VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is me or Safiya have the same model ... wait is that.... Vulvamort?... how im suppose to fk her now!? pls tell me she is not a LI, someone! i need a memory WIPE!! i cant unsee this! PLS

DUDE, the accesories may hide who she is, keep ADDING MORE!!!
Ohh now I see it, doesn't matter me anyway, I found her Hot and did a lot of "things" to her...... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Gallant Trombe - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!
P/s: Updated to Ch2 v6 PtB
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2208625 View attachment 2208629
Updated to Ch2v6PtB

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
It's a shame the updates are so unbearably short or this game would be a lot better.
Just try doing what I do. I read other stuff for a bit and then come back after either a couple updates have dropped or maybe a walkthrough mod catches up to the release. You'll be done in a half hour instead of ten minutes. ;)

(at least this dev is updating steadily)

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Just try doing what I do. I read other stuff for a bit and then come back after either a couple updates have dropped or maybe a walkthrough mod catches up to the release. You'll be done in a half hour instead of ten minutes. ;)

(at least this dev is updating steadily)
yep, agree, he is steadely making updates smaller, u know, at this pace this is gonna end like this hentai artist that release 2 pages of his manga every 1 or 2 months xD. Im allways wondering when are people going to say "enough" but shit keeps pilling up and nobody say anything, its rather amusing, i dont say shit cause i dont pay for this and at this rate i wont either, but yep, its fun, i feel like "disaster girl" xD

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
yep, agree, he is steadely making updates smaller, u know, at this pace this is gonna end like this hentai artist that release 2 pages of his manga every 1 or 2 months xD. Im allways wondering when are people going to say "enough" but shit keeps pilling up and nobody say anything, its rather amusing, i dont say shit cause i dont pay for this and at this rate i wont either, but yep, its fun, i feel like "disaster girl" xD
I feel you. What keeps me from going over the edge with impatience for most of these novels and most anything IT related is this popular clip that still resonates for me:

It's what I think about when I'm waiting for someone else to provide me dopamine so I stay patient lol

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
I feel you. What keeps me from going over the edge with impatience for most of these novels and most anything IT related is this popular clip that still resonates for me:

It's what I think about when I'm waiting for someone else to provide me dopamine so I stay patient lol
Gotta love Louie. I loved his tv series...

Reactions: PapaPhat

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021

its true, but i dont really see this as part of the issue, here is a though, devs dont delay their games or release less content cause they are evil and want to do less for more money, they need to know how much their work is worth, and the only way to do it for certain is to poke the bears nose and wait until he tears ur arm off, if he never does... well, u have to keep poking. Thing is, people without money that dont support devs in patreon, see this and think "i have to break my ass all month for 10 times less money than this bitch and this greedy sorry excuse of a dev keep delaying this shit even when, every time, he deliver less and less" they make those relations, money:: work, but the dev doesnt know how much his work is worth so he is allways raising the bar waiting the reaction of a bunch of guys that, sadly, dont really care about spending money, and so, devs keep releasing less content and taking longer between updates and they will keep doing it, and there is nothing i can do, or at least that is what i think is happening in most of those cases, ur take in this is "im too spoiled, i shouldnt ask for more, cause everything is wonderfull" and...i guess its a happy mentality, rather simplistic, but if its make u happy, good for u. In my case, i just have other games to play, and the whole discussion will be meaningless from where i stand, can i complain? sure. will i get anything out of it? no...so i dont normally do it, i will still agree with people that complain, and do actually have a point, instead of trying to coerce them into giving up and adopt the Ned Flanders religion xD

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Dunno man, there's been a few updates just these past couple months. I think we agree from different angles. I wouldn't call being patient "simplistic". While I'm waiting for updates here (and a couple other places), I've got many others to read, just like you're saying. I would say, however, that "poking the bear until I'm rebuked violently" is pretty simplistic from my point of view. Expecting a different result than frustration and anger from a developer could be deemed pretty simplistic, too. Other threads devolve into simple hate rhetoric over less, and even if the developer ends up milking their patreon, there's nothing gained by sticking around in a thread and being so toxic that the developer feels their behavior is just. You aren't doing that, of course, but I'm speaking to other threads where it's just jaded people everywhere lol

Most importantly, I just think it's way too early to call here. There's so many stories here on the website, it's easier to just pick another one and move on and hope for more content to be on its way. That's what I mean when I say I'm being patient. Cheers, homie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crotch69

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I just caught up with the last two small updates. And while I really want more like everyone else here, I gotta say... I'm willing to wait if the attention to detail is this consistent, the script continues to be "show-don't-tell", and the render quality is this high. These frames probably take an hour each, wow they are so pretty. Good work.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Dunno man, there's been a few updates just these past couple months. I think we agree from different angles. I wouldn't call being patient "simplistic". While I'm waiting for updates here (and a couple other places), I've got many others to read, just like you're saying. I would say, however, that "poking the bear until I'm rebuked violently" is pretty simplistic from my point of view. Expecting a different result than frustration and anger from a developer could be deemed pretty simplistic, too. Other threads devolve into simple hate rhetoric over less, and even if the developer ends up milking their patreon, there's nothing gained by sticking around in a thread and being so toxic that the developer feels their behavior is just. You aren't doing that, of course, but I'm speaking to other threads where it's just jaded people everywhere lol

Most importantly, I just think it's way too early to call here. There's so many stories here on the website, it's easier to just pick another one and move on and hope for more content to be on its way. That's what I mean when I say I'm being patient. Cheers, homie.
yeah, i wasnt really talking about this one, how many updates has been? 2 since release? way to early to say anything, the original point was that the updates were short, and that is true, my point with the whole bear thing was that, by the end of a transaction the only thing that matter is money, a comment or a post in discord, youtube, a forum or wtv, doesnt really mean anything for a dev or a company, or at less that is how i see it, as long as the money keep flowing people can say wtv they want.
As for the "hate rhetoric" well, is a forum, hmm try to see it from this side, sometimes, it works like therapy for them, u know, to just discard all their hate and frustration in a comment, and since nobody gets hurt by that, i dont really see a problem, it may be annoying for some i guess, but well u can please everyone, remember, somewhere in the world a forum helped a wanna be mass murderer to calm down xD.
And DUDE! from where im from, if someone say "cheers" the other person drink, and since u make me open this beer, CHEERS! i needed one, been 9 months since i went out to a party, im getting old...

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Developer: Gallant Trombe - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!
P/s: Updated to Ch2 v6 PtB
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2208625 View attachment 2208629
My laptop won't extract files from rar walkthrough mod

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
*.zip file format is supported by Windows w/o any additional archiver
from times of Windows XP. Solution: get or other archiver. (y)

Diego2112

Jun 17, 2020
Love your outlook on life, very healthy mindset. i can relate to MC as well, not because of PTSD but in other regards and i have the same feeling as you, some moments truly connected with me. GallantTrombe truly is one of the best writers around
Thanks mate. Took a lot to get me here, won't lie. Good support group, too! Be lost without 'em.

Now, to download the new update, and see how it goes. To everyone talking about how short it is, if the quality is on par with the rest of it, only issue I'll have is wait times. I'm absolutely in love with the story, the characters, and everything else about this game. I'll wait on updates, even if they're short, because I'm deeply invested.

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes