Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I had played this game a while back before the format change, would the people complaining rather just see the game get abandoned entirely? I'd rather have it in the "kinetic novel" format than not at all.

I liked it a lot of things about it then and still like it. I remember thinking the professor was a creep though, and still do.
Definitely skipping scenes with him heh.

The twins are cute and June and Mary are both pretty hot, Francine's not bad either.
I'm still playing through it so I haven't seen everything yet.

Maybe a little weird but since your other game has it as a planned genre...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And one other thing...

This is just...
Will I get yelled at for putting (at least) 100 :rolleyes: emotes in one post?
Because I want to do that.
Not wanting to sound rude, but the answer is yes a good amount of those pure lesbian players (that are jumping ship now) would rather this game be abandoned than continued simply because at this point, (in their eyes) the dev is just wasting his/her time now (on a game they have zero interest in) instead of dedicating all of his/her time on his/her arguably more superior game "Her Desire" (a game that still has the pure lesbian route that they are looking for).

Last edited:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Sorry no - for College Times I won't have a lesbian only route. Even though this game does have a MC - as you can see from the start it was more of a multi-perspective game. When I started I didnt have intentions for routes - although I tried to convert it a bit after Chapter 2. As stated previously there is no routes - but if you can "skip" scenes - but they happened in canon even if you do. Her Desire has lesbian only, no dick route if looking for alternative. Speaking of...

Thanks - things are going fantastic for Chapter 5
Here's a sneak peak - Public Render for Her Desire Chapter 5 (just posted in Her Desire forum but thought I would throw here too)
I will have a Render release and update for College Times in the next week or so.
View attachment 2487812
Any update on the update for College Times Wack Daddy?

Reactions: giorgyo777

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
In the header, the tags say "incest"!?
Yes.

Not full on "I'll fuck my wife, daughter and dog. The order is up for debate!" incest.
Yet™.

The mom is helping her sister get pregnant with sperm from the dad, using a hands-on approach. At one time she is literally masturbating the cum of her husband into the pussy of her sister.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
woah, this is you also? this one and her desire are great. love the mom with the boyfriend. that was hot.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
are more future tags planned? Any fetishes? The game takes place partly on a farm. is bestiality involved? Project Miriam has that in some places. The game has such a partly perverse touch that it seems that something like this could happen.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
are more future tags planned? Any fetishes? The game takes place partly on a farm. is bestiality involved? Project Miriam has that in some places. The game has such a partly perverse touch that it seems that something like this could happen.
miriam is choice based game where you have almost every god-given kink. you can exclude, include any path you like (including paranormal bs) and it is fun to start over again and again, always with new or all kinks.
however this is now kinetic novel (according op) and i see no point pyling every damn kink into it. dev should now be left alone to tell us story he planned, without whinning "i want bestiality, i want lesbian only, incest please...". forget it. let him do as he want. anyway her desire is his primary game, updated more often (this one is in 7th month waiting).

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
miriam is choice based game where you have almost every god-given kink. you can exclude, include any path you like (including paranormal bs) and it is fun to start over again and again, always with new or all kinks.
however this is now kinetic novel (according op) and i see no point pyling every damn kink into it. dev should now be left alone to tell us story he planned, without whinning "i want bestiality, i want lesbian only, incest please...". forget it. let him do as he want. anyway her desire is his primary game, updated more often (this one is in 7th month waiting).
what the fuck is your problem? Look a column above you what he wrote. I asked, not begged, that he should do it. People like you piss me off. You're the one who whines about other people's posts because something doesn't fit into your collar. You're writing about a post that's over 2 weeks old again. What are you the morality police? Clean up the sun

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
I subscribe to quite a few creators, but I'll never knowingly subscribe to one, like this, who splits his/her time between two titles. I contribute a sub in fair expectation of 100% commitment exclusively to development of the title I sub to. That's the deal.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
:(
Yeah I am sorry about that - as stated before, College Times was my first game and I learned a lot that led me to create Her Desire. Her Desire is the my main game, but I have a sweet spot for College Times so I plan on adding too it over time.
The good news for you...I will have an update about the next release in the next two days - so look out for that :)

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
:(
Yeah I am sorry about that - as stated before, College Times was my first game and I learned a lot that led me to create Her Desire. Her Desire is the my main game, but I have a sweet spot for College Times so I plan on adding too it over time.
The good news for you...I will have an update about the next release in the next two days - so look out for that :)
Wack Daddy. Thank you for the update. I am glad you plan to continue College Times. I have liked the story and watching you grow. I hope you plan to continue as I agree with you being your first work it is special to see how it plays out.

Her Desire I also like but keep crossing my fingers to see this one to completion. I am not complaining it is just nice to see how you started the changes you have made the talent level get better as your experience increases. I look forward to future updates for bothm, but wait with baited breath on College Times updates and completion.

Thank you for sharing and keeping everyone posted on progress much appreciated!!!

Here is to wishing you continued luck learning and growing!!!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes