• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
There are too many unimportant pictures, especially bro conversations.
There may be more bro pictures than women.
As a result, the current file size is a bit too large.

So far, there are even no sex scenes in the two main female roles. ( Lauren & Penelope )

Last edited:

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
There are too many unimportant pictures, especially bro conversations.
There may be more bro pictures than women.
As a result, the current file size is a bit too large.

So far, there are even no sex scenes in the two main female roles. ( Lauren & Penelope )
Well that's shitty I want scenes with Penelope

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
UndergradSteve This is a request.

Please do not make a new version next. Go back, go through your entire code and release a bug fix for the entire game as is. There is so many bugs that keep affecting everything that you just stack onto each other. There is a current bug with the phone where you need to click on the previous person in the phone to get the light to go away. That's just one of many, so please provide a bug fixed version next.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
can anyone upload the torrent there was a post mentioning a torrent but when i click it opens a page full of weird characters
You need a special program - torrent client. This program will open downloading for you. Google it. And you'll get alot of them. Download anyone that you like.
uTorrent, MediaGet, qBittorrent, BitComet and nany others. It's up to uou to choose.

gamesync2003

Nov 6, 2020
You need a special program - torrent client. This program will open downloading for you. Google it. And you'll get alot of them. Download anyone that you like.
uTorrent, MediaGet, qBittorrent, BitComet and nany others. It's up to uou to choose.
i know what's a torrent client seems it was a problem with my browser tried it in another browser it worked thanks

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I have just played this game, and enjoy it a lot so far.

Since there is no walkthrough, what are the major paths in this game?

I have basically pursued everybody, without advertising the fact, gone alone to the prom, and joined the wolves.

I have seen good scenes with: Aubrey, Riley, Emily, and Lindsey.
And some content, but still mostly buildup scenes with: Penelope, Lauren, and Evelyn.
And just a few scenes without them seeming very interested so far with: Chloe, Amber, Autumn, and Nora

Do I need to make several single woman play-throughs to see all the major scenes, or have I seen most of what there is so far?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
any chance to have a torrent of the 10.1 , the update 9,1 to 10,1 doesn't work at all..and mega let only download 4 giga not more i guesas. the other are only ad ware link unable to download anything form the other link...pls upload on Nospy

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I've downloades the game via torrent in 40 minutes. Check the setting of your client program (I use utorrent 2.2.1). You can stop seeding anytime after the comlete downloading of the game. It's up to you. I'm seeding almost 24 hours, uploaded 280 Gb.
u downloaded the 10,1 via torrent?? can u provide me the magnet via PM? thanks

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
I have just played this game, and enjoy it a lot so far.

Since there is no walkthrough, what are the major paths in this game?

I have basically pursued everybody, without advertising the fact, gone alone to the prom, and joined the wolves.

I have seen good scenes with: Aubrey, Riley, Emily, and Lindsey.
And some content, but still mostly buildup scenes with: Penelope, Lauren, and Evelyn.
And just a few scenes without them seeming very interested so far with: Chloe, Amber, Autumn, and Nora

Do I need to make several single woman play-throughs to see all the major scenes, or have I seen most of what there is so far?
In fact, you can go directly to the game folder to view the picture folder. It is not packaged, and you can directly see all the pictures.

Only had sex scenes with Aubrey, Riley, Emily, Chloe, and Amber, no one else.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
In fact, you can go directly to the game folder to view the picture folder. It is not packaged, and you can directly see all the pictures.
Well, just looking at the pictures in the game folders would take all the fun out if it :).

So, it looks like I have to up my game with Amber and Chloe, as I haven't seen anything with them other than pleasant conversation.

You are missing out with Lindsey. Just don't punch first in the hallway fight, and you will get some good scenes with her.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Wow can't believe it but code wise this egame is a total mess now (at this point i'm more trying to fix it then play lol) and with each update its getting worse... if the dev does not pump the breaks soon, it will crash and burn before the finish line... what surprises me is how the patreons are just letting this slide for... the last 3-4 updates now iirc?

Would like to try v0.10.0.2 and see how it is but it seems it's still not here? Strange...

Also yeah, this one is getting quite big... While they are in webp format, all images seem to be lossless which in turn the size of the files is huge. Dev really needs to optimize this to at least 90-95% quality/size ratio and could save 3-6GBs at least with very little quality loss.
This is what happens when your script and code is a ctrl+c - ctrl+v of another game, without you cleaning up any remnants of that fact.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Christ the game is such a mess in the current build. I just got around to play 10.0.2 and by the end of it I dont even know whose path I am on, honestly. Like, it is just me or there's been like 0 proper Chloe development or somehow the game took me off her path? Because there's been almost no follow up with her after Lindsey blue balled the MC. Speaking of her, she's been around more than Chloe. If the game code wasn't as spaghetti as League of Legends I'd just assume she's been on the sidelines due to plot but I honestly just dont know. I might just hold out for a couple updates dont the line and see if some parts (including dumb typos) are fixed and the game starts feeling better because I am so bored with the plot and completly lost on whats a bug and whats not.

Also, the MC fight animations with Ryan are broken. Somehow I got around to beat him but damn it was a bore to get through. I dont remember the game being this much of a mess up until the 5th update or so. The hell happened... bigger team = more problems? How the hell does that even work.

Last edited:

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Fighting is just so hard, I don't get the timing and I just feel like the controls are not working...

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
True. There is something off about the controls. I finally just gave up and pressed auto-win.

Life is too short for minigames in a VN. Stop it developers! If I wanted a fast twitch game to test my reaction time, I would play Super Mario Brothers or Super Meat Boy.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes