VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
If chapter 3 doesn't need the walkthrough mod, does the mod still work for the preceding chapters? That's the one question I can't find an answer to after searching :(

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If chapter 3 doesn't need the walkthrough mod, does the mod still work for the preceding chapters? That's the one question I can't find an answer to after searching :(
There is an updated mod, it's just not linked in the OP and not here.

Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

WT MOD:

-

KoGa3 mods =

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Lol maybe dev give us red herrings - Blume, Rose, June are all sisters.... :ROFLMAO:
Joke aside.... hope we get an update soonish

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Playing these games for several years, but visuals in this one are on other level. Shame updates release incredibly rare. All the best to dev.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
>Be me
>saved name of version last played in the bookmark, so I don't have to memorize
*time passes*
>version I wrote is not even present on the changelog list

WTF, why isn't the changelog only updated instead of having some parts deleted?

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
This game has a lot of girls, but I don't know why, I can't get attracted to them, the only one I was interested in was June and now who knows when she'll reappear.

I tried to do a new gameplay, but I just didn't feel like continuing.

- June won't be able to reappear in his life for a long time.
- Blanche seems more like that sister who needs a hug than a LI.
- Lana, I just don't like how she offers herself so much, she's the one I'm least interested in.
- Mireille would be my second favorite, but her game makes me not trust her, simple as that, and trust is important to me.
- Elise is another one I can't feel anything about.
- And I have no idea what to expect from Blume, due to her role, it's unlikely they'll meet in person.

It's definitely an interesting game, only in the romance part I can't fit in and choose someone other than June, and I like her, mostly, because of their story.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This game has a lot of girls, but I don't know why, I can't get attracted to them, the only one I was interested in was June and now who knows when she'll reappear.

I tried to do a new gameplay, but I just didn't feel like continuing.

- June won't be able to reappear in his life for a long time.
- Blanche seems more like that sister who needs a hug than a LI.
- Lana, I just don't like how she offers herself so much, she's the one I'm least interested in.
- Mireille would be my second favorite, but her game makes me not trust her, simple as that, and trust is important to me.
- Elise is another one I can't feel anything about.
- And I have no idea what to expect from Blume, due to her role, it's unlikely they'll meet in person.

It's definitely an interesting game, only in the romance part I can't fit in and choose someone other than June, and I like her, mostly, because of their story.
mostly how I feel more or less as well . The only real difference for me is I think Lana is the best LI yeah I typically dont like LI that are a bit easy like her at least till later on when they prove they are a good character. Which is weird because I shouldn't like Lana because of this at this stage of the game but I do not sure why. I think might have to do with the fact I can't help but fully trust Lana I think she is completely loyal.

The only other character I do like where I might be able to feel something for right now is Hilde but again like most other characters how much can you really trust her.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
I think the point is at this stage you're not meant to fall for any of the LIs. All of them are potentially traitors, either on orders of their House or on their own initiative, even Lana is suspicious, she's as famous as The Officer and has taken an effective demotion to work under his command and we're also warned that any potential traitor would do anything to get close to The Officer and offering herself sexually to The Officer is a good way for Lana to get close to him.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I think the point is at this stage you're not meant to fall for any of the LIs. All of them are potentially traitors, either on orders of their House or on their own initiative, even Lana is suspicious, she's as famous as The Officer and has taken an effective demotion to work under his command and we're also warned that any potential traitor would do anything to get close to The Officer and offering herself sexually to The Officer is a good way for Lana to get close to him.
well if she is it worked because I never really thought Lana was suspicious at all infact I let my guard down around her cause how loyal she seems to be. I just assumed she was a super fan girl never really thought that much into it while I did with the others

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
well if she is it worked because I never really thought Lana was suspicious at all infact I let my guard down around her cause how loyal she seems to be. I just assumed she was a super fan girl never really thought that much into it while I did with the others
I actually think Lana is the prime suspect for a traitor within the team. We're given reasons not to trust the other team members, but other than her effective demotion we're not given a reason not to trust Lana. A good spy would not be obvious to spot. That's why I'm actually least suspicious of Mirielle as we're told she's a brilliant spy, yet she's been obvious with her spying, she'd only do that if she has no reason to hide her activities, if she wanted to hide them then she would have hidden them.

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
I actually like the intrigue of not knowing who to trust, also I don't think we have enemies in our team just people with different interests I think this traitor simply wants us to join the rebels if they wanted us dead we would already be...

Also, our side doesn't look like the good guys either, which makes everything more interesting.

Reactions: darkholograma

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Has any of you ever watchet any single Mission impossible? Ever?
To spoil it a little bit - the state agencies that employ MC ALWAYS DOUBLE CROSS HIM - ALWAYS!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
This is a pretty good AVN.
I've been looking for something since CoBD finished and so far, this ticks the boxes.
The overall atmosphere of mistrust and intrigue adds a nice layer of tension to it all.
Anyone could be more than they appear, even Lana, who seems dedicated to the MC. It could all be a smoke screen to get closer to him. I like the idea that choosing a LI could backfire...
:devilish:

Reactions: PickerLewd
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes