frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
do you have a mega?
torrent not downloading((( :(
If you leave rpdl.net open in a tab for a long time it will lose track of you, even despite showing your username in the upper right corner and allowing you to download torrents.
Everything will work except that the torrent you download will have one tracker "https tracker rpdl net/announce/" instead of having your download key in the tracker url. So it can't actually communicate with other peers.

Just sign out, log back in and then shift-F5 to fully reload the page.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Kinetic novels have their place but I really find that the interactivity of the "choose your own adventure" aspect is the only thing that uses Renpy to its full potential. If you just want to tell a sequential story that is just how the story works but it would probably work better being released as an online comic book PDF. It takes up much less space in the hard drive. But it isn't to say that I never have enjoyed a kinetic novel I've found here. I can't seem to stop downloading "The Sister in Law" every update just because it is a hoot. I understand people's disappointment. Being able to skip scenes isn't really the same as feeling that you are having an impact on the story. Even so, it was a story that I enjoyed so I will give the new format a chance and see how it pans out.
thanks for the feedback.
renpy does allow me to add skips for people who might not really want to see something, I dont have to convert things and finally renpy allows for some customization.
again, this was only option other then abandoning it all together.
I think it will be fun and these characters are going to do some f'ed up stuff.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Kinetic novels have their place but I really find that the interactivity of the "choose your own adventure" aspect is the only thing that uses Renpy to its full potential. If you just want to tell a sequential story that is just how the story works but it would probably work better being released as an online comic book PDF. It takes up much less space in the hard drive. But it isn't to say that I never have enjoyed a kinetic novel I've found here. I can't seem to stop downloading "The Sister in Law" every update just because it is a hoot. I understand people's disappointment. Being able to skip scenes isn't really the same as feeling that you are having an impact on the story. Even so, it was a story that I enjoyed so I will give the new format a chance and see how it pans out.
in fact, I downloaded the new version of the game via gofile and it was more than convenient)))
the fact is that I download to android and deal with torrents on it is very unusual and without desire ((

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
The game is good.
What I didn't like, MC is the ugliest and fattest of the three girls at the university, she has a nice face but an ugly body. The youngest is a very beautiful girl (the one the professor wants), I didn't like the many scenes with her mom, let's finish the chapter mom so we can see the beautiful new girls in the future.
Everything else is good. It's a game I will watch with interest.

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
I understand that some people like mature women. Its really ok. But what I cant understand is why people doing games about some young 18-20 yo girls and making them look like 35+? Cmon people, if you arent going out check insta or facebook at least and see figures of young girls.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
what kind of incest does this game contain?
brother and sister?
mother and son?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like this format; nobody would want to abandon this much work. I'm really liking Mary. She is so natural looking
especially for the rural setting. Just started so I'm getting back to the game now. (y)

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
"I used to enjoy it but recent changes have knocked it off my play list.

I only really played it because it let me keep the MC lesbian and was going to keep it that way but with the kinetic change there is no choice. The dev did say stuff would be skippable but therein lies the problem, before I could stop it completely now I can not see it but it still happens and that doesn't interest me.

It's basically gone from a choose your own way to just another basic slut maker." - Avaron

I completely agree with him.
because i prefer lesbian too and now the game is just another Slut mc game

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
"I used to enjoy it but recent changes have knocked it off my play list.

I only really played it because it let me keep the MC lesbian and was going to keep it that way but with the kinetic change there is no choice. The dev did say stuff would be skippable but therein lies the problem, before I could stop it completely now I can not see it but it still happens and that doesn't interest me.

It's basically gone from a choose your own way to just another basic slut maker." - Avaron

I completely agree with him.
because i prefer lesbian too and now the game is just another Slut mc game
I hope that doesn't happen with Her Desire too. because i really like this one

Reactions: Grelk

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I'll state this one more time:
College Times was my first game - it wasn't really built with paths, etc in mind. It was built kinetic at the start then I tried putting pathing in it (and I did my best with that) but it's wasn't sustainable. Sorry if your not into the way it's going forward, but like I said, it's either this or I was abandoning it. So, you can move on if you don't like the way it's going to go, that's ok.
As Saint Blackmoor said, I have put a lot of hours into this and didn't want it to go away. I want some good stuff to happen with Mary and the MC (and if you watched the last scene, with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as well). I want to do what I wanted to do with Francine, Mary and David. I want to do what I have in mind with Clint, Mary and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. That's why I am not abandoning it.

Her Desire was built with stats and paths in mind from the start - I will not change that and it is my main game.
I'm about 25% done with Chapter 5 with it already and it's moving along nicely. You can see from my changelog in Her Desire I pump out updates every 1-3 months - and I want to stay on that pace.

Wack Daddy out.
:)

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
100% agree with you bro, she should have been the main character and not the fat one.
Well some of us don't like sticks with vagina's like you apparently do, so to each their own. You're always welcome ot make your own game if you don't like the MC of one of those here. There arew huindreds to choose from.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes