leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i just downloaded ch7 from latest gofile links. do i still need bugfix or it is fixed in new links?

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
It downloads but won't upload to device. Already deleted older version and still won't work!!!
android? if so you will need to wait. apparently the size is too big, so I need to compress then repack as android. At latest be done tomorrow.

Reactions: Sonny86

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
just edit game/lsc.rpy, line 3471, replace ls7s6start with lc7s6start
I tried that, didn't work. Game still looks for s7s6 even when it doesn't even exist in the text file anymore
guess I'm downloading the 2.35gig again when it could have simply just been a small file with the fix..

Jun 6, 2022
in this game happen so many things that it seems to me that the sense of a story ends up being lost.

the game simply has so many unavoidable scenes with secondary characters that make the protagonist look like just another secondary.
and as a more personal criticism, the "lesbian route" is ruined by all the unavoidable het content, if I wanted to see so many straight scenes I would not have chosen that option.

Anyway the game is not for me, good luck with this and your next game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
and as a more personal criticism, the "lesbian route" is ruined by all the unavoidable het content, if I wanted to see so many straight scenes I would not have chosen that option.
This, this, a thousand times this.
The last thing I want is to see Ariel getting pretty well molested by her sex offender creep teacher. I was really hoping that scene would be skippable, if not actually avoidable. I don't want to see dicks, I don't want to see creepy old men, and I definitely don't want them to winning at anything.
I really like the game but straight content should be at least skippable if not outright avoidable, and anything not involving the MC should probably be skippable.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Basically had to start over with this version, with skip turned on until choices. Why are we being forced down one path or the other, why can't our heroine be bi-sexual?

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I will address a few things mentioned.
Basically had to start over with this version, with skip turned on until choices. Why are we being forced down one path or the other, why can't our heroine be bi-sexual?
I intended for that to be a possibility - I went to slow with the story to get there.
When I started this game (again my first) it was very kinetic because I didnt grasp how to not make it kinetic - my solution a few chapters in was to split and have different routes - that didnt work out.
At this point the whole game would need re-done to get it to a place where you had options to avoid stuff and options to be bi-sexual. That effort doesnt seem worth it at this point. Instead, I can take what I learned and get it right from the start with what I know now.
I am focused on my new game and will post some info here to direct to that info when I make that post. A sneak peak on that subject, I created all the main character models and I am working on the environments now. The first 2/3'rds of the "beta" version are written. Everything will be avoidable and correct choices will be required to view all content. MC is mature female and will have option for both lesbian, straight and bisexual.

My plan with College Times is likely make it more of a kinetic novel to continue the story but remove all the complicated story stuff which adds a lot of time and effort.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I will address a few things mentioned.

I intended for that to be a possibility - I went to slow with the story to get there.
When I started this game (again my first) it was very kinetic because I didnt grasp how to not make it kinetic - my solution a few chapters in was to split and have different routes - that didnt work out.
At this point the whole game would need re-done to get it to a place where you had options to avoid stuff and options to be bi-sexual. That effort doesnt seem worth it at this point. Instead, I can take what I learned and get it right from the start with what I know now.
I am focused on my new game and will post some info here to direct to that info when I make that post. A sneak peak on that subject, I created all the main character models and I am working on the environments now. The first 2/3'rds of the "beta" version are written. Everything will be avoidable and correct choices will be required to view all content. MC is mature female and will have option for both lesbian, straight and bisexual.

My plan with College Times is likely make it more of a kinetic novel to continue the story but remove all the complicated story stuff which adds a lot of time and effort.
OK, no problem. Glad you are learning as you go. I try to learn something new every day or I feel it is a wasted day.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
OK, no problem. Glad you are learning as you go. I try to learn something new every day or I feel it is a wasted day.
Hell yeah dude.
I am actually learning Python right now. I have been in an office job for the past 10 years and can't do it forever.
VN's got me interested in the art behind which led me to where I am today.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
It downloads but won't upload to device. Already deleted older version and still won't work!!!
Compressed and then packed for android. Take a look (or anyone else for that matter) and confirm the android version works.
Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes