: laszlo12 and Tiyako

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Is the Chloe scene from the recent update in the scene gallery actually something that merits being in the scene gallery?

Other than that the only bug I came across that affected anything was that I was never able to to do anything with the girl by the porta potty despite her saying to come back when I first spoke to her.

Mar 22, 2020
So, 9.1 -> 10.1 patch didn't work, script errors
10.0 -> ends at the end of 9
10.0 -> 10.1 loads end of 9 saves and goes forward, but is showing the below at the top of the screen:

1621832965024.png

kira3895

May 16, 2020
I extracted the 10.2 version and didn't copy the save files in, but somehow the game still has access to my old save files :(. Maybe this game has hidden save files somewhere, can anyone help me on this :(

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
I extracted the 10.2 version and didn't copy the save files in, but somehow the game still has access to my old save files :(. Maybe this game has hidden save files somewhere, can anyone help me on this :(
It is, indeed, mate. You will find everything under \Username\AppData\Roaming folder. Due to this, you shouldn't worry about transferring your saves after every update ;)

Reactions: kira3895

kira3895

May 16, 2020
It is, indeed, mate. You will find everything under \Username\AppData\Roaming folder. Due to this, you shouldn't worry about transferring your saves after every update ;)
Wow thank you for responding so quickly. Can I ask whats the name of the save folder because I can't find it :( I try the 10.2 version but the phone keeps bugging out and constantly asks me to reply to messages I already replied to. I think the old saves might be the problem so I'm trying to delete it to see if it could help.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
this seeding shit taking longer than the download wtf?

How much time did that took you
I've downloades the game via torrent in 40 minutes. Check the setting of your client program (I use utorrent 2.2.1). You can stop seeding anytime after the comlete downloading of the game. It's up to you. I'm seeding almost 24 hours, uploaded 280 Gb.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Wow can't believe it but code wise this egame is a total mess now (at this point i'm more trying to fix it then play lol) and with each update its getting worse... if the dev does not pump the breaks soon, it will crash and burn before the finish line... what surprises me is how the patreons are just letting this slide for... the last 3-4 updates now iirc?

Would like to try v0.10.0.2 and see how it is but it seems it's still not here? Strange...

Also yeah, this one is getting quite big... While they are in webp format, all images seem to be lossless which in turn the size of the files is huge. Dev really needs to optimize this to at least 90-95% quality/size ratio and could save 3-6GBs at least with very little quality loss.
I too fear, that this game will end up in flames. And probably pretty soon, also. Despite some review, that the dev listens to his patreons/F95zone testers, in here, and fixes things, in fact he doesn't, apparently. Otherwise, the game wouldn't have become more massive, and wouldn't have gotten buggier, every update. Beggers can't be choosers, I'm not a patreon, so I've got nothing to complain about, but to me it would be a shame if this game would get abandoned because of the mess it became.

Dec 28, 2017
Wow thank you for responding so quickly. Can I ask whats the name of the save folder because I can't find it :( I try the 10.2 version but the phone keeps bugging out and constantly asks me to reply to messages I already replied to. I think the old saves might be the problem so I'm trying to delete it to see if it could help.
In the Roaming folder it is Renpy\CollegeKings. You can either delete the whole folder or all of the .save files.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
It's C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CollegeKings. Change "[your user name]" to your folder name you see in the folder C:\Users\.

Dec 28, 2017
no new content? my game stops just before the fight, when i run after those 2 guys..

Try downloading this fix (linked in the OP). I had the same issue even with the patches until I downloaded this, I have no idea why it isn't included.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Mega
Try downloading this fix (linked in the OP). I had the same issue even with the patches until I downloaded this, I have no idea why it isn't included.
It says "v9" and contains a "scene45.rpy" file. But are you saying that it (still) fixes the bugs in version 10.1? I guess, I'll go through the nightmare of downloading the game, again, then. :unsure:

Dec 28, 2017
It says "v9" and contains a "scene45.rpy" file. But are you saying that it (still) fixes the bugs in version 10.1? I guess, I'll go through the nightmare of downloading the game, again, then. :unsure:
It just fixes the bug where your save from v9 still ends in the v9 content, or at least it did for me, but there are unfortunately plenty of other bugs to choose from. I'm assuming that the scene is patched to remove some sort of exit path, but I didn't compare the versions. Honestly it's probably better just to start a new save, hopefully that is more stable.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
It just fixes the bug where your save from v9 still ends in the v9 content, or at least it did for me, but there are unfortunately plenty of other bugs to choose from. I'm assuming that the scene is patched to remove some sort of exit path, but I didn't compare the versions. Honestly it's probably better just to start a new save, hopefully that is more stable.
Thanks. I read, though, that playing the game from scratch, again, doesn't make a difference. You'll still get the bugs, at the end, preventing you to play the scenes from the version 10 update. That is, if there are any. But I must admit, that it's sometimes just fun to start over. Maybe I'll do that, after all. And if I run into the same bugs, at the end, I guess I'll just delete the game, again and pray for a stable newer version, with, hopefully, optimized images. :sneaky:

gamesync2003

Nov 6, 2020
can anyone upload the torrent there was a post mentioning a torrent but when i click it opens a page full of weird characters

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Wow can't believe it but code wise this egame is a total mess now (at this point i'm more trying to fix it then play lol) and with each update its getting worse... if the dev does not pump the breaks soon, it will crash and burn before the finish line... what surprises me is how the patreons are just letting this slide for... the last 3-4 updates now iirc?

Would like to try v0.10.0.2 and see how it is but it seems it's still not here? Strange...

Also yeah, this one is getting quite big... While they are in webp format, all images seem to be lossless which in turn the size of the files is huge. Dev really needs to optimize this to at least 90-95% quality/size ratio and could save 3-6GBs at least with very little quality loss.
I too fear, that this game will end up in flames. And probably pretty soon, also. Despite some review, that the dev listens to his patreons/F95zone testers, in here, and fixes things, in fact he doesn't, apparently. Otherwise, the game wouldn't have become more massive, and wouldn't have gotten buggier, every update. Beggers can't be choosers, I'm not a patreon, so I've got nothing to complain about, but to me it would be a shame if this game would get abandoned because of the mess it became.
Pretty sure eventually the game is going to get a Act II, Season 2 or whatever in a clear state, maybe save transfer and on a clean code... or thats what at least I am hoping for. RN I think he might have hired a code to prepare it while he pushes updates until the end of the cycle.

Steve just cant keep the game like this. Ence why I keep hoping he takes his time to sort everything, from the game development itself to plot getting super messy.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Pretty sure eventually the game is going to get a Act II, Season 2 or whatever in a clear state, maybe save transfer and on a clean code... or thats what at least I am hoping for. RN I think he might have hired a code to prepare it while he pushes updates until the end of the cycle.

Steve just cant keep the game like this. Ence why I keep hoping he takes his time to sort everything, from the game development itself to plot getting super messy.
In addition, upgrades arrive every month. The problems are piling up.

I hope they will take a break this summer, and take the opportunity to resume the technical part.

Bugs aren't what worry me the most. It's all the rest that I like less and less. Technically we are very far from the best games in terms of animations and qualities of the lewd scenes. The story was getting off to a good start, but there's nothing left, it's empty.

It's a shame, there was a good base, and one or two well-found tips, but that's not enough.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
In addition, upgrades arrive every month. The problems are piling up.

I hope they will take a break this summer, and take the opportunity to resume the technical part.

Bugs aren't what worry me the most. It's all the rest that I like less and less. Technically we are very far from the best games in terms of animations and qualities of the lewd scenes. The story was getting off to a good start, but there's nothing left, it's empty.

It's a shame, there was a good base, and one or two well-found tips, but that's not enough.
I would also say that the game as getting me lost more and more. I mean I no longer know which path leads to each scene xD

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes