VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Renders look very tempting.
Damn..almost went to download page, but too a turn to the reviews and...no animations. Srsly, I dont care about 1-2 sec loops, they're always good enough for me, but nothing at all is a top level bummer.

Still, good luck with development.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
pretty interesting start, looking forward to see how this whole thing plays out.

it'd be pretty cool if the world building is prioritized to make the game feel authentic and not just an excuse for space sex.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Color of My Sound [Chapter 1.Part A.v7] [Gallant Trombe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 845 MB / 106 MB - ColorOfMySound-Chapter1.PartA.v7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 72 MB - ColorOfMySound-Chapter1.PartA.v7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game! Prefer the story driven ones. Seems like there will be plenty of betrayals to go around.
Uh, i played the previous version, not sure if this ones were corrected:

Before you could it break it all down, ...
MC: You work for the Red Velvet; you should know why the Madame don't(doesn't) take a stalker lightly.

Reactions: Gallant Trombe

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Great game! Prefer the story driven ones. Seems like there will be plenty of betrayals to go around.
Uh, i played the previous version, not sure if this ones were corrected:

Before you could it break it all down, ...
MC: You work for the Red Velvet; you should know why the Madame don't(doesn't) take a stalker lightly.
Thanks for playing my game! Yes, those errors have been fixed since the Codex Update.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Wow!
Impressive initial release - love the "melanged" renders, kind of "noir" atmosphere and the introduction of characters as well as the almost thrilling story of "universal espionage & intrigues" which maybe is going to unfold its full potential in the future. Curious what will happen and in which way the plot will spice events and relationships further...

Alone for the plot this one deserves much more attention!

Do you intent to implement sound in the future updates (not only just to emphasize the VNs title :sneaky:)?
I guess, some sound fx and additional "coloured" ambient sounds could support quite a lot to the atmosphere, plot and immersion (not necessarily "music", as in the ears of the MC music sounds more like a cacophony of broken patterns) ...
Just a small idea of a musician.

Whatever you wish to implement - sound or no sound, some animations or not... - this one has the potential to be great!
Good luck with the development!

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Wow!
Impressive initial release - love the "melanged" renders, kind of "noir" atmosphere and the introduction of characters as well as the almost thrilling story of "universal espionage & intrigues" which maybe is going to unfold its full potential in the future. Curious what will happen and in which way the plot will spice events and relationships further...

Alone for the plot this one deserves much more attention!

Do you intent to implement sound in the future updates (not only just to emphasize the VNs title :sneaky:)?
I guess, some sound fx and additional "coloured" ambient sounds could support quite a lot to the atmosphere, plot and immersion (not necessarily "music", as in the ears of the MC music sounds more like a cacophony of broken patterns) ...
Just a small idea of a musician.

Whatever you wish to implement - sound or no sound, some animations or not... - this one has the potential to be great!
Good luck with the development!
So, as I have said, music will be added when the story allows it. SFX will likely come when there's a good amount of content already. I don't know when exactly, so I guess the answer is yes, at some point.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Holy Shit, where has this been? Renders for a first time dev are amazing! And the story? Fuck yeah, man, already really diggin' this! Everything looking real good! (Well, apart from maybe the Lana sex scene

randi99

Jul 28, 2021
Color of My Sound [Chapter 1.Part A.v7] [Gallant Trombe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 845 MB / 106 MB - ColorOfMySound-Chapter1.PartA.v7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 72 MB - ColorOfMySound-Chapter1.PartA.v7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
update pls

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes