VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
im just happy that the honeymoon phase is finally over for this game, now that we are over the "pretty renders" the dev will have to justify the existence of this "doormat" mc every time he releases a new patch or he will start losing money
Don't think that's how it works.

Just check another 2 insanely popular VNs, both getting 5min of updates and 5 minutes of reworks on earlier chapters, once per year, while earning metric fuckton for devs based on great renders. Both borderline kinetic novels (I'd flat out say one is kinetic novel).

Also, all our complaining aside, this one still has 4.4 rating, which is very, very, very high rating.

And hey, if it helps dev and some are enjoying it, why the fuck not.
Plenty of fish in the sea, there's a lot of VNs out there, nobody is forcing us to stick around.

Reactions: sava75

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Don't think that's how it works.

Just check another 2 insanely popular VNs, both getting 5min of updates and 5 minutes of reworks on earlier chapters, once per year, while earning metric fuckton for devs based on great renders. Both borderline kinetic novels (I'd flat out say one is kinetic novel).

Also, all our complaining aside, this one still has 4.4 rating, which is very, very, very high rating.

And hey, if it helps dev and some are enjoying it, why the fuck not.
Plenty of fish in the sea, there's a lot of VNs out there, nobody is forcing us to stick around.
Well the last 10 reviews averaged upto 3 stars. So yeah honeymoon phase seems to be over

Reactions: Azeroth67000

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Joshua Valentine the name he took after joined the navy and everybody knows him with that name, Dizzy commented about that name change. I think there was one or two other same type of interaction. She knew his stage name before he joined navy, there is no indication he told that name to anyone because it was neither a official name nor a name he was using before that. He introduced himself as Vayne to June and June kinda mocked him using his stage name.

Other hints, at least I think they are;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

too bad Rose aka June is dead now, I wish she would be with mc till the end ...
or maybe she not dead? she jumped off the roof and is alive now ??

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Maybe it was a hologram and she hid, then snuck away during the explosion? Who knows what crazy tech is available to pull the rug out of moments like that?

Oct 10, 2022
It's sci-fi future filled story, she could have teleported or hologram or robot lookalike etc. dev can pull this kind of stuff easily and also I have a feeling whole story, at least as a blueprint already finished if so I don't think dev put two characters just to off them within early state of the game. So I am pretty sure we are gonna see both June and Rose in the future, if they are the same person then probably we'll see her as main LI of the story.

Reactions: Hungover00

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Maybe it was a hologram and she hid, then snuck away during the explosion? Who knows what crazy tech is available to pull the rug out of moments like that?
Remember when she escape from mc and mireille ? she make that light and make mc brain stopped, maybe she do that again and escape now...
Again only dev know, I can only hope Rose aka June still alive :coffee::coffee:

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
It's sci-fi future filled story, she could have teleported or hologram or robot lookalike etc. dev can pull this kind of stuff easily and also I have a feeling whole story, at least as a blueprint already finished if so I don't think dev put two characters just to off them within early state of the game. So I am pretty sure we are gonna see both June and Rose in the future, if they are the same person then probably we'll see her as main LI of the story.
the big question is... why she is crying tho before explosion
if she willing to meet mc again not with tears.
I read the codex about dizzy, she take all the secret with her so its her 100% dead :cry:

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I read the codex about dizzy, she take all the secret with her so its her 100% dead :cry:
Codex is not set in stone, it only keep tabs on what MC is aware of. Crying can be explained by a lot of things, like someone she loves fighting in opposite trenches and literally chase her up to rooftop. Maybe she thought what she expected/wanted no longer possible?
Anyways, I am not saying it's impossible that she died but I am thinking highly unlikely.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Regardless of deception or actual death...could because she did/does love him...she has betrayed him....wanting a better/different time and place...realisation of what she has/is doing...or what she has lost...

Not really difficult...lots of very logical real world examples of why she might cry at this moment.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
This is such a beautifully constructed game, I hope to see Dizzy again. I really liked her and I think she is June too.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes