seigram

Oct 6, 2020
Made a quick and dirty in-game guide - it'll indicate if options yield (or lose) affection points, as well as "date points" and "event points". Date points seem to affect some date/after date events. Event points similarly for in game events. Date points usually come from conversations, so sometimes the indicator will appear even if you aren't on a date - I can't be arsed to complicate it more to "solve" that. Also, you need at least 4 affection points to get to the next heart level, so you won't see a direct correlation of points to hearts. Also have an Attraction tag indicator - Red is bad, and means you lock yourself out of the character's future stuff (unsure if it can be undone through game mechanics).

I haven't played through completely, but I've played enough to be relatively confident the guide is sound - but use at your own risk, you might encounter a crash or two perhaps.

Just extract to the game directory, override any files it prompts you too.

For version 3.11.04

Reactions: haooni

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Just want to make a little note here. While there's nothing wrong with a walkthrough mod, this is kind of a silly game to have one for.

Your affection points will always go up, never go down. As long as you're interacting with the girls, you'll gain affection. Your date points become practically pointless after going on a few dates, because you'll always gain date points equal to the number of dates you have gone on with a girl at the beginning of the date. And though some routes do turn off affection for a character, you can turn that affection back on by clicking the heart in the menu.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. If you want to use a walkthrough mod, that's fine. But please don't feel like you need one for this game. Most of the choices are flavor-only, and change the dialogue only.

Jun 15, 2019
is anyone having any issues with mrs. mcgee? I got her to 6 hearts and I never got her phone number and nothing seems to happen when I go to school.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Love the game so far. Hopefully, more gay love interests will be added in time. One guy to about twenty girls feels a bit same-y, but I appreciate that you (the dev) might prefer writing the straight love interests or might not have the time to add more. Still, it would be nice to see some more, if nothing else but to give gay/bi players a bit more variety and flesh out the game a little more.

Glad Bai got some content, though.

Screenshot (181).png

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Love the game so far. Hopefully, more gay love interests will be added in time. One guy to about twenty girls feels a bit same-y, but I appreciate that you (the dev) might prefer writing the straight love interests or might not have the time to add more. Still, it would be nice to see some more, if nothing else but to give gay/bi players a bit more variety and flesh out the game a little more.

Glad Bai got some content, though.

View attachment 1736952
Hey there! I'm glad you like Bai.

I don't plan on adding any more love interests to the game. I understand that it's not really fair to have 19 women and 1 guy, but from my feedback, a very low percentage of people play through Bai's content, and I just can't devote more time to adding more characters that most people won't play.

However, there will be more bi/gay group content in some of the other lady's storylines, for those who want to pursue it.

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
Just want to make a little note here. While there's nothing wrong with a walkthrough mod, this is kind of a silly game to have one for.

Your affection points will always go up, never go down. As long as you're interacting with the girls, you'll gain affection. Your date points become practically pointless after going on a few dates, because you'll always gain date points equal to the number of dates you have gone on with a girl at the beginning of the date. And though some routes do turn off affection for a character, you can turn that affection back on by clicking the heart in the menu.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. If you want to use a walkthrough mod, that's fine. But please don't feel like you need one for this game. Most of the choices are flavor-only, and change the dialogue only.

From putting it together, I agree with that sentiment. But I just can't help myself, I have this need to know the affects of the options - and putting the guide mod took a lot less time than manually checking every option each time :D

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
What kind of femdom scenes can I expect in the game?
Is there a route :p?

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Hey there! I'm glad you like Bai.

I don't plan on adding any more love interests to the game. I understand that it's not really fair to have 19 women and 1 guy, but from my feedback, a very low percentage of people play through Bai's content, and I just can't devote more time to adding more characters that most people won't play.

However, there will be more bi/gay group content in some of the other lady's storylines, for those who want to pursue it.
Thanks for the reply! I totally get that, and that makes a lot of sense. :)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
What kind of femdom scenes can I expect in the game?
Is there a route :p?
All I remember is Mrs Mills, his boss. She is dominant, bossy and it comes out in her sex play. Not real femdom'ing though, in my opinion. Your mileage may vary! ;)

Reactions: Gamesstar
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes