Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Working hard on my next title - can keep up on (including render releases for Patron's)

Here's the text of the most recent two updates:
1665450664066.png

1665450605768.png

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
WAY too much not involving the MC, too much yakking and as of early Ch 5 NO real sex involving MC. Find myself rapidly clicking all the time to get past scenes.
ETA no sex for MC as of late ch 6. It was all I could stand before I deleted this. This needs to get rid of all the scenes with just the parents & aunt and most of the other ones that the MC isn't there, or else add the "multiple protagonists" tag. Too few choices so far to even count as a "game." Lots of boring dialogue. Your hand will get tired rapidly clicking to get past all of it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
imagine trying to do a pure lesbian route when you are forced to see how fucks have sex including my mom, dad, aunt, fuck it the neighbor LMAO!! The neighbor saying is a joke btw but Like bruh where is the multiple protagonist tag? I see ntr but I guess none of it will be avoidable due to the fact a love interest is getting blackmailed? UGHHH. might as well be multiple protagonist because my mom, and dad is getting more action than me which I don't wanna see. Instead of adding a skip how about not adding it once you on a specific route? LIKE THE LESBIAN. i DON'T care about the mom or dad or the bf.. they really aren't important if it's about JUNE so it should be about june in her college life, not how her parents is a bunch of horndogs LMAO!

Dude and df is with our mom just casually having a 3 way we me and the friend? df is GOING ON IN THIS GAME ? LMAO! out of character and no build up with the sex scenes... it's all over the place. Now it's your first game I will cut you some slack but as soon as JUNE goes to college the moms just jacks off june's BF? HUH??? if we doing that where is the build up? The sex scene with the dad and his sister in law or whatever she is was kinda cringy as well. Like I said I would rather not even see them on my screen to tell you the truth.

Also WHERE ARE THE CHOICES!!??? What if I wanted to tell the mom to FUCK OFF? like the game needs choices or more man or it will feel like a kinetic novel.
Now you probably feel like I am piling shit on you since it's your first VN but this feedback will help with your future game or this game down the line.

on a lesbian path I don't want to see COCKS PERIOD.

This game has potential but I feel like the pace is going to fast man.... TOOOOO FAST slow it down.

I appreciate the fact it has a lesbian path but not a fan of the blackmail OF THE GIRL if she is a potential love interest, At that point I will avoid her if I can. she is ruined by having the creep teacher masterbate to her posing so fuck that he can have her at that point. and now she apperently LIKES IT? WHAT??? LMAO!!!!!!
Like I said she can stay away from it because that's ridiculous.
idk if this is a flat out NTR focused game I was told it was not but it looks like it so can someone let me now so I can bounce if it's true. NOT KINK SHAMING BTW just not my thing.

ALSO IF NTR IS NOT AVOIDABLE I RECOMMEND PUTTING IT IN THE DEV NOTES OR IN THE TAGS. IF IT IS AVIODABLE PUT IT IN THE TAGS AND DEV NOTES AS WELL BTW SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE ME ASKING IF IT IS. WE CAN JUST AVOID IT IF IT IS NOT.

good work but the game NEEDS WORK if you know what i mean. cut down the scenes that don't include JUNE. I am at college. could care less about the bf, mom, aunt, dad or whatever is doing. I only care about my college lesbian EXPERIENCE. if the bf is cheating i really don't care since I a on the lesbian route so i kinda don't wanna see it nor care.

Last edited:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Thanks for the feedback - think I have spoken on everything discussed in your post.
Short version: My first game, I am working on second game, everything will be avoidable and will have more choices.
Can see a bit of info on that game here:
More to come.

Reactions: Orphanus

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Check out my new game Her Desire (currently Prologue is out). A lot of lessons learned from College Times went into this. I am already working on renders for Chapter 1.
Thanks

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Well done. One did not finish, took up another!
Yep... it's rarely a good sign when that happens... mind you, it's a good way to stretch out any support that Wack Daddy gets right? :D

Maybe he's just bored & thought "I'll stop doing this game for a while & do a different one..." ;)

Time will tell in the end eh?

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes