Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If it isn't too much trouble, could someone tell me how much swinging/sharing content there is? Specifically, sharing 'your' girls with other guys. Or is that not actually in the game and the tag refers to you being with the other taken woman in the game?

Thanks for any insight that can be given.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
If it isn't too much trouble, could someone tell me how much swinging/sharing content there is? Specifically, sharing 'your' girls with other guys. Or is that not actually in the game and the tag refers to you being with the other taken woman in the game?

Thanks for any insight that can be given.
One of the girls has a scene with you and several other guys all fucking her. There is also a woman whose husband likes to watch you do stuff with her. I haven't finished her content from the latest update yet so I don't know if he joins in at some point or just keeps watching. The vast majority of the girls there's no sharing.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
One of the girls has a scene with you and several other guys all fucking her. There is also a woman whose husband likes to watch you do stuff with her. I haven't finished her content from the latest update yet so I don't know if he joins in at some point or just keeps watching. The vast majority of the girls there's no sharing.
Ah, that's disappointing. Thanks for responding, though!

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
is a very tiny fraction of all content and you get plenty of opportunities to bail out before reaching that point so I would still recommend you to try it even if you don't like sharing
Ah, I think you misunderstood. I don't dislike sharing content. I was actually asking because I was hoping there would be a lot of sharing 'your' girls with other guys. I really enjoy content like that. So when RandMierdin said most girls don't have any sharing content, that's why I said it was disappointing.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Ah, I think you misunderstood. I don't dislike sharing content. I was actually asking because I was hoping there would be a lot of sharing 'your' girls with other guys. I really enjoy content like that. So when RandMierdin said most girls don't have any sharing content, that's why I said it was disappointing.
lol that was....unexpected... glad to meet another fellow sharing enjoyer

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes