Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i can't progress
What do Lisa's and Tammy's hints say?

At 1/9 my guess would be that you need to comfort Lisa in the evening when she is watching tv.
You can generally raise affection with her by chatting with her on weekday evenings while watching tv and on weekend mornings at breakfast.
I don't remember exactly what the first steps with Tammy are, but you should be able to talk with her when she's working at the Java Lava.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
How do you get the 2nd sex scene with Suzy? It says after the first she will be in the bathroom but after about an hour of play there has not been a single time she was.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
There needs to be soon more with sister and skater girl. Also, Izzy hopefully she's out of prison or maybe conjugal? Also Tammy - been a while anything with her. 3some with sister and Tammy? Waitress? The redneck girl if you didn't do camping? (Camping isn't my thing) Dana actual penis-vag sex? Skater girl (forget name) is pretty wild, anal if hadn't happened yet. Anal with sister? Know anal already happened a while back with Tammy. Been a while, but she's a MMA girl, what about femdom by Tammy? Not pegging or scary shit, but like her riding MC obviously dominant.

Reactions: JJsaint

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do you get the 2nd sex scene with Suzy? It says after the first she will be in the bathroom but after about an hour of play there has not been a single time she was.
I've found her in the bathroom at night. Go to your room then and you'll see an icon to go to the bathroom.

Reactions: LSC82

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I've found her in the bathroom at night. Go to your room then and you'll see an icon to go to the bathroom.
This.
As of update 10 there is some randomness to some encounters, starting with Suzy being in the bathroom at night.
Her other sex scene is in the morning at breakfast.
Neither of them will happen once she caught you and Tammy in the Java Lava though.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It seems random, you need to keep going to your room(not like there's many options) at night until the bathroom option appears, alongside computer or phoning someone.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.17.05 + Unlocker by OfficiallyGames

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 894 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Ok, to everyone saying to go to your room. I have done this for about 50 consecutive nights and no bathroom option. There used to be but not any more.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok, to everyone saying to go to your room. I have done this for about 50 consecutive nights and no bathroom option. There used to be but not any more.
Have you been caught having sex with Tammy in the Java Lava by Suzy? Because that puts every interaction with Suzy on hold.

Reactions: Ayal

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Possibly, as Suzy is no longer available to talk to me at breakfast or at her work
Yes, if she isn't even willing to talk to you at work you were caught. :LOL:
That has all been part of a dev warning before Tammy's Java Lava scene that you may not have read thoroughly enough. ;)
There will be a way to reconcile in future updates, but I don't know when. Personally I do hope that it'll happen in the next one.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Yes, if she isn't even willing to talk to you at work you were caught. :LOL:
That has all been part of a dev warning before Tammy's Java Lava scene that you may not have read thoroughly enough. ;)
There will be a way to reconcile in future updates, but I don't know when. Personally I do hope that it'll happen in the next one.
Thanks.

Nicophaes

Apr 10, 2021
Question, the tags from 'Latest Updates' has this listed as incest, but under the genre of this page, it doesn't have that tag listed. Is that an error?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Question, the tags from 'Latest Updates' has this listed as incest, but under the genre of this page, it doesn't have that tag listed. Is that an error?
Ah yes, it's missing from "genre", probably because officially and technically there is no incest in the game, but you can set how you call Lisa and Suzy, and nobody can stop me from calling them mom and sis. :cool:

Reactions: Fapmaister

Nicophaes

Apr 10, 2021
Ah yes, it's missing from "genre", probably because officially and technically there is no incest in the game, but you can set how you call Lisa and Suzy, and nobody can stop me from calling them mom and sis. :cool:
ahhh thank you, makes sense to me now

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes