Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi, does anyone have save file from the last update. Lost mine during the hard drive malfunction. Would really appreciate it. Thanks
From before the last update or complete after the last update?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
hi wondering if there's a walkthrough or walkthrough mod Thanks
Really does not need one. Click the Heart at the upper right on the 'Map' (or when you can see it), click the image of the person you want to know about - and it will tell you what's up and what you should do.
Think of it like 20 separate but connected stories, and have fun with all the characters! :>)

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
ok where's the hint system at. and also does it tell you what the right answers to there Questions are, like at the beginning when your mom asks your sis to hug you. there's 2 choices i mean you don't have too. and the other is we probably should, right? or dont the choices matter. Thanks

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
ok where's the hint system at. and also does it tell you what the right answers to there Questions are, like at the beginning when your mom asks your sis to hug you. there's 2 choices i mean you don't have too. and the other is we probably should, right? or dont the choices matter. Thanks
Click the Heart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the questions - do the positive thing if you would like to have a relationship, and the other if you would rather not! Check the Hints... After awhile you will 'live' in the hints to know what to do. Enjoy!

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I want to know if I'm the only one having issues with Jez. I had to restart a new playthrough with the new update (old saves lost). The hints say 'Reach 6 hearts with Jez', but whenever I call her, it doesn't tell me that I'm gaining affection or anything. The only other option is
, but then I get a message saying I'll miss a scene with her later if I choose that option.
Seems like first I need to have 6 hearts with her, but then it's impossible to gain affection when talking to her.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I want to know if I'm the only one having issues with Jez. I had to restart a new playthrough with the new update (old saves lost). The hints say 'Reach 6 hearts with Jez', but whenever I call her, it doesn't tell me that I'm gaining affection or anything. The only other option is
, but then I get a message saying I'll miss a scene with her later if I choose that option.
Seems like first I need to have 6 hearts with her, but then it's impossible to gain affection when talking to her.
If you post your save I could take a look.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
in this last update there is already a sex scene between the mc and the stepmother?
Yes and no. Technically, you make out in the kitchen and when she gets aroused enough she grabs the MC dick and aims it right at her sex...the MC penetrates her all the way, but then she freaks out when she realizes what she's doing and runs away. The only other 'sex' they have is her giving the MC a blowjob.

On the other side, the MC is involved in a romantic/sexual relationship with the stepsister and they have several scenes of them having sex.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
It's one of those games where the story isn't great but the models are;
realistic girls and not some bimbos with oversized tits and baby shaven pussies.
Tbh I can't remember a game where the pussy was drawed as real as in this game, they seem genuinely real and not plastic fabricated...
Can you believe that most pussies in here have A BUSH o_O , the developer sure made his work about this.. we got landing strips, triangles, neatly full trimmed ones (Mary's, Suzy's and Lana's puss are AWESOME, (the first point of view at the oral Mary's scene is marvellous, gj on this developer) and ofc the shaven ones.

About the public hair, is that something which is difficult to draw/create on the models? I just ask because most of the girls in most of the games I've seen are always shaven down there.
To each their preference ofc ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's one of those games where the story isn't great but the models are;
realistic girls and not some bimbos with oversized tits and baby shaven pussies.
Tbh I can't remember a game where the pussy was drawed as real as in this game, they seem genuinely real and not plastic fabricated...
Can you believe that most pussies in here have A BUSH o_O , the developer sure made his work about this.. we got landing strips, triangles, neatly full trimmed ones (Mary's, Suzy's and Lana's puss are AWESOME, (the first point of view at the oral Mary's scene is marvellous, gj on this developer) and ofc the shaven ones.

About the public hair, is that something which is difficult to draw/create on the models? I just ask because most of the girls in most of the games I've seen are always shaven down there.
To each their preference ofc ;)
Agreed. My preference is always for a natural and realistic look and not completely shaved bare, whether its a neatly trimmed landing strip/inverted triangle or a sexy looking but groomed bush, I dunno, just seems hotter to me than completely bald :love:. My favorite has to be Dana's, she's amazing and I really hope we can change her mind about her engagement to that douche nozzle Terry. A close second has to be Mari, damn she's super sexy, even in her roleplay.

On a side note, I was sad to break up with Suzy, especially after we both confessed our feelings and had that intense initial lovemaking scene, plus the sex with her after the first time. I knew going in she was close to Tammy, I just didn't want to believe how close they were in actuality...I was ok with her just hooking up for fun with her bestie, but when she gave that ultimatum....I had to walk away. Not to be a complete asshole, but I was only going out with Tammy to advance Suzy's path, and she never once appealed to me in the slightest. While not repulsive, there is just nothing about her that I like, definitely not her physical looks/hair style, though I don't mind her being a bit of gym rat. It's weird, most every other VN I play, I always pick the throuple/polyamorous relationship path, but just couldn't bring myself to do it this time...though considering I still have Jamie, Mari, Dana, Brandi, Reba, etc., I'm still bummed about Suzy, but I guess I have other options. :(

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Agreed. My preference is always for a natural and realistic look and not completely shaved bare, whether its a neatly trimmed landing strip/inverted triangle or a sexy looking but groomed bush, I dunno, just seems hotter to me than completely bald :love:. My favorite has to be Dana's, she's amazing and I really hope we can change her mind about her engagement to that douche nozzle Terry. A close second has to be Mari, damn she's super sexy, even in her roleplay.

On a side note, I was sad to break up with Suzy, especially after we both confessed our feelings and had that intense initial lovemaking scene, plus the sex with her after the first time. I knew going in she was close to Tammy, I just didn't want to believe how close they were in actuality...I was ok with her just hooking up for fun with her bestie, but when she gave that ultimatum....I had to walk away. Not to be a complete asshole, but I was only going out with Tammy to advance Suzy's path, and she never once appealed to me in the slightest. While not repulsive, there is just nothing about her that I like, definitely not her physical looks/hair style, though I don't mind her being a bit of gym rat. It's weird, most every other VN I play, I always pick the throuple/polyamorous relationship path, but just couldn't bring myself to do it this time...though considering I still have Jamie, Mari, Dana, Brandi, Reba, etc., I'm still bummed about Suzy, but I guess I have other options. :(
Ouch.... I didn't encounter Suzy's ultimatum yet, have to advance a bit further in the game.
Isn't there a throuple path with Tammy and Suzy? I mean the 3 had sex together and looked very happy the morning after :love:

Still have Mi-Chan, Reba, Brandi to advance too.

Talking about realistic bodies; did you notice the little tummy Gertrude (counselor) has in her first sex scene with MC.
I mean she's a middle aged woman (I think) and the developer did a good thing drawing her like this with those imperfections.
It's those small touches which make the game worthwile.

For me the models don't all have to be perfection, lifelike models get me more the feeling of immersion in the game.

Reactions: Grimtown

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ouch.... I didn't encounter Suzy's ultimatum yet, have to advance a bit further in the game.
Isn't there a throuple path with Tammy and Suzy? I mean the 3 had sex together and looked very happy the morning after :love:

Still have Mi-Chan, Reba, Brandi to advance too.

Talking about realistic bodies; did you notice the little tummy Gertrude (counselor) has in her first sex scene with MC.
I mean she's a middle aged woman (I think) and the developer did a good thing drawing her like this with those imperfections.
It's those small touches which make the game worthwile.

For me the models don't all have to be perfection, lifelike models get me more the feeling of immersion in the game.
Yeah, I love RJ's character models, definitely not the typical plastic, unrealistic women you see all too common in other games...especially with the added touch with the pubic hair. I love Gertrude, like a lot of others, my favorite girls are gingers and matures/older women, so combine the two and we get sexy Gertrude! :love: But I did notice not only does she have a nice looking pussy, but she's definitely got some realistic thicc-ness/curves on her for a woman of her age.

The ultimatum I was actually referring to is when you are caught having sex with Tammy by Suzy she runs out crying. Afterwards, you find out they had a 'deal' where they would only mess around with the MC as a threesome so no one-on-one. Clearly Tammy was surprised to find out the MC had already had sex with Suzy solo, so she didn't feel as guilty, but still felt bad anyways. Apparently, even though they've been hooking up on the side for a while, they just thought they were having fun with each other, but didn't count on catching feelings for each other. So, after a couple days go by, Tammy and Suzy make-up, realize they actually are in love with each other, but somehow both are also still interested in the MC, more or less as an afterthought and come up with the idea to offer being in a throuple with the MC as a sort of consolation...specifically Tammy and Suzy are officially girlfriends, but also want to 'date' and consider the MC their shared boyfriend. I'm probably being picky or weird, but it just rubbed me the wrong way how everything went down and it irritated me.

While I was always interested in Suzy, I only 'dated' Tammy to get closer to Suzy and advance her path. I mean, sure, I can be a dick and just go along with their offer, but the ultimatum comes in where if you try to split them up and say you only have feelings for one of them (doesn't matter which) Suzy will say that's not what she/they want, and that they really want to be with each other, and will NOT leave the other for the MC. So you get one last chance to change your mind (I didn't) and they just walked away, naked and dejected to go be in a relationship together.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes