Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
so, this might be like 115th time someone says this, but damn Suzy has some serious neck issues there :ROFLMAO:
ed: seems most everybody has a broken neck syndrome :D

Last edited:

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Guess I used to seeing a colored choice or such.. yet to see that in any interactions.
The WT is the hint system. For the dialogue choices, it's mostly just to add flavor to the responses you get although if you make bad choices on dates it might affect your chances of getting sex after; I'm not sure since it's pretty obvious if you make a choice the girl doesn't like and I just scroll back.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Did anyone manage to get the random event when staying the night at Mari's? I spent a lot of nights there already (it's hell, I tell ya :LOL:) but so far still haven't seen it. I wonder if it needs a particular choice to trigger.
I got it on the second or third try I think. It gets inserted into the part where you're tending the animals.

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Check your past message because of his comment and exactly: WOT?? so if they are no more explain, best is to not pay attention '(we will say he had 3 or 4 page from this site open and wriite this comment to the wrong creator ;) )

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
I think I find why I wrotte that, because of this : NOTICE: This thread uses the F95 tag definitions to determine which tags are appropriate. If a tag means something different to you, that is something that you should discuss with the staff of F95, not with this game developer. Please do not argue about tag definitions here. Posts that do so will be reported.

and yes it is totaly true , tag frm F95 zone and game feedback are totaly the same ... just LOL

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
A developer who does not wish comments/feedback about the validity of the information on this forum. Automatic pass, next.
A post by someone who thinks their opinion matters and can't understand why a dev would not want to listen to those who don't pay for access to the game. Automatic pass, next.

(Hint, if you post comments such that you have more likes than posts, without padding your like count by uploading a lot, people may actually pay attention to your comments more, just saying)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I've saw character named Claire in img folder, i don't remember triggering scene with her in previous updates. Is she new? Because there is no character info about her, probably she has to be ''discovered'' or it's one time event only, so she won't be one of the significant characters?

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
I've saw character named Claire in img folder, i don't remember triggering scene with her in previous updates. Is she new? Because there is no character info about her, probably she has to be ''discovered'' or it's one time event only, so she won't be one of the significant characters?
You can meet her when chatting with strangers at the cafe. So far there is only the one scene with her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Loved it.

Hot lawyer fucking in the toilet and banging teachers.

Also seeing Izzy get all sweet was quite adorable and I found what good thing our little wheelchair bound hotty can work on first, fixing Kendra....

Also, if we do get the option to settle down with one or more of them, Jez is mine.

Reactions: Grimtown and haooni

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
MC's mom died when he was young. Lisa is dad's new partner, but they never married, so she is kind of his step-mother, Suzy his step-sister.

Quote from my own review:
- Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a slight rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game.

Honestly it's tough to suspend that disbelief because I'm not sure why a step sister that hates you would call you brother and you HAVE to pick that name for her to call you. Other wise you are referred to as "Suzy's MC" For example Suzy's John. I don't need my John looking over me.

Could have been better presented as I was planning on using names since it made more sense to me. Not unplayable, but I'd just have to treat the initial resentment Suzy has as basic sibling arguments.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes