VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
I trust Miri simply because she's made it very clear that she's spying on people. From her history we know she's an excellent spy, an excellent spy wouldn't make it obvious that they are spying unless they are happy for people to know they are doing it, if she was working against us it would have been easy for her to hide her actions and pretend to only be spying on outsiders.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
There is a post here somewhere from not long ago, where Dev confirmed on Discord who the LI's were, it had a screenshot and I saved the picture. Thanks to whoever did it, I think it might have been xapican, but I forgot to write down our hero.

Luckily Hilde is on it.

View attachment 4049895
This is AMAZING! Thank you, you've made my day! I'm all in now XD
Hilde! I'm coming home! <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
This game is amazing! At first it felt a little confusing and overwhelming, but after settling in, the story has been ramping up and become pretty interesting! This is one of the awesome ones that resonate well with me that I'll either low tier supporting or buying on steam, probably the latter.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

My own personal tier list (not that anyone cares XD):
1. Hilde (By far my favorite)
2. Mireille (I like her seductive-side and I hope I don't have to wait long to finally get some coffee with her lol XD)
3. Iris (This is a bit of a stretch but I like her looks and I'm interested to find out more about her...)

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
an excellent spy wouldn't make it obvious that they are spying unless they are happy for people to know they are doing it, if she was working against us it would have been easy for her to hide her actions and pretend to only be spying on outsiders.
But a truly excellent spy might reveal to you that they were spying, solely to get you to trust them because of their honesty, in turn getting you to lower your guard for when they finally betray you.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
But a truly excellent spy might reveal to you that they were spying, solely to get you to trust them because of their honesty, in turn getting you to lower your guard for when they finally betray you.
If that was the plan it backfired, The Officer (regardless of player's own choices) is suspicious about Miri because she's spying on the team. And it's not like Miri was being honest and upfront about it, she didn't tell The Officer that she was spying on the team to gain honesty points, she just didn't bother hiding the fact she was spying on the team.

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes