ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so what's the point of the whole "suzy is angry with you"? the game is all about having multiple partners, to just have this makes no sense, specially since the way its worded makes it seems like that's the natural progression of the game, SPECIALY since there isnt much choice besides "fuck this char: yes|no".

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
so what's the point of the whole "suzy is angry with you"? the game is all about having multiple partners, to just have this makes no sense, specially since the way its worded makes it seems like that's the natural progression of the game, SPECIALY since there isnt much choice besides "fuck this char: yes|no".
it actually does make sense if you think of it in a human perspective, the characters on this game are well developed. she is upset from what I gathered because her best friend broke an agreement they had but at the same time she is probably upset at herself because she did break the agreement as well, so for now she needs time to sort out how she feels and probably in future updates that will be a conversation they have.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
so what's the point of the whole "suzy is angry with you"?
a) A little drama doesn't hurt. Isn't completely unexpected and makes the character(s) more real. For me, that is.
b) I'm hopeful - and from how the game is written pretty sure - that they'll patch things up in a later update.

Just curious, has the dev ever said about his name, wrestling fan maybe?.
No, she's only known to us as R.J. Rhodes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
a) A little drama doesn't hurt. Isn't completely unexpected and makes the character(s) more real. For me, that is.
b) I'm hopeful - and from how the game is written pretty sure - that they'll patch things up in a later update.

No, she's only known to us as R.J. Rhodes.
Meh, just curious about the choice of the name.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not a wrestling fan :)
Didn't know about a wrestler with that name.
There isn't one, but Rhodes is a famous family of wrestlers, namely the most well know, The American Dream Dusty Rhodes, his sons Dustin/Goldust, and Cody.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
update11
Right now, it's looking like this will be the release window:
Beta Testers ($20+ tier patrons) - March 11th
Patron-Only - March 18th
Steam Release - April 1st.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, I remember Golddust from one of the games that I've played! I don't know anything about wrestling though.
Yeah sadly most know Goldust but not his father, he was old school and not in games.
Anyway thanks for answering, I will stop taking this offtopic.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Today's entry of RJ's dev diary on :

---
Big progress today. Finished at least 20 images plus an animation. Finished ALL conversations.

In fact, I finished all content for update 11 :D

I have a few small things I want to add that I think I have time for, so I'm going to do that tomorrow, then I'm going to start testing and getting ready for release.

---

:D

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes