jettyblues

May 29, 2020
Okay, I may be being a bit thick here, but how do I get Kendra's hearts to 5 so I can trigger the Go-Kart date? I've taken her on myriad dates to Jackson Burger and met up with her in the park but no luck...

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Okay, I may be being a bit thick here, but how do I get Kendra's hearts to 5 so I can trigger the Go-Kart date? I've taken her on myriad dates to Jackson Burger and met up with her in the park but no luck...
Chatting with her on the phone should do the trick.
If it doesn't, post your save here or in the #help-and-bugs channel in the and I'll take a look.

jettyblues

May 29, 2020
Chatting with her on the phone should do the trick.
If it doesn't, post your save here or in the #help-and-bugs channel in the and I'll take a look.
Nope, still nothing... I get the 'just chit-chat' bit, then we hang up and that's it... I think I must have missed something somewhere...

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
As far as I understand, if I do not like NTR, then it is better for me not to touch the game?
There are 20 LI's in the game. All are optional. If you don't like certain things you can deactivate their paths.

From the FAQ in OP:

• Is there or will there be NTR in the game?
    I dislike the word NTR as it seems to mean something different to every person. If we're going by the definition that it's your lover cheating on you with another person, no there's no NTR nor will there be. You're not going to get cheated on.

However, some people consider any sex not with the main character to be NTR. There is optional sharing in the game with some of the characters. This is not cheating however as you will be told about it and will consent to it.

• Is sharing always optional? Will it close a character's route if I decline?
    Sharing is always optional. There are a few characters that will not date you however if you don't want to share them. Suzy and Tammy for instance, you will have to share with each other. Izzy is another that tells you very straightforwardly that you will not be the only one she's having sex with.

These characters, along with one or two more - if you decide that you do not want to share them, their stories will end.

Most of the rest of the characters will have sharing as an option for one or two scenes, but these scenes are entirely optional.
Nope, still nothing... I get the 'just chit-chat' bit, then we hang up and that's it... I think I must have missed something somewhere...
You have 4 hearts, right? In the affection screen, is her heart fully red (active)? Maybe you deactivted her route accidenatally. As I said, if you want to post a save I can take a look.

Reactions: GarikVormsov

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One woman has a lot of action and actively kills her health, the other is having none at all.
You do the math here.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
  • Is there or will there be NTR in the game?
    I dislike the word NTR as it seems to mean something different to every person. If we're going by the definition that it's your lover cheating on you with another person, no there's no NTR nor will there be. You're not going to get cheated on.

However, some people consider any sex not with the main character to be NTR. There is optional sharing in the game with some of the characters. This is not cheating however as you will be told about it and will consent to it.

• Is sharing always optional? Will it close a character's route if I decline?
    Sharing is always optional. There are a few characters that will not date you however if you don't want to share them. Suzy and Tammy for instance, you will have to share with each other. Izzy is another that tells you very straightforwardly that you will not be the only one she's having sex with.

These characters, along with one or two more - if you decide that you do not want to share them, their stories will end.

Most of the rest of the characters will have sharing as an option for one or two scenes, but these scenes are entirely optional.
Well, I can read and have read this.
But I would like to know if there is a way to completely ignore the characters (turn them off from the game) that are tied to NTR content and how much content I will have after that? And whether the plot is tied to these characters and whether I will have to see them in the game in the future?
And according to F.A.Q, it is only clear that you cannot avoid NTR if you don’t give up on several characters.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Okay, so even this game has some content that isn't exactly fit my taste (Sharing, Gangbang, etc.).

But, one thing is the dev, they didn't cross the line and that's why I love this game.

And that is the younger sister must be a VIRGIN!! No matter what!! :KEK: (This should be a rule for any games IMO XD.)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there a guide or helper mod? never quite sure what option to pick hehe
There is an in-game hint system, but no step-by-step guide. Most options are flavor options with no lasting impact. If you choose something that makes someone sad, or mad, or end the route, you can re-activate the routes. Only options with real impact so far is are with Mrs. Mills. In the latest update you can choose to turn the tables on her and become more dominant, but it's virtually impossible to misinterpret the given options at that point.
Also you will get a dev warning at some point(s).

Reactions: Rebeldad

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well, I can read and have read this.
But I would like to know if there is a way to completely ignore the characters (turn them off from the game) that are tied to NTR content and how much content I will have after that? And whether the plot is tied to these characters and whether I will have to see them in the game in the future?
And according to F.A.Q, it is only clear that you cannot avoid NTR if you don’t give up on several characters.
Yes, as I said, you can switch on/off every of the twenty characters' routes.
Whether you will see some of them as part of the main story nobody can tell. We're at update 10 of 20 planned. RJ has a plan of what is happening, but doesn't reveal future story elements.
If it bothers you that other people have sex as well, you might want to avoid Izzy, Mrs. McGee (who is happily married and - of course - has sex with her husband), Suzy and Tammy (who are having some fun with each other sometimes), not sure about Kendra yet, she is a free spirit. So that leaves you with "only" 15 characters. Of which - of course - most had sex in the past with people other than MC.
As I said, no idea what the future will bring.
The game is very sex positive.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Yes, as I said, you can switch on/off every of the twenty characters' routes.
Whether you will see some of them as part of the main story nobody can tell. We're at update 10 of 20 planned. RJ has a plan of what is happening, but doesn't reveal future story elements.
If it bothers you that other people have sex as well, you might want to avoid Izzy, Mrs. McGee (who is happily married and - of course - has sex with her husband), Suzy and Tammy (who are having some fun with each other sometimes), not sure about Kendra yet, she is a free spirit. So that leaves you with "only" 15 characters. Of which - of course - most had sex in the past with people other than MC.
As I said, no idea what the future will bring.
The game is very sex positive.
Something tells me that everything is not as rosy as you describe.
But I'll take your word for it and try the game.
Thanks for the answer :).

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Something tells me that everything is not as rosy as you describe.
But I'll take your word for it and try the game.
Thanks for the answer :).
You can yell at me if it isn't to your taste. :LOL:

Oh, before I forget, Jez has a stressful job and probably does one night stands (at one point before you can come together she'll accidentally send you a nude that was meant for someone else.) There is no talk or hint of her doing anything behind MCs back once they hit it off though.

As RJ said, MC will never get cheated on. You'll always have the option to approve or end it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I already have first date with Adrian and have gone to go-kart with Kendra, but I don't have the option to invite Adrian for date in phone. How do I get a date with her?
Adrian is only available for dates in the evening.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Please Compressed
It already is kinda compressed. If RJ hadn't switched from jpg to webp a few versions ago the game would be ~3GB by now.

1639599369510.png

Not sure it can be compressed much further.
Then again, what do I know about compression. :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes