VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This very short update answered no questions and instead, just gave us more. Unless I'm retarded, of course.

What's up with our character? Do we know why he's so sought after? Does it have to do with his past as a musician, and what is it that Safiya is trying to offer him in exchange? Is he secretly deaf, has some trauma or some disability now that he's unable to play to make music?

At least we now know why Lana is so focussed on him. Although it's weird, she's a super rational soldier, and to her, she should've seen the MC stepping in to save her as him just doing his duty. I feel there's more to it, so one question answered and a new one given. Because the way this game is built, the answer is just too simple and boring.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
I feel like releasing an update without any sex scene OR nudity (looking at you Summers Gone - atleast theres some nudity every update) of some sort is borderline insane when that's what these games are actually about. Sure its great when the stories are immersive which this game certainly does a decent job at but..... what the hell??? You arent some triple A billion dollar game company, stick to the genre atleast a little bit ffs.

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Developer: Gallant Trombe - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!
P/s: Updated to Ch2 v6
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2208625 View attachment 2208629
Hi LaikDink, can you please work your Magic again on Release Ch.2 Pt.B v6? THX!

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
is me or Safiya have the same model ... wait is that.... Vulvamort?... how im suppose to fk her now!? pls tell me she is not a LI, someone! i need a memory WIPE!! i cant unsee this! PLS

DUDE, the accesories may hide who she is, keep ADDING MORE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
MC skin color seems to change suddenly. When Lana sucks him off for the first time he looks like hes from the shadow realm. After when he explains to the group that Grace was killed, hes a pasty dude bro. Other times hes a tanned looking mediterranean guy.. Hopefully dev settles on his look. The sudden shifts are jarring.

May 31, 2020
Is this turning into a kinetic?... Because that would ruin the whole setup...at least Lana's model is getting better and better.... Probably the only one I find hot...

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
hmm, 25 min worth... damn it i don't think i can take!!! this isn't the kind of story that plays well with short-ish updates that are longer between them than 1 week. there is simply soo much going on... kinda like 'star wars', ruined by time...and disney.. it really need to be played/binged 'whole-story' or 'seasons'. i would gladly wait 6 months for huge chunk (would still probably restart.. for the joy of it) instead of short, albiet very good parts and 'Have to restart' because i don't remember the significance of the relationship with those i interact with in each update. and too many 'restarts' is a real turn-off.
I love this game TOO Much to get burned out on it, that would be really sad. :cry::sneaky:;)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I am a bit confused. I remember playing this game like a year ago and it ended with you meeting the Judge and her looking at Graces terminal. Now I see this game again with an update and its chapter 2 at that but that. So I play from the start to refresh the details of the plot and catch up to the new content..which is like 30min of dialogue lol. I dont get it. I know chapter 1 was reworked but it didnt seem too different, granted my memory from originally playing is a bit vague.

Its still a great game.

Reactions: crotch69

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I am a bit confused. I remember playing this game like a year ago and it ended with you meeting the Judge and her looking at Graces terminal. Now I see this game again with an update and its chapter 2 at that but that. So I play from the start to refresh the details of the plot and catch up to the new content..which is like 30min of dialogue lol. I dont get it. I know chapter 1 was reworked but it didnt seem too different, granted my memory from originally playing is a bit vague.

Its still a great game.
The rework was mostly seen in a modified intro after waking up (the doctor), the addition of sound effects, and an extended scene with Dizzy. There was some internal work as well to setup episodic features and make the codex work with gradual unlocks.

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.30 star(s) 70 Votes