Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Not sure what issue is with android.
Will re-do once again and re-upload. Working on compressed version as well.

Reactions: Sonny86

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Ok, so it looks like 2GB is the max and that's the issue. Therefore I need to compress the game then pack it for android. I have done that and re-uploaded. Android users let me know if this works. If it doesn't, I think I have one more option that will take a few extra steps, but should work.
Android:

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
Ok, so it looks like 2GB is the max and that's the issue. Therefore I need to compress the game then pack it for android. I have done that and re-uploaded. Android users let me know if this works. If it doesn't, I think I have one more option that will take a few extra steps, but should work.
Android:
That fixed it! The game installs and plays fine, thank you!

Reactions: Wack Daddy

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Android:
Thank you!! I just downloaded it. (y)

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Great game, really good. Kind of hoped dad would have a little affair with sister in law already but looking forward to what is coming next ;)

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Chapter 7 Beta out now for .
I also have news that I have started working on my next game. I want to take what I learned and make this next game right from the start. As I said from the start of this game, making College Times was going to be a learning process. I made mistakes along the way but, again, I learned a lot. I will make a post soon on my about the new game, so be sure to follow me.
It will be a female protagonist (mom) and have many of the same "themes" as College Times. The big change is it will have "stats" such as characters affection towards you and things such as lesbianism, etc. Choices will be determined based off those "stats". More info to come.
Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes