Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Does anyone know why my right-click turns into the heart/walkthrough? I can save using console commands, but I would much rather have it bring up the usual Ren'py options.
Never seen anything like it. When I load your save, it says "skipping" in the upper left corner, the quick menu isn't visible, I can't enable the interactive director, that looks like some serious ren'py fuckup. :eek: No idea how to fix this, sorry. :(
I'll ask RJ, but afaik during all the alpha testing phases, nothing like that ever happened.

This bug has persisted through the past 2 versions.
I'm afraid you might need a new save. Either start over and do a skip-playthrough or maybe take one of the complete 9.5 saves from this thread and go from there. You know your way around the console, so a name change should do the trick. :)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, very funny and eventful. i just hope certain asshole gets what he deserves.

rjrhodes few things bugging like still can't complete sex with juliana after date (weekday or weekend date) and done rest and brandi is 6/7 hearts even done all scenes with her (unless there's another eat and chat date which game doesn't tell) and even her heartpage says done everything.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
still can't complete sex with juliana after date (weekday or weekend date)
That does only happen after an evening date, not after an afternoon date.

brandi is 6/7 hearts even done all scenes with her (unless there's another eat and chat date which game doesn't tell) and even her heartpage says done everything.
You should be able to get the last affection by chatting on the phone or watching her stream on your computer.

Fingers crossed.

If that doesn't work, please post a save, so we can take a look. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That does only happen after an evening date, not after an afternoon date.

You should be able to get the last affection by chatting on the phone or watching her stream on your computer.

Fingers crossed.

If that doesn't work, please post a save, so we can take a look. :)
1. juliana: ah she can be invited on date on sunday evening not just any weekend evening.

2. brandi was indeed watch her stream (chatting option is just chitchat).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
scrshots.

1. university is very poor apparently, they need to use computers made before students were born.
2. university gives maybe a little too much freedom on teacher's dresscode.
3. - 6. whatta compliments.
7. something to look forward later.
8. bras are too restricting apparently.

Reactions: JJsaint

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Come Home [Update 10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Come Home [Update 10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Come Home [Update 9.5]

di un fan Come Home [Update 9.5]

of Come Home [Ch. 9]

di un fan Come Home [Ch. 9]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-15
Version: Update 10

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
What does Mrs McGee's hint say?
Have you met her husband yet? He's the owner of the Java Lava and works there on weekends.
thanks it was because i didnt talk to her husband
if anyone is curious it said:
"reach 6 hearts with ms welch and she will give you her phone number in class.
call her and talk to her and she will start sending you sexy text at night""

although i it says i finished her content but i still didnt get her number

Last edited:

m24nub

Aug 25, 2017
Never seen anything like it. When I load your save, it says "skipping" in the upper left corner, the quick menu isn't visible, I can't enable the interactive director, that looks like some serious ren'py fuckup. :eek: No idea how to fix this, sorry. :(
I'll ask RJ, but afaik during all the alpha testing phases, nothing like that ever happened.

I'm afraid you might need a new save. Either start over and do a skip-playthrough or maybe take one of the complete 9.5 saves from this thread and go from there. You know your way around the console, so a name change should do the trick. :)
Thanks for trying! It's really strange because I've also never seen anything like this before. I am able to play through the content without any trouble, so I'll just wait for someone to post a full save for version 10.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
If nobody has until then I will take a look at the save later today. Still working.

What does Mrs McGee's hint say?
Have you met her husband yet? He's the owner of the Java Lava and works there on weekends.

All characters/kinks are optional/avoidable. One of them will - if you pursue her - reveal to you that she is a trans woman. Whether you want to pursue her afterwards still is completely up to you.
Thank you very much.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes