VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This is a pretty good AVN.
I've been looking for something since CoBD finished and so far, this ticks the boxes.
The overall atmosphere of mistrust and intrigue adds a nice layer of tension to it all.
Anyone could be more than they appear, even Lana, who seems dedicated to the MC. It could all be a smoke screen to get closer to him. I like the idea that choosing a LI could backfire...
:devilish:
It's different and refreshing. Not knowing which LI's you can trust or rely on, makes it a very interesting concept. For the record, I'm putting trust in Lana (Hey, you gotta trust someone), and a little trust in Elise and Safiya (she's obviously hiding more, but she's been pretty up front). I have very little trust in Miri or Blanche. But I'm pretty sure I'll be making a mistake along the line somewhere. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lun@

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
It's different and refreshing. Not knowing which LI's you can trust or rely on, makes it a very interesting concept. For the record, I'm putting trust in Lana (Hey, you gotta trust someone), and a little trust in Elise and Safiya (she's obviously hiding more, but she's been pretty up front). I have very little trust in Miri or Blanche. But I'm pretty sure I'll be making a mistake along the line somewhere. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think Lana is probably the least suspicious (if I was the dev, I'd sooo make her a rebel double agent!) and possibly Blanche who is just irritating to me. Safiya is your typical "I'm kinda evil but I will admit it" type and seems to obvious to be the main agent provocateur. Elise seems a bit goofy but friendly...which could be genuine or maybe a clever act...Miri definitely made me suspicious with her training and icy cool personality...but again, maybe too obvious? agh, now I'm getting paranoid! :LOL:

I've just finished the update and obviously the whole Dizzy/Rosie drama puts a bit of a different slant on things now.
As far as the girls, I'm pretty sure Lana and Miri are not working against MC. Miri has shown herself to go after a perceived threat to her leader, just like Aria does for Safiya.
Lana is also similar, like a devoted big guard dog! and her reaction to the drunk guy shows she would never be with the Rebels.
Blanche seems unlikely too, unless she's a great actor. Elise is a bit harder to read though...
Safiya, although she has secrets, is open about using the MC, so although guarded, she has been forthcoming to a degree.

I was starting to like Dizzy as well :LOL:

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I think Lana is probably the least suspicious (if I was the dev, I'd sooo make her a rebel double agent!) and possibly Blanche who is just irritating to me. Safiya is your typical "I'm kinda evil but I will admit it" type and seems to obvious to be the main agent provocateur. Elise seems a bit goofy but friendly...which could be genuine or maybe a clever act...Miri definitely made me suspicious with her training and icy cool personality...but again, maybe too obvious? agh, now I'm getting paranoid! :LOL:
I've been paranoid since it started. :ROFLMAO: Most people are, Dev's doing a great job of suspense and intrigue. :)

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I've been paranoid since it started. :ROFLMAO: Most people are, Dev's doing a great job of suspense and intrigue. :)
And here I am thinking, even if it would be hard earned but there would be a happy harem ending. Am I dreaming and will get stabbed in the back by one of the women at some point in time shattering my heart into million pieces never to be healed back again?:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Lun@

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
And here I am thinking, even if it would be hard earned but there would be a happy harem ending. Am I dreaming and will get stabbed in the back by one of the women at some point in time shattering my heart into million pieces never to be healed back again?:cry:
I'm only guessing, but I am working on the theory that if one of your girls is actually working against you, she will have a change of heart and be turned to your side and maybe a choice to forgive her and let her into the harem or not. But I'm only assuming, because it would suck if you spent all this time after her and she betrayed you. A Dev would never do that to us, surely. :):):)

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
B-b-but maybe MC could be lured to the...dark side...by his treacherous, secret stabby love interest?

k85xt452a7j51.jpg

Save the Rebels!

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Quick question before I dive in, who is this from the front page preview pics and is she a love interest in this game?
Thanks in advance!

1726743742320.png

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Quick question before I dive in, who is this from the front page preview pics and is she a love interest in this game?
Thanks in advance!

View attachment 4049777
This is Hilde and last time I checked on discord server - she wasn't a LI, at the very least she is not a main girl (but you can romance her).
Also I would assume that main girls are those listed in Codex (Dossier) and again - Hilde is not there.

But things can change, who knows, I remember she was quite popular.

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
It's Hilde and last time I checked on discord server - she wasn't a LI, at the very least she is not a main girl.
Also I would assume that main girls are those listed in Codex (Dossier) and again - Hilde is not there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/color-of-my-sound-ch-3a-v6-gallant-trombe.95142/post-14133356
I had asked this question to the Dev, and he did say she was romanceable. Dk if that's changed.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks in advance!

View attachment 4049777
It's Hilde and last time I checked on discord server - she wasn't a LI, at the very least she is not a main girl.

There is a post here somewhere from not long ago, where Dev confirmed on Discord who the LI's were, it had a screenshot and I saved the picture. Thanks to whoever did it, I think it might have been xapican, but I forgot to write down our hero.

Luckily Hilde is on it.

color-of-my sound.png

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I am totally "trusting" Miri and if she stabs me in the back at least I'll die happy. :love:

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes