Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thats good, I'll try it.
Now you raised a second question yourself...okay, i dont need to take part in that, but will it still happen without me? Just asking because i dont even WANT to pursue cheap sluts with such *censored to avoid shaming* kinks ;)
You probably want to avoid Izzy. She makes it clear from the beginning that she fucks who she wants and doesn't belong to anyone. In my head canon she is an MC of her own AVN and allows our MC to be part of her harem. :LOL:
The women in Come Home are not the usual collectibles who just exist for the MC. They have a life, opinions, two are married. For the sake of a harem ending they are all okay with MC dating other people though. And you will not getting cheated on, as I said, you can turn off any character's route at any time (and turn it back on later if you are curious).
Hope you'll like it. :)(y)

Reactions: JJsaint

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Big thx for the hints, i'll avoid her. Its not some perverted jealousy based on demanding control over someones sexlife, like in reality i dont care about it, but as rl lesbian i really dont like playing with cumdumps...if they have a female harem on their own i would only pout a bit if i am not allowed to play with them too or dont get invited for orgies, but a single guy is enough for my stomach to dont like to play with them anymore ^^

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Big thx for the hints, i'll avoid her. Its not some perverted jealousy based on demanding control over someones sexlife, like in reality i dont care about it, but as rl lesbian i really dont like playing with cumdumps...if they have a female harem on their own i would only pout a bit if i am not allowed to play with them too or dont get invited for orgies, but a single guy is enough for my stomach to dont like to play with them anymore ^^
Haha, well, the biggest slut in the game is still MC. :p
But the LIs are pretty diverse, and this includes another dick to avoid for you: Bai, the Barista, the male bisexual option.
Also there is a trans woman pre bottom surgery. You cannot avoid her completely, because she has a part to play in the main story, but you don't need to pursue her romantically. She is very well written though, and next update she will get an additional non-sexual friends route. I haven't told you her name yet, because I hope that you will fall in love with her and when she finally comes out to MC you won't even mind her "clitty", as she calls it. :) But if you absolutely need and must avoid her, it's Adrian.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Happy Holidays you filthy pirates. Which present are you going to unwrap first?
from right to left. also i suggest using imgbb instead imgur.

Technically you can play the main story only without having to have any sex during the game, although I don't recommend that.
yea would be very boring game.

Thats good, I'll try it.
Now you raised a second question yourself...okay, i dont need to take part in that, but will it still happen without me? Just asking because i dont even WANT to pursue cheap sluts with such *censored to avoid shaming* kinks ;)
yep happens even if mc doesn't participate (izzy calls to mc when party has started).

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
Can anyone help? I downloaded the latest version 3.10.2 but when I load it I don't get any new content. I'm max level with all the girls and nothing new to do to progress the game each day? Currently on day 115... anyone know what the issue is or have I already finished the latest version somehow? Any help would be appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone help? I downloaded the latest version 3.10.2 but when I load it I don't get any new content. I'm max level with all the girls and nothing new to do to progress the game each day? Currently on day 115... anyone know what the issue is or have I already finished the latest version somehow? Any help would be appreciated.
1. post a save
2. post a screenshot of stars page

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
is there a walkthrough?
No. You don't really need one. On every character's page you have hints + the question mark in the upper right corner for additional help. The question mark in the upper right corner on the affection screen gives you hints for the main story.

Advance time once, hints should update then.

Reactions: Armensajo

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Apologies I don't know how to post a save but here is a scrrenshot View attachment 1565086
Well, that looks pretty complete. What do the characters' hints say?
Some content for update 10 would be
Meeting Izzy's little brothers.
Getting invited to Ms Welch's election party.
Cooking with Brandi.
Have you seen these scenes? Then you are probably done with the current update.

You can post a save by drag & drop the save file in here. Or use the "Attach files" button. 1640608944801.png

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Scene with Gertrude.. damn, I like it, it was hot. :love: I was waiting for it!

Now, I am waiting for Lisa.:cool:

Reactions: Grimtown

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn... Mrs. Millis (MC boss) is starting to really piss me off and I think I'm going to give up her route.

I don't like how she treats MC, he is just a "fucktoy" for her.
I don't even see her in a relationship with anyone, because of how she behaves.

I tolerated her behavior towards the MC because I thought she would change a little and she would like the MC and treat him better.
But no. He's still only a fucktoy to her and only her pleasure counts..

I just had a new scene with her ("BJ")
And from that moment on, I have had enough.
Not only was this BJ not even that good, she hadn't even finished her job.
In addition, she said that she will reward MC in the future yet. I'm curious how, when she can't get the job done.
I don't need a reward like that when she won't let us cum.

I thought that after meeting her last time, where we have a choice to reverse the situation with her, I thought that now MC will stand up to her somehow and it will be possible to take advantage of the situation. But unfortunately not.

She doesn't really care about MC.

Sorry, I'm a little pissed off and had to get it out. :ROFLMAO:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Damn... Mrs. Millis (MC boss) is starting to really piss me off and I think I'm going to give up her route.

I just had a new scene with her ("BJ")
And from that moment on, I have had enough.
Not only was this BJ not even that good, she hadn't even finished her job.
In addition, she said that she will reward MC in the future yet. I'm curious how, when she can't get the job done.
I don't need a reward like that when she won't let us cum.

I thought that after meeting her last time, where we have a choice to reverse the situation with her, I thought that now MC will stand up to her somehow and it will be possible to take advantage of the situation. But unfortunately not.
You have actually the option to make her finish the job this time. For this you have to choose the "fuck yeah" response when she offers. Then you can turn the tables on her. :cool: In the Steam version you'd get the "Who's the boss?" achievement for this. :ROFLMAO:

Apr 23, 2021
Don't know if you ever got to the bottom of this bug, but I think I have it too. My traceback is virtually identical except that the some lines refered to have slightly larger line numbers, probably from updated renpy code. Also, for me it doesn't (only) happen when watching mid-credits, but when saving in general.

I am pretty sure it happens because of my use of the mod AON's variable viewer v2.05.01, since when I remove that mod, the problem seems to disappear. ( i just used the mod to be able to check progress with npc's in the middle of convos, since i am supremely lazy ) It is a very nice but old mod that is on-hold, so not surprising.

Not sure what happened here. Saving functions bugged out after the mid-credits roll.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed
That's new.
Did you attempt to save while the credits were rolling?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You have actually the option to make her finish the job this time. For this you have to choose the "fuck yeah" response when she offers. Then you can turn the tables on her. :cool: In the Steam version you'd get the "Who's the boss?" achievement for this. :ROFLMAO:
Ok, I have loaded save and indeed I have this scene.

Earlier, I chose the first option because I thought it didn't matter much.

But I think I will stop playing her route anyway.
I don't like her behavior and she isn't even that good.

I want more Lisa and to finally give her more love! (In bed :BootyTime: )

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I am pretty sure it happens because of my use of the mod AON's variable viewer v2.05.01, since when I remove that mod, the problem seems to disappear. ( i just used the mod to be able to check progress with npc's in the middle of convos, since i am supremely lazy ) It is a very nice but old mod that is on-hold, so not surprising.
In that case I'd recommend using Un'Ren instead. I'm using it to enable the in-game console and have never had any problems. Copy UnRen-0.91.bat in the game's root directory (where the exe is), run it, choose option 3. In game shift+D opens the dev menu (with the variable viewer), shift+O the console.

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Ok, I have loaded save and indeed I have this scene.

Earlier, I chose the first option because I thought it didn't matter much.

But I think I will stop playing her route anyway.
I don't like her behavior and she isn't even that good.

I want more Lisa and to finally give her more love! (In bed :BootyTime: )
fair enough, this flavor of femdom is not for everybody. Im glad you gave it a try anyways.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes