RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Hey, does anyone know how the MC actually goes about talking to "strangers" at the cafe? I never see the option to do that.
I believe you have to have met Izzy before the option shows up. Also, make sure you're going to the school cafe not the Java Lava.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Hey there! I'm glad you like Bai.

I don't plan on adding any more love interests to the game. I understand that it's not really fair to have 19 women and 1 guy, but from my feedback, a very low percentage of people play through Bai's content, and I just can't devote more time to adding more characters that most people won't play.

However, there will be more bi/gay group content in some of the other lady's storylines, for those who want to pursue it.
This is an interesting observation because obviously including more male gay content would attract more people that are interested in male gay content. I get that it can feel pretty unsatisfying to make content that only like 5% of your audience will actually bother to play through but maybe you'd get a different audience with more gay content :p

I'm not saying any of this to make you do anything, and it would probably disrupt a lot of the game's flow and interconnecting characters' storylines to now add another LI but if you really wanted to make more gay content and the only thing that's holding you back is the lack of interest, well as they say "build it and they will come" ^^ there is surely a very high correlation between "amount of gay content in a game" and "percentage of people who play the game that are interested in gay content". To increase the latter, you might only need to increase the former ;)

But anyway, as like a 1.5 on the Kinsey scale, I'm pretty happy with the ratio as it is :LOL:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is turning the tables on the MC's sexy boss a choice or is it set in stone part of her path?
It's a choice. So far you can make a dominant move when she's about to leave you hanging, but it's a first step to shift the balance of power, no full role reversal yet.

Havnae played in a while, who's the futa/trans character? :love::love::love:
Adrian is a trans woman pre-op. She's on hormone therapy, already has boobs, still has penis. For people who like the character, but don't like sex with her, there is a new "friends only" path, so you can hang out and chat without sexy time.

Too bad Suzy was a LI but not Tammy so both are now dead to me, can't see why they must be tied together especially when suzy herself says she isn't a Lez
The FAQ in OP has had that information for ages, just saying. ;)

"Can I date Suzy and Tammy seperately, or maybe even just one of them?
No. Tammy and Suzy's stories are completely intertwined. They do not want to date you solo."

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
At this point I do not think you can turn the tables, although you should be able to avoid some of their scenes with the choices. She remains dominant. :>)
It's a choice.

Adrian.

The FAQ in OP has had that information for ages, just saying. ;)

"Can I date Suzy and Tammy seperately, or maybe even just one of them?
No. Tammy and Suzy's stories are completely intertwined. They do not want to date you solo."
Thanks for the info guys, I LOVE FEMDOM & FUTA/TRANS.

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
I went on the first bar date with Jez but I have lots of unanswered questions with her and she never wants to chat at night. How can I go on more dates with her?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I went on the first bar date with Jez but I have lots of unanswered questions with her and she never wants to chat at night. How can I go on more dates with her?
What does the hint on her page say?
How many hearts are you at with her?
Have you progressed all of the "main" story (looking for daddy, cleaning the basement, contacting Whitney)?

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
What does the hint on her page say?
How many hearts are you at with her?
Have you progressed all of the "main" story (looking for daddy, cleaning the basement, contacting Whitney)?
Hints just says there are conversations I can have with her, either on dates or phone calls, but no info on how to have those dates or phone calls. I know she can only be called at night but when I do there aren't any options to ask questions.
8/8 hearts
Main story all done for this update

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Come Home [Update 11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Come Home [Update 11]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Come Home [Update 10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Come Home [Update 10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New UPDATE Italian translation

Version
: 3.11.04 Public
Link

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hints just says there are conversations I can have with her, either on dates or phone calls, but no info on how to have those dates or phone calls. I know she can only be called at night but when I do there aren't any options to ask questions.
8/8 hearts
If you've already had your first real date, you should be able to call her in the evening and ask her out again. Sounds like I need to add that to the hint system.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
8/8 hearts
call in the evening NOT night
1649103694385.png
then repeat dates until all questions asked

whereisshe

Aug 20, 2017
Hi, does anyone have save file from the last update. Lost mine during the hard drive malfunction. Would really appreciate it. Thanks

Reactions: milfsfan
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes