TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
hmm, I would like this game more, if almost every single girl didn't randomly give you dialogue about how much she has had sex, or about how she has been gangbanged, or about her previous partner, or that she is gonna see other people while we are going out... Who the fuck talks about their previous sexual partners to their current partner if its not asked for, or talks about sleeping around to someone who she said she has been interested in for years? Its not NTR but its close enough that its a turnoff for those people lmao. Now i understand what the disclaimer was in the beginning and wished it was more clear

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
It's been a good while since I played this and just saw it was released on Steam _ is this the same version?

It's listed as the Public release, if there is a difference does anyone have the Stream version to upload? :)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been a good while since I played this and just saw it was released on Stream _ is this the same version?

It's listed as the Public release, if there is a difference does anyone have the Stream version to upload? :)
stream or steam?

Reactions: Reese286

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
hmm, I would like this game more, if almost every single girl didn't randomly give you dialogue about how much she has had sex, or about how she has been gangbanged, or about her previous partner, or that she is gonna see other people while we are going out... Who the fuck talks about their previous sexual partners to their current partner if its not asked for, or talks about sleeping around to someone who she said she has been interested in for years? Its not NTR but its close enough that its a turnoff for those people lmao. Now i understand what the disclaimer was in the beginning and wished it was more clear
That's sort of what makes it more appealing to me. Not because of some NTR fetish, but because it's so much more realistic for most of the women to have at least some sexual experience.
I find that devs always have a difficult balancing act to make games realistic enough to be believable but also unrealistic enough to be appealing. And adding something like most of the women already having some experience adds to the former without taking away from the latter, in my opinion. Most people you'll encounter in the real world will have some experience, that's just how it is. And I also don't think that talking about that is a turn-off or something, it's just part of who they are as a person and their life experiences.
As for your claim that they are all talking about how much sex they've had and how they've been gangbanged, I don't think that's really true at all. Izzy comes to mind but that's about it. And there are still plenty of girls in this game that have had no or only negligible sexual experience.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's been a good while since I played this and just saw it was released on Stream _ is this the same version?

It is the same version.
The only thing that's missing is the DLC, but that is purely cosmetical. A bunch of people were asking - since the game is free on Steam - how they could support RJ without signing up with Patreon/Subscribestar, and so she made a DLC that only adds some clothing options for dates with Mari, but doesn't add any story content.

It's called "public release", because two weeks before the updates get released for free for everyone, it gets released for all patrons, a week before that the higher tiers get access to the beta version.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni and Reese286

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's sort of what makes it more appealing to me. Not because of some NTR fetish, but because it's so much more realistic for most of the women to have at least some sexual experience.
I find that devs always have a difficult balancing act to make games realistic enough to be believable but also unrealistic enough to be appealing. And adding something like most of the women already having some experience adds to the former without taking away from the latter, in my opinion. Most people you'll encounter in the real world will have some experience, that's just how it is. And I also don't think that talking about that is a turn-off or something, it's just part of who they are as a person and their life experiences.
As for your claim that they are all talking about how much sex they've had and how they've been gangbanged, I don't think that's really true at all. Izzy comes to mind but that's about it. And there are still plenty of girls in this game that have had no or only negligible sexual experience.
100% agree with everything you said. I'm pretty sure in most of my relationships, we ended up discussing each other's sexual past. It was a very normal conversation and also lead to us discussing things we might want to try.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
found another game where social media plays small role like in this game but goes further than this atm.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
to each their own i guess

Reactions: LegendKing23
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes