Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
love it so far! and thank you for lesbian route! ... love how mom is having her own fun and other characters doing their own thing.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I feel like this game would be better with a lot more skip scene buttons.
Why do I need to whatch every they do? Why do I need to be forced to whatche every scene with Mary? She act like a total slut. Can You add back all the choise? It unconfotable see them fuck each every time. without avide them all.
I did take that out during this update, but I've got a lot of feedback of wanting skip buttons for scenes with non MC. I will add that in next update - I totally understand how you feel.

Last edited:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
From what I've seen I think this has the potential to be a really good game.
awesome feedback - the straight/lesbian path was specifically added this Chapter and up to this point it definitely leaned more lesbian, so at the current time the straight path is lacking for sure - in the next two chapters this will even out.

There will be any sharing/cuckold scenes in the future?
Yes

any plans to add lesbian ntr? like mc's girlfriend being seduced by someone else.
Wasnt planned as of yet...but...I am intrigued...
So...it's possible for sure lol

some dumb question will be a daughter/father only route or a familiy only route exist in the later version for the female mc? just curious
Didnt have plans for family only - but wouldn't 100% count that out.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
After playing the current content I wanna give a brief feedback.

The visuals are as impressive and enjoyable as I had hoped. The writing seems nice to me & the story isn't bad either. It's not exactly too serious & while I don't liked most of the characters that much I won't say there is anything wrong with them in terms of writing.

The things I did not enjoy that much are basically all related to my personal preferences, so, if I were to rate the game, I wouldn't take away "points" from it because what I dislike others will enjoy.

The constant jumping between characters does distract a little in my opinion and I ended up not being too interested in the stuff happening away from the protagonist. Also, and this is personally a noteworthy issue to me, the whole VN is too linear for my taste. I hoped that lesbian route would mean a choice which character to pursue. Getting it on with the mum was the last thing (for that route) I wanted to see, and especially not with Becca (the character that seemed most like there could be a path with her romantically) involved, taking away a lot from the enjoyment of stuff with her happening.
I really wish the player had more choices to make to decide what actually happens in the protagonist's life.

Finally, I wanna say that I enjoyed June, she's the best part of the game to me, you do a good job with her.

I'll follow the game's development and see where things go and/or if they change in the future. Would I rate the game now I'd give it a 3,5 out of 5, rounded up to 4 stars cause I think the game deserves better than 3 stars. Edit: 3 stars is the baseline rating for me, so 3,5 means the game exceeded my expectations.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I'll follow the game's development and see where things go and/or if they change in the future. Would I rate the game now I'd give it a 3,5 out of 5, rounded up to 4 stars cause I think the game deserves better than 3 stars. Edit: 3 stars is the baseline rating for me, so 3,5 means the game exceeded my expectations.
Thanks for the feedback sir.
As this was my first game I started out VERY linear becasue anything else was beyond my skills. Now I feel comfortable with branching out and the paths was a first step. I would like to add more "choice" as I go...so for example, you could choose not to be intimate with certain people just because you are on the lesbian or straight path.

I'm not going anywhere. I will keep on creating this game and honing my skills to make it better...and to help in my next game creation.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for the feedback sir.
As this was my first game I started out VERY linear becasue anything else was beyond my skills. Now I feel comfortable with branching out and the paths was a first step. I would like to add more "choice" as I go...so for example, you could choose not to be intimate with certain people just because you are on the lesbian or straight path.

I'm not going anywhere. I will keep on creating this game and honing my skills to make it better...and to help in my next game creation.
You're welcome & I can only hope you continue not only working on College Times but also on other games in the future. I'd be very much interested in giving them a try as well.
If you end up adding more player control & branching stories, as you say, I'd be very happy of course, but even if you end up deciding you want to stick to the more linear style I will play your game again fully once it is done, it's been enjoyable for sure. And I do want to see where the story ends up for June.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I plan on adding bi (I myself am a fan of bi female protagonists lol)
I like the idea of just giving the FMC the choice to be with anyone and/or turn down anyone. So the bi path is best, IMO. Will wait to play again once it is implemented, since that will basically require a restart. Keep up the good work though.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
will re-package and re-upload - I will respond here when done:

try this one
Android:
Hii!! I just wanted to tell you that this have the same problem. Can't install due to package error. Please when you have time can you fix it. I don't have pc sorry for the inconvenience. I like this game!

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Looks promising, but imo there are too many renders for insignificant details. The project has already 2GB in size and main storyline (June) is just at the beginning. June is my favorite here, she somehow resembles Anna (exciting affections), and I hope to see gradual corruption, cheating and June giving Clint blue balls. Other storylines (Ariel, Francine) are ok, but they consume a lot of time and resources that may impact the main storyline. And where Vicky disappeared? She is supposed to be the main corruption trigger for June. Replacing her with Mary (jerking Clint and then visiting June to teach her blowjobs) is a bit stretched.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes