qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
what AV? only few noname av that well known with falsepositive generic react on ComeHome-32.exe, possible becouse embedded icon file

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So....the faq says "no incest" but there is a tag for incest...so the incest is not related with the mc right?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So....the faq says "no incest" but there is a tag for incest...so the incest is not related with the mc right?
MC's biological mom died when he was a kid. Daddy later fell in love with Lisa, who has a daughter, Suzy, from an earlier relationship. So it's step-cest if, if you - like I do - name them mom and sis. BUT be aware that there is an actual biological MC mom in the story, and I am quite sure she will play some role in future updates. I think, quantum scientist daddy is looking for a parallel universe where mommy dear is still alive. Will he find her? Will she play a major role in the game? Nobody knows. Except RJ, but she's not telling.

Reactions: sc0rps

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
In the FAQ: "If you are in the EU, Patreon is required to apply VAT to all pledges.".
Yes. They are also required to actually INCLUDE that VAT in the price you see on every pledge.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Ngl, Kendra was one of the least popular partners for me last time. She did 180 to me. Of course Adrian won't let her spot taken from top one but Kendra climbed real fast. (y)

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
This is one of the games here I am always glad to see updated. When its finished I will absolutely donate to RJ's Patreon/SubscribeStar/Whatever.

Will check back later for updated Android. Thank you RJ.

Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes