Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Man this game needs an unofficial Renpy remake. An absolute chore to play through the RPG maker sections.
It's not terrible as the maps are not that big and most places you can get to quickly using the phone interface. P brings up the phone even if it's not displayed. You might miss some random events but you probably have seen them all already. Plus there is no reason not to have always dash on most of the time. There are no precision moves you need to make that going slower would help.

ARTHURIUSS

Nov 10, 2017
It's not terrible as the maps are not that big and most places you can get to quickly using the phone interface. P brings up the phone even if it's not displayed. You might miss some random events but you probably have seen them all already. Plus there is no reason not to have always dash on most of the time. There are no precision moves you need to make that going slower would help.
Not saying it's unplayable but it does get tedious even with the shortcuts and qol improvements. Great game marred by the tedium of RPG Maker. I think I'll hold out for that Renpy remake.

Reactions: Macinnes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Android version?
no such thing, you can make a request on proper thread aka not this and maybe some1 makes android version.

Not saying it's unplayable but it does get tedious even with the shortcuts and qol improvements. Great game marred by the tedium of RPG Maker. I think I'll hold out for that Renpy remake.
rpgm can't be that bad, 1 dev switched from renpy to rpgm (and i stopped following that game).

Sep 27, 2019
Day off with Jess nothing happens. The game reports that she is at home but she does not appear anywhere. I will wait for a better update to see if anything good happens.

fjackson25

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone have a macOS download for the newer versions? Like 3.3 or 3.4? Saw another guy talking about an update package but idk what that is.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
followed thy 3.4 walkthrough an for some reason when i get to the part as to walking in on the roommate at the start to take a shot... as it saids only when you followed all the green sections of the walk through should work.. but when i take the shot .. it always fails..
I ended up hacking the stealth, confidence, and talking stats with save editor. I failed more than I succeeded and with no rollback or auto save it just got frustrating. Even with the hacks it still failed about 50% of the time.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Anyone have a macOS download for the newer versions? Like 3.3 or 3.4? Saw another guy talking about an update package but idk what that is.
When a new patreon version goes live (3.45 in this case), the previous version (3.4) becomes public. So you can find a link to 3.4 on the authors patreon and download it there.

I ended up hacking the stealth, confidence, and talking stats with save editor. I failed more than I succeeded and with no rollback or auto save it just got frustrating. Even with the hacks it still failed about 50% of the time.
There is autosave, it's in slot 50. It autosaves right before skill checks. When you fail, you press S, which gives quick access to save/load menu (works even during conversations) and reload autosave from slot 50.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Here's my updated 100% achievements complete saves at the end of 0.3.4 and 0.3.45 versions. One of the new Jessica's selfies is missing in 0.3.45 save, I couldn't find it and am starting to wonder if it is bugged, other than that all content is complete.

Reactions: gogliagoop

jeff1980

Aug 4, 2020
Here's my updated 100% achievements complete saves at the end of 0.3.4 and 0.3.45 versions. One of the new Jessica's selfies is missing in 0.3.45 save, I couldn't find it and am starting to wonder if it is bugged, other than that all content is complete.
i cant get the files to open

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
i cant get the files to open
It's a generic zip file, any pc and mac should be able to extract those. Never had any complaints about zip archives not opening before. Extract the archives, then put the savefiles in the save folder C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default (at least this is the one for pc). As a backup I'm adding it as 7z archive, but I can't put unarchived saves here, the forum doesn't allow it.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
When a new patreon version goes live (3.45 in this case), the previous version (3.4) becomes public. So you can find a link to 3.4 on the authors patreon and download it there.

There is autosave, it's in slot 50. It autosaves right before skill checks. When you fail, you press S, which gives quick access to save/load menu (works even during conversations) and reload autosave from slot 50.
Ya I discovered the load feature in the save menu after this post. I found the auto save at file 50 to save after I failed an attempt so I just ignored it. The game has grown on me, but it still would be better with a rollback feature for time saving. The Dev should anticipate us users not wanting to fail on an RNG roll. Overall I still tended to fail rolls on a 2-1 to 3-1 ratio as my stats grew. The walkthrough could use a table of contents that lists event/quest pages by NPC path. There is rudimentary one now but it is a pain to sift through. I think I wasted almost an hour trying to find the "Massage Jane With Jessica" Event until I scrolled to the last page of the walkthrough. I good table of contents would've been really appreciated. ATM I am really frustrated with the "Cheerleader Training" Event. The walkthrough says it has a 50% chance to trigger the "New Cheerleader" Event. I have tried saving and reloading and I have tried multiple attempts on game days with no luck. Each time it says nothing happened and this prevents me from completing Jane's Current questline. Finally I know this is a dating sim but it would still be cool to have at least the ability for a mini harem. I really like the Jane character and was a bit put off that she got pissed my M/C was dating the Nurse Jessica. I have hard time choosing just one in these types of games lol.

***EDIT*** I finally got the "Cheerleader Training" event to trigger. I'm not sure what made the difference, but It happened after I had made significant progress in the "Sex Training" events with M/C's sister Joan. Once it triggered everything since then has mostly gone without any issues. Jane's path is complete in my game now, Joan's is near complete and the same is true for The other two. M/C's Mom is the only outstanding questline left now untouched.

Last edited:

draigoon

Aug 1, 2020
It's a generic zip file, any pc and mac should be able to extract those. Never had any complaints about zip archives not opening before. Extract the archives, then put the savefiles in the save folder C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default (at least this is the one for pc). As a backup I'm adding it as 7z archive, but I can't put unarchived saves here, the forum doesn't allow it.
all that comes out is incripted codes

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
all that comes out is incripted codes
There are files with .rpgsave extensions in the archives, the format that the game uses. I even checked on a different device to be sure the archives aren't broken and savefiles can be extracted correctly

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes