VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Gallant Trombe Not that there was anything wrong with the Lana scene renders or looks wise, just that the MC suddenly went from "meh" to "YEAH, TAKE IT, BITCH" in a matter of seconds as if he was a different person. Just didn't seem to match up somewhat wiv what we've seen so far of him

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Gallant Trombe Not that there was anything wrong with the Lana scene renders or looks wise, just that the MC suddenly went from "meh" to "YEAH, TAKE IT, BITCH" in a matter of seconds as if he was a different person. Just didn't seem to match up somewhat wiv what we've seen so far of him
I would prefer to let the story explains it. So to your comment, all I can say for now is that discrepancies, changes, contradictions are tools I use to tell the story. It is good that you catch on to them. Of course, when the explanation comes and it doesn't work, that's my failure.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a question. In the planned tags it doesn't say anything about this, but on the patreon page it mentions corruption as one of the fetishes in the game.

Will it be avoidable?
Will we be able to have pure romances? You know, the usual. Relationships with the girls based on love, affection, respect, etc. No corruption, blackmail, or any kind of coercion.

Thanks in advance!

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
I have a question. In the planned tags it doesn't say anything about this, but on the patreon page it mentions corruption as one of the fetishes in the game.

Will it be avoidable?
Will we be able to have pure romances? You know, the usual. Relationships with the girls based on love, affection, respect, etc. No corruption, blackmail, or any kind of coercion.

Thanks in advance!
I plan to have some very mild corruption, there won't be blackmail, or other kinds of coercion common to corruption based games here. To be honest, I think that tag is misleading and I will remove it.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Good game tho so far I'm hooked altho the new update seemed super short. Looking forward to a new update even though one just came out. Keep it up :D

Reactions: Gallant Trombe

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Color of My Sound [Ch.1 Part B] [Gallant Trombe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,22 GB / 129 MB - ColorOfMySound-Chapter1.PartB.v3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 94 MB - ColorOfMySound-Chapter1.PartB.v3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Putting it on my Watch list due to the beautiful renders. I can see the contrast in colour... but I do have an important question Gallant Trombe . What about the sound? Is it planned or is it at least a hopeful element if you find someone to work with? I mean, sound effects, music and/or voice acting... possibly even gameplay elements featuring those.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Putting it on my Watch list due to the beautiful renders. I can see the contrast in colour... but I do have an important question Gallant Trombe . What about the sound? Is it planned or is it at least a hopeful element if you find someone to work with? I mean, sound effects, music and/or voice acting... possibly even gameplay elements featuring those.
Sound will be added when more of the story is released. I'm not 100% sure when exactly, so likely by the end of Chapter 1 or Chapter 2. Music, on the other hand, will be added when the story allows it. Voice acting is an entirely different beast, I'll need funding that, so I'm not even considering it at the moment, we'll have to see.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Cool update. Nice to see June again (even if it was just a dream sequence). I get this feeling she might become part of his subconscious when it comes to difficult situations (as per him seeing her instead of Lana when he was distraught about Grace). And it seems Lana enjoys being dominated (or at least, being commanded to do things). Could lead to some interesting things, especially seeing how Blanche wants to "help" out as well.

Overall though, really nice update (a bit short though, but no worries). Thanks for the awesome work Gallant and look forward to what is coming next. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gallant Trombe

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. Excellent quality. Yes it was short, but so was the wait. Really enjoying the game so far, looking forward to more.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Is this game harem or we need to choose just one of the girls? And how we choose the girl who we are more interested in(maybe counting points)? The choices in the game now seems not very straightforward to get points from the girls.:unsure:
Love to see more scene about mireille in the future updates! She is deferentially my cup of tea among these girls even she maybe the spy in the team who may hurt mc in the end, I am sure we can use our love to make her change.:cry:
Also, I think it will be a great idea if blume is actually a girl who is using a voice changer to communicate with us and then see how much mc surprise when she join the team and meet mc after she had watched all mc's lewd scene.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Is this game harem or we need to choose just one of the girls? And how we choose the girl who we are more interested in(maybe counting points)? The choices in the game now seems not very straightforward to get points from the girls.:unsure:
Love to see more scene about mireille in the future updates! She is deferentially my cup of tea among these girls even she maybe the spy in the team who may hurt mc in the end, I am sure we can use our love to make her change.:cry:
Also, I think it will be a great idea if blume is actually a girl who is using a voice changer to communicate with us and then see how much mc surprise when she join the team and meet mc after she had watched all mc's lewd scene.:ROFLMAO:
This is 100% a harem and designed to be one. There is no points system in this game. Sex scenes are optional, but skipping won't close off their route. For now, make your choices based on what you think is better. When it comes the time to decide if you want a harem ending or not, it will be very obvious.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes