Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Just keep doing Massage lesson 3 until Jess says you did massage 4. Have to make her cum really good.
Keep asking about it and taking her out to dinner and you should get to go all the way with her and she will admit that she doesn’t have a 4th lesson.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Release of v0.2.9 for $3+ patrons + weekly report
Hi everyone,
new update is here and there a lot to talk about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog
  • added over 90 new images
  • added 7 new animations, that's over 700 new images (all the dress, shave/not-shaved and point of view variants)
  • added new event in Kara's room called "Bend Over"
  • added new event in Anderson's apartment called "Date Expansion"
  • added new event in Anderson's apartment called simply "Breakfast" with Joan
  • added feature to switch between 1st and 3rd person view (only for "Bend Over" event, for now), I will update older compatible events in near the future
  • fixed bug, where Samantha bruises were healed before they should have been
  • fixed bug, where Samantha's sprites where showing up randomly in her apartment
  • I want to say another bug, but I can't remember. I have to write it down when I'm fixing it...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Found the changelog but when I launched the game didn't find anything to achieve. Guess I have to do some traveling around to trigger the new events.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
I have lost my saves too ... forgot to backup it before the windows crash .....will be thankfull for a full save too .

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
thank you very much my friend ... I played the for a long time and was really not happy about the windows crash lost alomst all saves .... and many other stuff the crash came so unawaited I watched a movie an old one time cop with van damme and the notebook died .... the system and no way to repair the systen and had to install the system from the botton :/

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes