Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Just played the latest update AND D/L on Steam. I actually heard about this one from surfing the Steam store and popped over here to get a clearer synopsis and more info. I was pleasantly surprised at how good this game is. The plot was rather obvious, but still a bit unique. It's the side LI's that really make this one shine. The "side quests" if you will are like a menu or a shopping list for quim. "Yessir I'll take one of those and another of those, that one and that other one..." It really makes for fun romp. I cannot wait to see what's in store for Dana and Mrs. McGuinn, the stepsister and stepmom, etc. Even the scientist gal that is a paraplegic is kinda hot and I bet she could whip up one hell of a sex swing for her and the M/C to have sexytime in! This one is a gem thumbs waaay up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimtown

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: moose_puck

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
changelog pls
Could someone tell me what content does update 10 included?
Is updated in OP now. :)

is gallery unlockable?
On every character's page you can replay all the things.

This latest installment keeps crashing on me after only a few seconds of play. After it crashes the application tab vanishes, leaving just the 32 bit version???
That's new. :unsure:
Can you play it with the 32-bit version though? Is it stable?

The art looks better, awesome..
I agree. Happy to see RJ trying new things and getting better all the time. :D

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
thx :)(y) but one thing i wonder:unsure: how release day can be 24.12.2021 and my calender is still on 15.12.2021 ;)
Free/public release was originally set to be Dec. 24th, so that's what RJ wrote in the changelog. It was later brought forward to the 21st, but I think she just forgot to change the date.

Reactions: jussi818

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just a quick reminder - for no particular reason - of this notice from OP:

NOTICE: This thread uses the F95 tag definitions to determine which tags are appropriate. If a tag means something different to you, that is something that you should discuss with the staff of F95, not with this game developer. Please do not argue about tag definitions here. Posts that do so will be reported.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes