Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm waiting for the android version and I'm starting to play. Maybe even start from scratch. :)

There is content with Lisa in this update, but it's a pity there is nothing serious yet.. just teasing. I am waiting for her the most.:love:

m24nub

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know why my right-click turns into the heart/walkthrough? I can save using console commands, but I would much rather have it bring up the usual Ren'py options. This bug has persisted through the past 2 versions.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i cant get mrs mcgee's phone number. she is at 6/7 and welsh is at 8/8. english homework is finished, and it doesnt seem like i go to english class anymore (well an actual interaction)? im confused can anyone help?

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Will there be a quick update or something because that cliffhanger with Lisa is unbearable:HideThePain:

Also I like this simplify sandbox style so you can play at your own pace without a ridiculous energy consumption/tedious skill requirement mechanic or force scripted event/scenes like some other sandbox games has.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Oh, I hope Izzy is OK. Having her go to prison would suck. Also, can't wait for dates with Brandy and actual sex rather than just hand and blowjob.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
man... if I was the MC after hearing that Gertrude's husband is cheating on her--my first question would've been: ''so... who's the ugly bastard?''.

• Haha
Reactions: despot444

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys. Hope you like the new update. It wasn't planned on being released here until the 21st, but one of my patrons leaked it here.

I'll post the mac and android version on the 21st as planned.
bish...I already said I liked it. :BootyTime:

Surriously, well done. Also, really enjoyed seeing your avatar and Adrian in the other game :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Does anyone know why my right-click turns into the heart/walkthrough? I can save using console commands, but I would much rather have it bring up the usual Ren'py options. This bug has persisted through the past 2 versions.
If nobody has until then I will take a look at the save later today. Still working.

i cant get mrs mcgee's phone number. she is at 6/7 and welsh is at 8/8. english homework is finished, and it doesnt seem like i go to english class anymore (well an actual interaction)? im confused can anyone help?
What does Mrs McGee's hint say?
Have you met her husband yet? He's the owner of the Java Lava and works there on weekends.

is futa/trans avoidable ?
All characters/kinks are optional/avoidable. One of them will - if you pursue her - reveal to you that she is a trans woman. Whether you want to pursue her afterwards still is completely up to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sturbuck
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes