str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is my first VN. Learning Ren'py and Daz3d. I havent got to that level yet, but I plan too. :)
for somebody just learning i have to say damn your work is fantastic really decent game so far and i hope you never get discouraged and keep up the fantastic work your doing

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
I have the problem to install the app. I have enough space but the error only read as App not installed. Some help, please?

Reactions: Sonny86

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1719415

Overview:
College Times follows a sweet country girl named June as she heads off to college away from her family. You will get to know many intertwined characters surrounding June and watch as they experience unique and interesting sexual adventures.

Added both lesbian and straight "PATHS" to the game .
A new start is required, but added a skip at beginning to where the paths start.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-22
Release Date: 2022-08-22
Developer: Wack Daddy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA -
Mac:
- - MEGA -
Android: - -
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*The unofficial compressed port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1999771 View attachment 1698734 View attachment 1698742 View attachment 1755826 View attachment 1823374 View attachment 1698755 View attachment 1719418 View attachment 1786153
finally a lesbian path

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Just looked through tags, but has already interested. So hard to find good Female protagonist novel with good pacing corruption. Maybe this one is a gem :D
Moreover, the size of VN is pretty decent to start and not to finish after 30 minutes. I hope..

Reactions: Wack Daddy

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The first 2 chapters the MC herself doesn't get into anything (she starts with a bf).
The MC is the main "focus" but I also am attempting to build the other characters just as much. Think more GoT style, where you get to know everyone around and then they interconnect with MC in time.
Please no choise into male character

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why do I need to whatch every they do? Why do I need to be forced to whatche every scene with Mary? She act like a total slut. Can You add back all the choise? It unconfotable see them fuck each every time. without avide them all.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I feel like this game would be better with a lot more skip scene buttons. I'm not interested in watching the loser cuck bf getting a handy from mom, I don't wanna see dad getting his dick sucked. More than anything there's too much unavoidable dick on the "lesbian" path. If I'm not interested in the character then I'm not interested in seeing their sex scenes, and that pretty much means all scenes with men.
Really hoping there's some options with Ariel and that creepy fuck professor. That dude should probably be on a watch list, only way I want him getting laid is in a 6x9 cell with a large gentleman named Marcel.

Other than that though I am really enjoying the game. June is hot and a real sweetheart, mom is hot, aunt is hot, both the neighbor girls are really hot. I like their dynamics with each other, wish there was a little more Ariel, she's way too cute to stay out of mom's "training".
Just wish there was a lot less focus on the tertiary characters and more options to avoid seeing their scenes. I get it's an ensemble story but I neither need nor want to watch the whole ensemble having sex to get their whole stories.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
what is ntr tag about ? what kind of scenes is it ?
Mom seduces the MC's boyfriend and gives him a handy. I don't feel that quite fits the tag description since the scene wasn't designed to cause jealousy but that's neither here nor there.
There's also the MC cheating on her boyfriend but since nobody is really stealing her yet I'd say it's just vanilla cheating right now.

Nerkahl

Oct 2, 2021
some dumb question will be a daughter/father only route or a familiy only route exist in the later version for the female mc? just curious

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Do you have any updates plan? Just interesting, because as I said before the size at the start looks promising and I wish you keep good tempo, not 15 minutes in several month.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
From what I've seen I think this has the potential to be a really good game. The MC looks great, as well as the other female characters I've seen and the render quality overall looks quite good. That said, there are a few things that could be done better in the future if you ask me. I ended up choosing the straight path at first and honestly, I was expecting a bit more content since it's 0.6 and over 2gigs in size.. But all it really does is cut out all the lesbian scenes, that's it.
All I was doing was watching other people have sex while the MC was just being mostly ignored. Before checking out the lesbian path I honestly wasn't sure why the MC is even there. She just felt like a tool whose sole purpose is just "being there" to tie all the other characters together..
Also, if you're gonna add a lesbian path, you might want to give people the choice of skipping any scenes involving a penis. I think a lot of people who choose that path simply aren't interested in dicks, and making them watch daddy stick it to mommy kind of defeats the purpose of choosing that path for them.

I realize there will likely be more content with the MC as the game grows, but the constant cutting between different characters is honestly just kind of annoying. It made me feel very disconnected from the MC, which generally isn't something you should want to happen.

Like I said, the game has potential to be really good with future updates. But my advice would be to stop shoving June away into a shadowy corner so much in favor of showing us a consistent stream of sex scenes with the other characters, and allow her to be in the foreground much, much more. I see what you're trying to do with this ( I read your comment about trying to get a GoT vibe going ), but I personally think the game would turn out much better if you would just let the MC actually be the MC.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes