MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
There's plenty of non-blue balling. Kendra and Tammy for example want to fuck you hard pretty quick. Only a couple girls I haven't due to not wanting - the lawyer and stepmom. Others just not to fucking yet - the lawyer's secretary, the English teacher and the kind of nerdy black girl. Not interested in guys or pre-op trans.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, there is (as usually) a lot of sensitive and (fortunately) also meaningful talking in this thread, however, I need new update with all this chicks and Bai and other boys, because that's what really matters here :cool:
that you gotta wait a while.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
that you gotta wait a while.
You are right. I almost stopped playing because of the blue ball shit. Kept going out of curiosity. I fell over laughing at how they allow you to handle the lawyer.....lmfao!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Players need to advance with each and every person of interest through their scenes.
Any save is useless as each path is separate with each girl/boy so you hav ta play.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Players need to advance with each and every person of interest through their scenes.
Any save is useless as each path is separate with each girl/boy so you hav ta play.
Well, technically if someone has maxed every character, their save would work, because you have complete progress and can always still opt out of a date or w/e if you don't like a particular character. But that is a very specific save case, one which I myself can't provide since I haven't pursued all of the characters.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, certainly a large variety of girls and all different and some nice stories to some of them, but wow the animations are rough, do so love Dana something about her, not sure about some of the realism, like really a feminist likes cock, come on.

Not overly interested in the main story, although I hope we do go to another universe, hopefully, one that has invented razors, so much variety in the girl's looks and personality and bodies, but they all got 70s bush.

My biggest gripe is the inability to always skip time, not just now and then, I got down to trying to finish out Kendra and gave up, so fucking annoying having to just go talk to Tammy to move the morning along, then skip work, skip time, then sleep, over and over because all of Kendra's shit is on the weekend, and Mari too.

Oh and being disappointed in the gingers, a choice of an inbred white trash hick, or thotrash.

Nice to know I was right about Adrian when I saw her in Bare Witness, but pity she has a guys name.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Adrian is actually a gender-neutral name. The name of Rocky Balboa's girlfriend/wife was Adrian.
Well, in this times in certain parts of the world you can pick up whatever name and claim is gender-neutral or whatewer you want. It could be in conflict with past hundreds years of its usage, and perhaps therefore ot can make some problems sometimes, but... who cares about history and about gender today, right? :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, in this times in certain parts of the world you can pick up whatever name and claim is gender-neutral or whatewer you want. It could be in conflict with past hundreds years of its usage, and perhaps therefore ot can make some problems sometimes, but... who cares about history and about gender today, right? :)
True, true. Still, the film Rocky was from 1976. More than 35 years of precedent, to me, qualifies the name as neutrally gendered, regardless of your opinion on social/political talking points. You can, for example, see that it was being used as a girl's name at several websites like . I'm not saying it's ever been incredibly popular for girls, but it's technically really never been especially popular for boys, either. (At least, it hasn't been in the United States.)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes