VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I'm really liking the models and the art style so far. The choices seem scarce and there is no walkthrough: do they have little importance? Will I miss content with the wrong chocie? should I be worried with my choices?

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I'm really liking the models and the art style so far. The choices seem scarce and there is no walkthrough: do they have little importance? Will I miss content with the wrong chocie? should I be worried with my choices?
There's only.. 2 choices that'll result in missing sex scenes so far? And they're obvious.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ok, so the dream with the girl and the scene with Lana? That's it?
That's all now yes and neither choice seems to have a big impact, the June scene will end premature anyway and Lana will still be interested regardless of your choice... Possibly you mis RP you might need later, but for now it's no problem for the story...
The other choices don't really matter too much either, Dizzy will still contact you no matter what you choose (before madam Vera enters) she just will have a different text in her cutscene later depending on your choice...

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
That's all now yes and neither choice seems to have a big impact, the June scene will end premature anyway and Lana will still be interested regardless of your choice... Possibly you mis RP you might need later, but for now it's no problem for the story...
The other choices don't really matter too much either, Dizzy will still contact you no matter what you choose (before madam Vera enters) she just will have a different text in her cutscene later depending on your choice...
Yeah, I already tried both options! Thanks for the help!

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
and the one who obviously is a spy could be the sweetest in the end
so....
Doubt she will be the sweetest...
I would say you can trust Blanche, Miri, Elise just about the same.... Each will act for the benefit of their own house first.
Then there's the wildcards.... Safiya, Lana, Dizzy, Blume... Safiya's motives seem to be house related aswell, just not clear if she is still a part of one but she used to be... Lana probably is a "fail-safe" for the navy, Dizzy is still a mystery and Blume....
Blume is probably the one i trust least at the moment. Could be it's June and that's why we haven't seen her yet but then again, the empress might be her just the same for all we know.... :)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Doubt she will be the sweetest...
I would say you can trust Blanche, Miri, Elise just about the same.... Each will act for the benefit of their own house first.
Then there's the wildcards.... Safiya, Lana, Dizzy, Blume... Safiya's motives seem to be house related aswell, just not clear if she is still a part of one but she used to be... Lana probably is a "fail-safe" for the navy, Dizzy is still a mystery and Blume....
Blume is probably the one i trust least at the moment. Could be it's June and that's why we haven't seen her yet but then again, the empress might be her just the same for all we know.... :)
so , you see my point here ;)
and no - my mc trust nobody atm - nor will there any lewd interaction if not forced :p
playing it for the story

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes