gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Damnit, i don't find my old saves. in data i have all saves but that don't work. what's the problem ? thanks for you help
changelog:
updated RPG Maker MV engine to the latest version (may fix some issues with the latest version of MacOS). That caused a change of the save files location. Please read article linked in the download post to import save files to the correct folder.But maybe this helps you

Reactions: anime66

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Previous version saves are not being recognised.
This latest version has a different user data structure. Saves are now located in folder:
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default

If you've got existing saves, and "Continue" menu item is greyed out, you can restore your existing saves as follows:

* Go to the existing user data folder which is located at:
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life
* Move the folder "College life" to desktop or somewhere else convenient. (Make sure you MOVE, NOT COPY!)
* Start a new game with the new version (skip tutorial & intro)
* As soon as you can, save your game then quit. This will create the new user data folder
* Go to your old College Life folder that you moved and copy all the save files (*.rpgsave)
* Go to the new College Life folder which has now been created at the same location as the old one. Open it and you will see a lot more in this new folder.
* Inside the new College Life folder, go to the folder \User Data\Default and paste your save files in it.
* Start the game again, and if the computer gods have been kind to you, you will be able to click Continue at the title screen, load your last save, and pick up where you left off.

Hopefully this won't break anything by loading previous saves. I've gone a little way into the new version after loading an existing save and so far there have been no problems. So far...
Thanks lot!

College Life [v0.2.95] [MikeMasters] (1.98 gb rar win source)
584 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
thank you!

Damnit, i don't find my old saves. in data i have all saves but that don't work. what's the problem ? thanks for you help
check this, it might be what you're looking for:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-2-95-mikemasters.2625/post-2738996

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Haven't played for a while but looks like the update to new version broke the devtools console. I used that a bit to reduce the grind to reset clock in previous versions. I don't see too many people using that console in similar ways but wondering if anyone here has alternate devtools console or cheat console or way to enable one. Alternately, does node.js + browsersync solution work as I dont really want to try that hard if it doesn't and I assume it doesn't.

Edit: Nevermind. I just rolled my own. Not too hard to put in specific commands in a js file and map to keys. For anyone interested I'll put my solution in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrackBackManiac

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I have only 20 relationship points with Jane. I've had Drunk Sex, but still no Locker room blowjob. I pass all my massage skill checks at 80% but is still ends after I ask her to flip over to back and she says no. I've been to the cheer leading training a dozen times but nothing happens. I've paid for all her lunches and helped her on the computer. This is a restart after not playing for several version, now I can't seem to remember how our relationship became more than one star.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have only 20 relationship points with Jane. I've had Drunk Sex, but still no Locker room blowjob. I pass all my massage skill checks at 80% but is still ends after I ask her to flip over to back and she says no. I've been to the cheer leading training a dozen times but nothing happens. I've paid for all her lunches and helped her on the computer. This is a restart after not playing for several version, now I can't seem to remember how our relationship became more than one star.
You need to talk to her when she's using you laptop and pick topic 'someone used you at the library'

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nope..only options I have is RANDOM TOPIC and Nevermind.
Oh yeah, you need to complete the locker room blowjob first. Workout then, at 7pm, save then get changed. Keep resetting until you get the scene. After that talk to her at the laptop.

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Is this board game you can play in Kara's room rigged? I tried it a few times, playing in every way to give Kara the best chance to win, but I keep winning every time. And is trying that even worth it? Or is the game just a timesink to forward time an hour?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Haven't played for a while but looks like the update to new version broke the devtools console. I used that a bit to reduce the grind to reset clock in previous versions. I don't see too many people using that console in similar ways but wondering if anyone here has alternate devtools console or cheat console or way to enable one. Alternately, does node.js + browsersync solution work as I dont really want to try that hard if it doesn't and I assume it doesn't.

Edit: Nevermind. I just rolled my own. Not too hard to put in specific commands in a js file and map to keys. For anyone interested I'll put my solution in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/unread

h84u

Feb 26, 2019
Hi everyone!

I have a problem.... It's 3 AM in Downtown and I can´t take the bus and can't pass the hours neither because the game tells me that I need to sleep... But I don´t have anywhere to do it! (unless there's a hidden spot on the Joan's appartment)...

Anyone can help me? Maybe there's a way to change a save or something like that?

Thank you all! (and sorry for my english...)

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Enter Joan's room. you will have a choice of sleep or leave.
I don't remember when you can sleep in her bed. If you not reached this point, you need load the last game saved before 3AM, to catch the bus. I suggest that you save the game in several different slots, because sometimes an unexpected problem can happen.

Slot 50 is from the autosave. If you have only one save and you're stuck, load slot 50.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes