Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
hahahaah you guys need to chill. If you really would get pissed off if Kendra dies, that actually speaks quite well of rjrhodes writing, she got you to appreciate the character and made you care about her future. Now in my book, that proves the quality of rjrhodes as a writter, and because of that, I trust rjrhodes will deliver a good story for her. Even if she ends up dying Im sure it will be handled tactfully and will be a pretty memorable experience. Would it break my heart?, totally! Kendra is pretty amazing and I want her to become a cool skater grandma someday, but a little bit of tragedy sometimes is needed to deliver the most impactful moments.

In my opinion, people in this place is too used to power fantasies were the MC is a total chad that gets all the girls, ends up having a massive harem and lives like millionaire the rest of his life impregnating his wives and their daughters, and that's cool, we all need to play something like that from time to time, is like comfort food. But precisely because of that, we also need stories that dare to go beyond that, pain is also part of life, and sometimes things are beyond your control, dealing with grief and loss is also important and we shouldn't shy away from those experiences even if they are painful.

but anyways...of course in the end, rjrhodes is the captain of this boat, and while we are allowed to voice our opinions, we should try to give her the credit she deserves and trust she will deliver an interesting story no matter what direction she takes.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
hahahaah you guys need to chill. If you really would get pissed off if Kendra dies, that actually speaks quite well of rjrhodes writing, she got you to appreciate the character and made you care about her future. Now in my book, that proves the quality of rjrhodes as a writter, and because of that, I trust rjrhodes will deliver a good story for her. Even if she ends up dying Im sure it will be handled tactfully and will be a pretty memorable experience. Would it break my heart?, totally! Kendra is pretty amazing and I want her to become a cool skater grandma someday, but a little bit of tragedy sometimes is needed to deliver the most impactful moments.

In my opinion, people in this place is too used to power fantasies were the MC is a total chad that gets all the girls, ends up having a massive harem and lives like millionaire the rest of his life impregnating his wives and their daughters, and that's cool, we all need to play something like that from time to time, is like comfort food. But precisely because of that, we also need stories that dare to go beyond that, pain is also part of life, and sometimes things are beyond your control, dealing with grief and loss is also important and we shouldn't shy away from those experiences even if they are painful.

but anyways...of course in the end, rjrhodes is the captain of this boat, and while we are allowed to voice our opinions, we should try to give her the credit she deserves and trust she will deliver an interesting story no matter what direction she takes.
We do not need to chill. I would easily replace your life for Kendra's.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I got a bad review on Steam today by somebody who read here that there were swinging/sharing scenes planned for nearly all the characters in the game.

Just want to make it clear that this is not true.

There are, I believe, 5 characters in the game who will likely have the option for a scene with multiple male partners, including Izzy, who already has that scene. If you've played through all of Update 10, you already know one of the other characters who is a swinger. The remaining three, I'm not going to spoil, but the people who are upset about this type of thing are likely not interested in these characters anyway.

I never really understand why people are SO scared of things that might appear in the game later. Ten updates. A year and a half, I've been doing this. I'm not going to surprise you all with a sudden Suzy gangbang.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I got a bad review on Steam today by somebody who read here that there were swinging/sharing scenes planned for nearly all the characters in the game.
That's unfortunate. It's not like this is pretending to be something it isn't.
I'm not going to surprise you all with a sudden Suzy gangbang.
I mean, that could be fun... :BootyTime:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
(...) Suzy gangbang.
I mean, that could be fun...
I don't disagree. :cool:

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to the next ten updates. Of course I have hopes for certain characters, and I surely hope there won't be a Red Wedding update, but it's not up to me and what will be will be. I like what happened so far, chances are that I will like what's coming.

You do your thing, RJ! :D(y)

saifai

Apr 30, 2019
What's the game on Dana's computer at work? I've noticed some references to games like the Kitch chatters in Brandi's stream and this here. Anyone know this game? DanaComputerWork.jpg

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
How much trans/futy and gay content is in this game? And are these scenes completely avoidable or optional?
Everything can be activated and deactivated in the game without any problems.
Rjrhodes has done it right, by turning hearts on and off in the character menu.
You can go the route you like and avoid the characters you don't like.
;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing is ... most of the times stuff hits outta the blue.
MC is not in the loop with the gangbang girl either,
because whenever he visits her in the park, she denies the other 2 quite blatantly.
So .. being the new hot toy, MC gets this idea about her:
she wants him despite the other 2,
not any of her trying to round up her harem.
That was the deal MC got pretty much all the time.

Then, bang! She just does the stuff with everybody.
Where was that when we talked about it?

So in wiew of how that happened there, of course somebody would be
apprehensive about whatever a girl who supposedly is not shy to speak her mind
might neglect to tell MC ahead of time, like her getting back with the others and
wanting a gang bang.

Here is hope whoever was feeling uneasy swung by and read this page to get a sense
of what is to come. There is a fine line between confidence and consent.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much trans/futy and gay content is in this game? And are these scenes completely avoidable or optional?
everything even sex with girls and women can be avoided, gay etc content is easy to avoid just say not interested or just want to be friend when time comes.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
MC is not in the loop with the gangbang girl either,
because whenever he visits her in the park, she denies the other 2 quite blatantly.
So .. being the new hot toy, MC gets this idea about her:
she wants him despite the other 2,
not any of her trying to round up her harem.
That was the deal MC got pretty much all the time.

Then, bang! She just does the stuff with everybody.
Where was that when we talked about it?

So in wiew of how that happened there, of course somebody would be
apprehensive about whatever a girl who supposedly is not shy to speak her mind
might neglect to tell MC ahead of time, like her getting back with the others and
wanting a gang bang.

Here is hope whoever was feeling uneasy swung by and read this page to get a sense
of what is to come. There is a fine line between confidence and consent.
I mean...I think it was pretty obvious she was into that stuff...The first time she saw MC's dick she made comments about the size comparing it to the size of the other guys in the gang and she specifies multiple times she can fuck whoever she wants and she doesn't want to be tied to one person...I wouldn't say it came out of nowhere... and of course, even if you somehow didn't see it coming, you always have the option to bail out if you don't want to participate in the gangbang so I think there is plenty of consent....

1641747608458.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Her character is outta control and all, just saying you never know what is down her rabbid hole,
until you are deep into her lair .. which MC is right now.
Next dialogues, all the others assume MC is still her top pick her new boy toy, the fresh meat,
they feel like she should get him 1st they are good and expect that,
MC to be 1st in line to get pleasure outta her affection.
Out of the blue, after all of that cool and laid back consent among us all what is going to happen,
she demands a gang bang. That is biggest cop out to stratle the whole male cast in this game.
MC is at the crossroads of her cutting all of their consent and religion down and dev cutting you out of it all
after only one go, after making painstaking effort to suggest they would keep at it,
just not with MC, not with us.

The whole scene feels outta place, rushed, then it is all over.
No more of her anymore, no nuthin.

So yeah, it turns into a dissapointment;
- 1st her surprising her own gang who are not very keen about duelling their meat inside her,
but cannot live without her so they oblige,
- then MC is faced with not gettin anithing at all if he bails,
- then MC is just booted by dev outta the rest of the party .. because reasons.

It really feels like a cop out to make a gang bang scene but not really.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the bad aftertaste left from all the effort we put into all the talks with her and visits to the park and indulging her madness ... she actually mends all her broken relations
to her gang using us blatantly, blue balling us, then in one fell sweep kicks ut to the curve
after using us as gasoline to make her gang bang her.
Then it is all over .. thank you game!

Of course, there is good writing in making us be used so manipulatively,
it speks volumes about good looking skanks using all and any boys as their tools.

The moral is simple - go for the girls that are actual relationship prone,
of which we have a few and thanks to dev we got all the hot scenes we
want to give and receive love and mend our wounds after getting conned by floozies.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That is the bad aftertaste left from all the effort we put into all the talks with her and visits to the park and indulging her madness ... she actually mends all her broken relations
to her gang using us blatantly, blue balling us, then in one fell sweep kicks ut to the curve

it speks volumes about good looking skanks using all and any boys as their tools.

want to give and receive love and mend our wounds after getting conned by floozies.
Well, I kinda have to agree with Kionashi, it didn't really come as a surprise, at least not to me.
I have to admit that I was expecting rather an MMF threesome with Izzy and Devon at this point - so the gangbang was a pleasant surprise for me - but something along those lines was bound to happen.
But you didn't expect it, maybe wishful thinking that Izzy would become only MC's girl, so different expectations probably. We can leave it at that.

BUT there is one thing I have to disagree with you strongly:
I don't see that at all. RJ goes out of her way to give the player options to chicken out skip certain content at every corner of the game. Sometimes she goes to such lengths that I even poked a bit of fun at her with memes:

or

Especially Adrian's outing is quite realistic and tasteful and not "tada, I have a dick, suck it!" She is written in a quite realistic way and I think that the player should feel a dilemma if he wants to end it with Adrian at that point despite liking her otherwise.

And Bai - from the start - gives you the option after every other render to end his route. ( :p <3 U RJ)

Nothing is really dropped on you in a way that you have to see stuff you don't want to see, and nothing so far was really unexpected in this game. Even Mari's kink wasn't wildly unexpected.

Mrs. McGee? From the moment they read the Canterbury tales it was clear that some hotwifing or similar stuff would come. Not out of the blue.

It may hit some people out of the blue when they skip dialogue, but otherwise I have to disagree with at least the "most of the times" statement.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020

Yea definitely too many girls blue balling us through out the game. Day 48 and seen more blue balls than anything else. My favorite is how you finally get to penetrate your step mom then she blue balls you immediately. Fucking fantastic. Seconded by the bitch lawyer leaving you blue balled in the car. I think the point is to see how many blue balls the player will tolerate before just deleting the game and moving on. Then again maybe some people like this punishment and the game is for them. Its a shame though because the models are nice and not the cookie cutter one's everyone else uses.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes