Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Can't install android version, unzipped the download, but can't find the installation file, pls advise
Ive never really used android, but I believe there is no zip
I think you download this file and run on your phone and it installs:

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
I know.....I know...I just...can't seem to get it right.
I am an American born and just fucking suck at your/you're...
if someone wants to go through script and give me corrections I will go through it and change and do a hotfix - I dont want to turn people off because of my overall shit grammar skills.
Here's the script.rpy file with grammer (and a few spelling) fixes.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I just finished the game and I got to say that I had an enjoyable experience so good job so far dev. I am a little worried though since the main reason the game caught my attention is the talk that there maybe a possibility for a pure lesbian path added to the game, and it looks like all the females at the moment are all BI, and it also looks like the MC's boyfriend is also going to be hard ironed into the MC's and her family's story, just hope nothing gets forced there.

On a side note. Since most of the males in the game so far look like they are different levels of slimy dickheads it would be hilarious if the MC+Becca (after seeing how good lesbian threesomes are) turns into a lesbian power couple going around and flipping all the other females from being BI into being part of their lesbian sisterhood. :LOL:

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really like how this game is growing and how dev is able to keep development steady. Nonetheless I'd highly advise to extend development periods to 2 months. These updates feel way too short and with like 2 scenes implemented it's really difficult to make a purely plot related scenes without rushing to some sex scenes. Regardless of that, dev's doing a good job so far. Keep it up.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
if someone wants to go through script and give me corrections I will go through it and change and do a hotfix - I dont want to turn people off because of my overall shit grammar skills.
Your is possessive, meaning that something belongs to you or the person you are speaking to. For example, “What is your name?” Or, “Are these your car keys?”
You’re is a combination of the words, you and are. This is called a contraction. So, whenever you see the word you’re, you can read it as you are and it will still make sense.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
You can run your script through Grammarly to catch the basic/medium grammar issues.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
You can run your script through Grammarly to catch the basic/medium grammar issues.
Ohhhhh - good idea

As for moving a bit fast on the M/D situation - I totally get that feeling - I had been working to slowly ease into it - but decided to take a bigger step instead now. As you can see she didnt really "interact" with her completely, so there's a lot more on the table ;)

Now as for the monthly releases being increased to once every 2 months, I think I will do a Patreon poll to see what the consensus is. I've had a lot of feedback on liking the monthly releases.

Last edited:

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Wack Daddy, time for the milf, group sex, and lesbian tags. Lesbian tag is a thing, lesbian only path is another thing.

I think I will do a Patreon poll to see what the consensus is
They will obviously choose monthly updates. I don't judge them. IMHO, works better in 3D comic book format than Visual Novels. Agreed with Ignazzio, 2 monthly updates is a good speed, really good speed, without sacrificing the plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wack Daddy

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi guys,
I create a replay mod for the version 0.8.2k Have fun with it :)
I attach 2 versions of the mod.
The replay mod is like the game itself where you have a releationship menu when you open the first the the replay menu.
The incest replay mod has direct the releationship.You don´t have a releationship menu where you must answer questions first.That means that Mary,June,David and Francine are releated direct to each other.

install guid: extract the zip file into the main folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I dont understand why devs dont add hide text button or text transparency setting for android builds...i mean am i the only one bothered by this?

Reactions: Envoye

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I dont understand why devs dont add hide text button or text transparency setting for android builds...i mean am i the only one bothered by this?
I made no changes for android (and assume others dont as well) - I select builds and do the win, mac and android - I make no adjustments on my end to cause that. I will look into it though

Reactions: RedWyne007

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I made no changes for android (and assume others dont as well) - I select builds and do the win, mac and android - I make no adjustments on my end to cause that. I will look into it though
Thanks,sometimes i want to see the scenes without a textbox thats why im asking it if its too hard to add(i have zero knowledge how games are made) you dont have to bother

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Thanks,sometimes i want to see the scenes without a textbox thats why im asking it if its too hard to add(i have zero knowledge how games are made) you dont have to bother
Hmmmm...I know on windows you can "hide" the menu in the bottom of screen - not sure if thats on android

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes