cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah yes, it's missing from "genre", probably because officially and technically there is no incest in the game, but you can set how you call Lisa and Suzy, and nobody can stop me from calling them mom and sis. :cool:
or sis and aunt.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
KrystofDayne, I've just read your review and thought you might be interested in two things.

The first is about Adrian. You wrote "And then, whether you choose to still be with her or not, the MC remains respectful and empathetic either way which is just awesome." In her latest roadmap for the next chapter RJ wrote:
Adrian Friend Path - I've been wanting to do this for a while, but just haven't really gotten the chance. You'll be able to decide to just be friends with Adrian - you can still hang out with her and experience some of her story, without the romance. I want to do this with Bai at some point as well.
I think this will add even more to her and MC's character. :D

The second is that I'm not sure, but I think you missed an [ISPOILER] or an [/ISPOILER] somewhere in the review, it's all somehow hidden under several layers of obfuscation. :)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
KrystofDayne, I've just read your review and thought you might be interested in two things.

The first is about Adrian. You wrote "And then, whether you choose to still be with her or not, the MC remains respectful and empathetic either way which is just awesome." In her latest roadmap for the next chapter RJ wrote:
Adrian Friend Path - I've been wanting to do this for a while, but just haven't really gotten the chance. You'll be able to decide to just be friends with Adrian - you can still hang out with her and experience some of her story, without the romance. I want to do this with Bai at some point as well.
I think this will add even more to her and MC's character. :D

The second is that I'm not sure, but I think you missed an [ISPOILER] or an [/ISPOILER] somewhere in the review, it's all somehow hidden under several layers of obfuscation. :)
Nice, yeah, since Bai and Adrian are among my favourites among the romantic options (at least in the top 5 probably with some combination of Nora, Izzy, Brandi, Jez and Tammy), to a large degree simply because there just aren't a ton of games out there with well-written trans characters or with a bisexual (male) MC, I'm not personally interested in a friend path for these characters, but it's a cool idea to have it in there.
A lot of other games do this thing that I'm not a huge fan of, and almost feels like indulging some players' possible trans/homophobia, where they tell the player sometimes before you even meet the trans/gay character "beware, this character is trans/gay, do you want to continue on with this path?" and if you don't, you just never see the character again; like, why not still have them around even if you don't want to romance them? Not being sexually interested doesn't mean you have to cut these people completely out of your life. Always feels sort of icky to me. So yeah, a friend path could be cool.

The inline spoiler thing, I fixed it, thanks, apparently I've just become so used to the backslash from various programming languages, I instinctively used that one instead of the required forward slash :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Nice, yeah, since Bai and Adrian are among my favourites among the romantic options (at least in the top 5 probably with some combination of Nora, Izzy, Brandi, Jez and Tammy), to a large degree simply because there just aren't a ton of games out there with well-written trans characters or with a bisexual (male) MC, I'm not personally interested in a friend path for these characters, but it's a cool idea to have it in there.
A lot of other games do this thing that I'm not a huge fan of, and almost feels like indulging some players' possible trans/homophobia, where they tell the player sometimes before you even meet the trans/gay character "beware, this character is trans/gay, do you want to continue on with this path?" and if you don't, you just never see the character again; like, why not still have them around even if you don't want to romance them? Not being sexually interested doesn't mean you have to cut these people completely out of your life. Always feels sort of icky to me. So yeah, a friend path could be cool.

The inline spoiler thing, I fixed it, thanks, apparently I've just become so used to the backslash from various programming languages, I instinctively used that one instead of the required forward slash :ROFLMAO:
Hi there. I just wanted to say thank you for the great review. It made me feel good on this stressful morning. I love all my characters so it's so nice to see somebody else who loves them too and recognizes what I'm trying to do.

You wrote off Mrs. Mills as "that bitch femdom character", but you may give her another try in a couple updates. Just like the others, she has more hidden underneath that I think is going to be worth digging for.

As far as the negatives in the review - vanilla sex, and subpar visuals - the sex is going to get less vanilla for sure. Just trying to keep it somewhat realistic in the way things build up. The subpar visuals I hope that people will recognize are getting better. I'm still not the best at creating beautiful renders, but I feel like I've improved significantly over the last couple of updates. Unfortunately, since it's such a large game, there's still some renders in it that are over a year old, and I wasn't as adept at Daz back then.

Anyways. I took fifteen minutes or so and read this whole review. It made me feel really good. Thank you for caring enough to write it. Love ya.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
You wrote off Mrs. Mills as "that bitch femdom character", but you may give her another try in a couple updates. Just like the others, she has more hidden underneath that I think is going to be worth digging for.
Yeah, maybe I wrote her off a bit too much but I tried for a long time to pursue her path and since her sex scenes have so far stayed very consistently in the femdom direction, she just isn't for me. But I'm sure you're right, that there's more to her, I just know that when I can't enjoy the sex scenes, then I probably can't enjoy the character too much as a whole.

As far as the negatives in the review - vanilla sex, and subpar visuals - the sex is going to get less vanilla for sure. Just trying to keep it somewhat realistic in the way things build up. The subpar visuals I hope that people will recognize are getting better. I'm still not the best at creating beautiful renders, but I feel like I've improved significantly over the last couple of updates. Unfortunately, since it's such a large game, there's still some renders in it that are over a year old, and I wasn't as adept at Daz back then.
Yeah like I said, I expected that things would become more spicy in the future but I just feel like I had a lot of disappointed moments so far :p but I know that I'm probably above-average kinky and can maybe expect a bit too much in a mostly realistic game like this where weird, kinky fantasy stuff wouldn't really fit in.
And the visuals, yeah like I said, never really bothered me much, I do think they're pretty good and I'm sort of done with games that have great visuals—probably mainly because the dev has one beast of a computer behind them—but that have so far stayed underwhelming with storytelling, so I much prefer games like yours ;)

Anyways. I took fifteen minutes or so and read this whole review. It made me feel really good. Thank you for caring enough to write it. Love ya.
You're welcome, thanks for indulging me :D

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I'm confused I got this same download from this site on Dec 15. The new download is ComeHome-.3.10.2-pc and its the same name and the same size as the one from Dec 15?
The version uploaded here on the 15th was leaked from my Patreon. This is the official release. I don't know what is in the pirated version. It may be exactly the same.

The leaked update did not have the Mac and Android versions also.

Reactions: JennaJJ

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The version uploaded here on the 15th was leaked from my Patreon. This is the official release. I don't know what is in the pirated version. It may be exactly the same.

The leaked update did not have the Mac and Android versions also.
well got all stars besides those on whom path i aren't so seems to be same version which was leaked on 15th.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short version: got stars, mc dated and fucked girls and rest. no things done with chars ignored.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...lots of tags...some highly unwanted...so i prefer to ask before i run into them: Are dicks avoidable? Except for the mc of course ;)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hmm...lots of tags...some highly unwanted...so i prefer to ask before i run into them: Are dicks avoidable? Except for the mc of course ;)
As the FAQ says, everything is avoidable. There are 20 optional LIs, each with a switch to turn their route on/off at any time. Technically you can play the main story only without having to have any sex during the game, although I don't recommend that. :LOL:
You can even pursue Izzy without having to participating in a gangbang. A very hot and sexy gangbang. :cool: At certain points the dev gives you the option to opt-out of most somewhat controversial things.

Reactions: JJsaint

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats good, I'll try it.
Now you raised a second question yourself...okay, i dont need to take part in that, but will it still happen without me? Just asking because i dont even WANT to pursue cheap sluts with such *censored to avoid shaming* kinks ;)

Reactions: JJsaint
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes