Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I'm at Chapter 7 now.

This might be the first time I experienced the guy saying he has an open relationship actually having an open relationship.

In the same wake I'm not sure if it later is discussed, but it 100% is not far that the "dad" implements a direct approach after his wife and her sister are asking/beging/demanding/seducing.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Wack Daddy
I see lots of reply's, but just to be clear: is possible play a pure lesbian patch (no dicks at all) or not?
Sorry no - for College Times I won't have a lesbian only route. Even though this game does have a MC - as you can see from the start it was more of a multi-perspective game. When I started I didnt have intentions for routes - although I tried to convert it a bit after Chapter 2. As stated previously there is no routes - but if you can "skip" scenes - but they happened in canon even if you do. Her Desire has lesbian only, no dick route if looking for alternative. Speaking of...

But look forward to updates from Her Desire, good luck dev.
Thanks - things are going fantastic for Chapter 5
Here's a sneak peak - Public Render for Her Desire Chapter 5 (just posted in Her Desire forum but thought I would throw here too)
I will have a Render release and update for College Times in the next week or so.
1679520723261.png

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I guess there really isn't a "lesbian path" anymore if there are no paths. I'll make like Avaron and knock this off my download list too.
I just replayed it. While there isn't a dedicated lesbian path, all sex scenes appear to be skippable.

Jun 10, 2017
I had played this game a while back before the format change, would the people complaining rather just see the game get abandoned entirely? I'd rather have it in the "kinetic novel" format than not at all.

I liked it a lot of things about it then and still like it. I remember thinking the professor was a creep though, and still do.
Definitely skipping scenes with him heh.

The twins are cute and June and Mary are both pretty hot, Francine's not bad either.
I'm still playing through it so I haven't seen everything yet.

Maybe a little weird but since your other game has it as a planned genre...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And one other thing...
MC is the ugliest and fattest of the three girls at the university
This is just...
Will I get yelled at for putting (at least) 100 :rolleyes: emotes in one post?
Because I want to do that.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes