skrusher

May 11, 2019
I fixed the music volume issue just by removing the parameter. It's much better now.
Download the file and put it in the "game" folder.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hey thx.
I have made a bunch of adjustments on my script file.
Can you specifically show what you changed and I will edit that into mine. Best if you message me.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Hey thx.
I have made a bunch of adjustments on my script file.
Can you specifically show what you changed and I will edit that into mine. Best if you message me.
I just deleted all the volume parameters as MJB explained here.

Code:
play music "audio/s2music.mp3" fadein 3.0 volume 0.01
Try avoid using a volume parameter with music. In this case the volume is set waaay to quiet, but aside from that when the song reloads (lets say I get up to grab a coffee or something), it will then reload the music ignoring the 0.01 volume you set, and play it at full volume. If you have songs at different volumes in your game, set them to the same volume (you can use 'normalize' in most audio programs - Audacity is a good free one) first, and then allow the player to set the volume in the settings menu.

Reactions: ustar

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Times [v0.6] [Wack Daddy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,12 GB / 466 MB - CollegeTimes-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,09 GB / 432 MB - CollegeTimes-0.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This actually shaped up to be a pretty interesting game, gonna give it a try these next days, visually appealing & from what I read in the discussion it seems you (Dev) try your best to provide a VN with proper choice making. Out of curiosity (and since I read you added branching pathes depending on what the player wants to see) am I correct to assume that, even without skipping to chapter 3, the player character doesn't engage in lewd with male npcs without making the choice to do so? I'd obviously rather start from the very beginning and see what you created. :D

Hope you continue your work, looks really promising so far!

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Nice update. Hope you didn't have the mom/daughter semi-incest on patreon or they will have a fit.
I try to not have any links (unless briefly for patron early access) or any incest discussion on patreon.
I havent had any issues yet. /crossesfingers

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
This actually shaped up to be a pretty interesting game, gonna give it a try these next days, visually appealing & from what I read in the discussion it seems you (Dev) try your best to provide a VN with proper choice making. Out of curiosity (and since I read you added branching pathes depending on what the player wants to see) am I correct to assume that, even without skipping to chapter 3, the player character doesn't engage in lewd with male npcs without making the choice to do so? I'd obviously rather start from the very beginning and see what you created. :D

Hope you continue your work, looks really promising so far!
The first 2 chapters the MC herself doesn't get into anything (she starts with a bf).
The MC is the main "focus" but I also am attempting to build the other characters just as much. Think more GoT style, where you get to know everyone around and then they interconnect with MC in time.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The first 2 chapters the MC herself doesn't get into anything (she starts with a bf).
The MC is the main "focus" but I also am attempting to build the other characters just as much. Think more GoT style, where you get to know everyone around and then they interconnect with MC in time.
Oh, very interesting indeed, I like that approach. I suspect it will make the other characters feel more alive and intriguing. (y)

Starting with a BF sounds as if the player character can break up with him though without them getting intimate? (Sorry if that's a dumb question o_O)

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Interesting, did not see the paths diverging after playing this. But I do wonder, is there still the opportunity to have both? The MC who is interested in both sides?

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
You adding a lesbian path is really nice and I appreciate you doing that. It also makes me think and feel like you're a dev that understands there being a demographic of people who like or specifically play games with the female protagonist and lesbian tags and are considering that demographic and keeping people like that in mind. Wish other game devs did this too.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought I'd try this for the first time, and it was alright. But you need the NTR tag.

Your boyfriend is cheating on you behind your back with your Mom. That's NTR according to the site rules. So it needs the tag. The MC refers to Clint as her boyfriend and is in a relationship with him throughout the story. So him fooling around with your Mom while he is in a relationship with the MC, is NTR (romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC).

But otherwise, it was alright. The constant jumping between different perspectives (characters) was a bit annoying though. And having to click over and over throughout the sex scenes just to move them along was annoying as well. Not much in the way of choices, but guessing it is still early so more will come later?

Either way, not really my cup of tea but still wish you the best of luck with your project. Thanks. :)

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Interesting, did not see the paths diverging after playing this. But I do wonder, is there still the opportunity to have both? The MC who is interested in both sides?
working on weaving that in over time. The "paths" are separate but I still want the opportunity for MC to have both.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes