Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
the game is great, has great story, multiple protagonists and multiple events at the same time. unfotunately the rendering and the character models design isn't really that good and there is no animations (i'm hoping there is smooth 60fps animations, but i think its hard to make so its ok). at least the story is one of the best! keep it up!

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
the game is great, has great story, multiple protagonists and multiple events at the same time. unfotunately the rendering and the character models design isn't really that good and there is no animations (i'm hoping there is smooth 60fps animations, but i think its hard to make so its ok). at least the story is one of the best! keep it up!
i played her desire, and it has better aspect that college times didn't have. great rendering, great character models, and it has animation too lmao. good, keep it up! i hope u can implemented those things into this game too.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
This game is bad. Besides 99% of scenes don't involve the MC everything involving the MC is severe blueballing (an automatic 1 star, should be zero) Now it's on hold. And will be a kinetic novel. Kinetic novels suck and are NOT games.
Cool.
Are you serious?
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

He's decided to disregard a lot of information and exaggerate, but I'm fine just going our separate ways.
-99%? Exaggeration clearly. I'll add, that he clearly hasn't paid attention to anything because I've stated all along it doesn't just have a MC focus.
-Severe blueballing? Exaggeration and incorrect. His scale of blueballing is warped. Let's be real, we've all played real blueballing games and even though the MC in this game hasn't f'ed every person, there's been a decent amount of payoff (more so for the lesbian enjoyers out there).
-Now it's on hold? It's been on hold for 5 months - I am taking it off of hold. Instead of abandoning it, I am doing something with it.
-Kinetic novels suck and are NOT games? He is the one making that statement. I am not claiming that it's a "game". It will be a kinetic novel that will have "skips" past ALL sexual content, so you don't have to see what you don't want to see. If it needs to be "re-categorized" as a comic, then so be it. Kinetic Novels have have their place in this space. It will have kinetic novel as one of it's "genre's" and people who don't like them can skip them.

I likely shouldn't have bothered responding, but I am in the middle of some render's and it was bothering me.
Again, he's entitled to his opinion.

p.s.
I'll add I didn't claim he is wrong about "This game is bad. " He can have that opinion.
This was my first game and I learned a lot by doing it.

-Wack Daddy out

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I don't know how I feel about this being turned back into a KN since I have been trying to play a pure lesbian (at least for the MC and the MC's soon-to-be GF), and it already felt like the dev was pushing for all the females to be more BI than anything else. (I am not trying to change the game or anything I'll just sadly duck out and move on (if this turns out to be a pure BI game going forward)).

Last edited:

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Cool.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

He's decided to disregard a lot of information and exaggerate, but I'm fine just going our separate ways.
-99%? Exaggeration clearly. I'll add, that he clearly hasn't paid attention to anything because I've stated all along it doesn't just have a MC focus.
-Severe blueballing? Exaggeration and incorrect. His scale of blueballing is warped. Let's be real, we've all played real blueballing games and even though the MC in this game hasn't f'ed every person, there's been a decent amount of payoff (more so for the lesbian enjoyers out there).
-Now it's on hold? It's been on hold for 5 months - I am taking it off of hold. Instead of abandoning it, I am doing something with it.
-Kinetic novels suck and are NOT games? He is the one making that statement. I am not claiming that it's a "game". It will be a kinetic novel that will have "skips" past ALL sexual content, so you don't have to see what you don't want to see. If it needs to be "re-categorized" as a comic, then so be it. Kinetic Novels have have their place in this space. It will have kinetic novel as one of it's "genre's" and people who don't like them can skip them.

I likely shouldn't have bothered responding, but I am in the middle of some render's and it was bothering me.
Again, he's entitled to his opinion.

p.s.
I'll add I didn't claim he is wrong about "This game is bad. " He can have that opinion.
This was my first game and I learned a lot by doing it.

-Wack Daddy out
the game is just great, and the story and characters are very beautiful, again there is a netorare tag, this is what turns me on))
Keep it up dev, I wish you success in the continuation of the story and this game and look forward to its continuation)))

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeTimes-0.8.1k
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Picaro Games

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
CollegeTimes-0.8.1k
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
do you have a mega?
torrent not downloading((( :(

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
do you have a mega?
torrent not downloading((( :(
We only upload games as torrents, so I can't help you with a mega link, sorry.
That being said, I tested it and there shouldn't be any issues with downloading; it's alive and healthy, plenty of seeders.
college.png
You might want to try deleting the torrent, signing out and back into rpdl, re-downloading the .torrent, and adding it back to your client. Normally that should resolve the downloading issue.
If it still persists and you're open to getting help, we can try something else, and we can maybe have you hop into our where we can figure out what's the problem.

Reactions: fauvhan

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Kinetic novels have their place but I really find that the interactivity of the "choose your own adventure" aspect is the only thing that uses Renpy to its full potential. If you just want to tell a sequential story that is just how the story works but it would probably work better being released as an online comic book PDF. It takes up much less space in the hard drive. But it isn't to say that I never have enjoyed a kinetic novel I've found here. I can't seem to stop downloading "The Sister in Law" every update just because it is a hoot. I understand people's disappointment. Being able to skip scenes isn't really the same as feeling that you are having an impact on the story. Even so, it was a story that I enjoyed so I will give the new format a chance and see how it pans out.

Reactions: Grelk
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes